WU:13/5-Hum honge kamyab...

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@swetha thanx 4 the update. i liked 2days  epi & esply pace of the show.and thats bcoz of show's ending oderwise ekta wud'd stretched it 2 eternity.πŸ˜†
and i agree wid swetha that sargun was luking so b'ful in that pink saree. i think pink suits her & luks v.gud on her.πŸ˜ƒ
and i liked the way jatin & rano told her abt vihaan's "majboori".and luved wen she hugged him & asked that they'd 2 manage anika @ home !!πŸ˜†and they managed it v.well!!πŸ˜†
pre-cap luked v.gud. i think now rohan"ll b get caught by wed or thursday.😊
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the WU.   not long now for the show to end so hopefully loose ends will be tied up
Mehr-k thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@swetha thanx 4 the update. i liked 2days  epi & esply pace of the show.and thats bcoz of show's ending oderwise ekta wud'd stretched it 2 eternity.πŸ˜†

an di agree wid swetha that sargun wa sluking so b'ful in that pink saree. i think pik suits her & luks v.gud on her.πŸ˜ƒ
and i liked the way jatin & rano told her abt vihaan's "majboori".and luved wen she hugged him & asked that they'd 2 manage anika @ home !!πŸ˜†and they managed it v.well!!πŸ˜†
pre-cap luked v.gud. i think now rohan"ll b get caught by wed or thursday.😊

πŸ‘Ekta reference was indeed hilrarious and so true. Well saidπŸ˜†
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

πŸ‘Ekta reference was indeed hilrarious and so true. Well saidπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š..