Thendral

Thendral Monday- May 13, 2013-ADDITIONAL UPDATE

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latharavi thumbnail
i think the call is fake may be suchi's arrangement
vjayam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: latharavi

i think the call is fake may be suchi's arrangement

possibility...good guess!
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks forvthe update. Suchi wont be this stupid to leave the two engineering students alone with
Her computer. Managing director will not send a guy on a motorcycle to thank Suchi by phone 
That too explicitely explaining the reason. Transfer of money in such shady deals will not be 
Done by a low level employee.
But then who said criminals cant be careless at times?
But most probably it is a set up by Suchi. 
I feel sorry that these two have been had by Suchi. Let us hope for some twist in favour of the two.
But it will be stupid for Suchi to say she set it up to test the two. She will deny the whole thing and say
It is not her account and she could report the two to police tfor spy around bank accounts of others.
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  I also feel that this would be Suchi's trick  to trap the 2 engineers... lets see
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update!

I too believe it's Suchi's idea to spoil T & D's names and get them out of her way.
1. With this, if T & D decides to take off from the Office it's her victory.
2. OR atleast after this incident, even when T & D really come across such these situtions TA & P won't believe them.

May be this is when the friends seek Shyamala & Anand's help to dig in more to find Suchi's Thiruvilaiyadal!! Let's wait and watch!.

fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u😊

i thot tht the groom will like kal sister only same happened

now we can see padma's thandavam

suchi asusual irritating so much

she is just replacing charu😡

Caryn thumbnail

Thanks for the nice updates Vjayam.  Short and sweet.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab. updates!

Prabha and his chemical lol!  Guess he will make another attempt to destroy Kanagu.

Aaww Pavitra and Kal's sisters were looking cute.  Uh oh so the groom likes Kal's sister instead...hhmm...looks like this will be the new track and focus.  Padma is going to be very mad lol but how will Pavi react?

T and D at the office with the bgm made is sound like they were all determined and that they are going to win.  But still knowing Vikatan and Mr. K in the past, I don't think T and D will have victory just yet, let's see. 
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update.

As you said the mystery of Prabha's plan is still there. But what could have happened? What Prabha gave his crime partner could have been some harmless item instead of a chemical and so Prabha also could have escaped. (Prabha could very well do this mistake because he has an agitated mind.) But Smiles said it is possible Prabha could make another attempt and hopefully this time he is caught.

And what is happening in the share market office? Definitely as some of you said what Suchi did could have been a trick to trap T and D. And is the move by Deepa smart? Why has she to pose as Suchi and bring trouble to herself? Does she know everything about Suchi and has studied all the deals of Suchi? Sometimes Deepa tries to do something oversmart and gets trapped. Remember she did in the case of Velayudham and then what happened? And Suchi will conveniently show Thulasi and Deepa doing something to defame her to TA and Prabha. Both the stupid guys will believe her. And what will happen is again some misunderstanding between T and T. This has to happen because TA never values Thulasi who is true to herself and the most valuable person is one who is true to herself and not one who has all the knowledge of the World. 

As the 'penn parkum padalam' is going on in Padma's home, what is going to happen of Mohan's debt? How is Kalyani and Mohan going to react when the boy tells his choice? Still onje question is there: Whether it is Pavithra or Kalyani's sister, why don't they let them study peacefully? What is the director trying to show girls getting married when they are studying? Thulasi, Deepa and ...

Are they going to show Sukumar again?  

Beautiful update by you, Haritha! Thanks for the update. 

Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago