::Nautanki Times#46: Where's the party tonight::

Posted: 10 years ago

NautankiTimes #46

Dimple *sees Shivu n sings* - Aap yahan aaye... kis liye... ? 

Shivu -- Aapne bulaya.. isliye... 

Dimple - Pehle kaam to bataiye ... 

Shivu - Err.. pehle.. aap NL ke office se bahar nikal aaiye

Dimple - GRR ... ye NL .. ye NL pe bas haq hai ek mera..

so move off.. n lemme do the start off..

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Introduction:- Armu4eva
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : -.Preet.-
Summary of the Week: -sweetgal19-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed -CuteChic-
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711

Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago
(By -sweetgal19- )

Monday,6th May

The episode begins with Madhu telling Deepali not to interfere in her life. RK tells Madhu that he would always be her bodyguard. Madhu tells RK that she has arranged the party to show how much she loves him. Aryan enquires Sultan about what we he would wear for the party and Sultan tells him that he would not be going. RK becomes spellbound seeing Madhu's beauty and they share some romantic moments. Madhu tells RK that they would have to go early for the party. Bittuji starts the party. When Madhu, RK and Radha come to the party, everyone welcomes them.

Tuesday,7th May

The Episode begins with R.K and Madhu enjoying the party. Meanwhile,Sultan sees Madhu's dupatta and hides that from his family. Deepali and Siki plan to bring Sultan to this party. Sikki steals Madhu's phone and he messages to Sultan,pretending to be Madhu. Madhu and R.K share some romantic moments. Deepali announces that Sikki was going to perform on stage.R.K and his family enjoy the party by dancing and singing at the party.

Wednesday,8th May

The Episode begins with Deepali and Sikki dancing at the party to the song (Parda) and they are enjoying the party.Sultan comes to Madhu's family party. On seeing him, both Madhu and R.K are shocked. Madhu asks him the reason for coming to which Sultan tells her that she was the one who had messaged him to come to the party. Madhu implores to RK to believe her as she wasnt the one who had invited Sultan to the party. R.K insults Madhu and Sultan and then slaps him, leaving everyone in shock.Sultan controls his anger when Madhu beseeches him. R.K asks Sultan to leave and the latter leaves. R.K asks his family to pack up and he goes to his room with Madhu. Deepali and Sikki are very happy.

Thursday,9th May

The Episode begins with R.K asking Madhu the reason for calling Sultan to the party and scolds her. Madhu tells RK that she did not do so but RK doesnt believe her. Radha scolds R.K for disregarding Madhu's words. Madhu proves that she did not send any message. R.K comes to know that Deepali was the one who had sent that message and he threatens to throw her and Sikki out. Deepali tries to talk her way out,telling that Madhu is not in love with R.K and she still loves Sultan. but R.K refuses to listen to her. Deepali again tries to sow the seeds of doubt by telling RK that she had seenSultan and Madhu together in the shopping mall. RK looks at Madhu doubtfully.

Friday,10th May

The Episode begins with R.K asking Madhu whether she met Sultan, but Madhu denies it. Deepali and Sikki accuse her of lying.Meanwhile,Sultan is really furious at being slapped by R.K. Aryan tries to console him. Sikki apologises to R.K but he asks him to apologise to Madhu who is suddenly seen missing. Everyone searches for her. Meanwhile,it is seen that Madhu goes to meet Sultan. Sultan asks her the reason for her visit. R.K tells  Deepali that it would bode well for them if Madhu returns home by tomorrow otherwise she and Sikki would be thrown out. Deepali vows to herself that she would show Madhu's true colours to everyone. Sultan asks Madhu to explain what problem is actually going on between her and R.K.

Saturday,11th May

The Episode begins with Madhu explaining to Sultan that Deepali only took her mobile without her permission but she didn't message Sultan. Madhu tells him that Deepali is acting in front of R.k and she is really not in love with R.K. Deepali and Sikki discuss about showing Madhu's true colours to RK. Madhu tells Sultan that she would  not live with R.K and would punish him in his way. Sultan tries to reason with Madhu but she is steady in her stance. R.K  feels bad for scolding Madhu in the party and his mother tries to console him. Madhu comes back home and he asks where she was yesterday,she remains mum.

(By jnawaz   )

ok...so was i watched the episodes every day this week...i kept having the "aha moments" 😲...so many scenes came up and i was like...ok, this is scene of the week...but now as i sit here looking back...its hard to decide which one to choose...so many great scenes that came up this week...especially those involving Madhu and RK...but...after giving it some thought...i have to choose two scenes...first... the scene between RK-Madhu-Sultan from the party...😃😃😃...this scene is a kicker because it shows that RK is still RK...no matter what has happened...or how he claims to have "changed"...he has not...he's still the same insecure, arrogant, egotistical and mean hearted man...im not bashing, im just saying...the things he said about Madhu...the woman he claims to love more than anything in the world (sans himself of course 🤔) ...he pointed fingers are her character...said that his wife was having difficulty differentiating between God = Husband and God = Guest...are you kidding me?! 😡 ...to add insult to injury...he went on and on about Madhu probably being upset that she didnt get a chance to meet with her ashiq akele akele...chi! koi husband aapni biwi ke bare mein aaisa kaise keh sakta hai...kehna toh chodo...aaisa sooch bhi kaise sakta hai...tauba! 🤢🤢🤢...at like a rag doll...Madhu stood there and took it all...yes, its part of her plan...but how can that not sting? 😭 ...the saving grace of the scene is when Sultan finally spoke...i wont get into the whole thing about him telling RK not to say things about Madhu...im going to leave the "triangle" out of it...what he said...that i thought was golden was..."...meri duniya mein naa aurtoon pe haat utaya jata hai...naa hi unhe sabke samne zaleel kiya jaata hai..."...preach on!!! 👏👏👏...finally...finally someone said what needed to be said about RK treatment of Madhu since his "change of heart"...not once has anyone mentioned his ABUSE towards Madhu...finally kissi ne ek aurat ki izzat ki kadar ki...yes, Padmini mentioned it vaguely once...but no one else stood up for Madhu...finally someone did...RK and Sultan are like two sides of a coin...and i have to say...VD and AR did fabulous in the scene...VD really brings RK's character to life...he's so consistent with the whole situation...and AR as angry-young-man is awesome! just the way he carries himself as Sultan makes a huge impact...now moving on to scene number two...that is confrontation between Sultan and Madhu at his home when she comes to put mahlam on his zakham 😉 ...as a Sulbala fan...i just about did back flips 😆...but thats not what stood out for me...what stood out was that Sultan said what many viewers are thinking...the Madhu we know and love is the one that risked her life to save a child...she looked past RK's ego and loved him...she's all about bringing together and loving...not tearing apart and hating...but now, she has changed...she's cold, calculated and on a mission...not that i blame her...after what she's been through because of RK...like she said...her heart shattered into a million pieces and cant be put together again...🥺...she needs to have a heart in order to let emotions like love and care effect her...but in it all...Sultans words were awesome...he never said she wasnt strong enough to carry out her plan...he knows that she's a strong woman who can do anything...but he knows that she is better than a petty revenge ploy...he knows that not only is she a stronger person than RK...but she's also a better person than RK...sad that she cant see her own goodness in front of RK's arrogance and the heartbreak he caused...😭😭...another fabulous scene where DD shined (as always! ⭐️)...SPECIAL MENTION...i cannot close this section w/out mentioning the absolutely, adorably, heart melting scene between Sultan and Aryan...when Aryan tended to Sultan's wound by blowing on it like Madhu did and then asking if it was all better...omg...my heart turned into butter and melted 😳😳😳...that kid is just too adorable!!! awesome scene...a nice change of pace from all the melodrama on the show...

(By   M.Hurr )

Madhu&dipali:

Love how madhu's playing clever games and is adamant teaching RK the lesson and the best part when she trapped dips in her own plan and proved her guilty and making rk kicking out both sikky and dipali from RK mansion.

Dipali for again showing RK the mirror the way she indirectly supported madhu  saying that RK would have never insulted her in the party if he would have trusted madhu,"agar madhu khirki kay samnay bhi ja kar khari hogi tab bhi tum yehi kahogay koi chakkar hai".

(By M.Hurr)

Madhu's getting ready for the party and RK comes saying no one has kept him waiting like this but stops on seeing madhu,and drools on her beauty,RK mesmerizes madhu's beauty and madhu notices that and looks at RK,RK comes to her and says her she's looking so beautiful that he cannot give the right everyone to see her like that because she must not forget that she's his,RK says he's never so close to god than how did he get her?Madhu says he snatched her ,force her and hurt her till she didn't change her decision.RK tells madhu he's taken up the lovely singh avatar of bodyguard like salmaan khan so he can body guard his beautiful wife.

(By  Armu4eva   )

Sorry to say ..but this is an honor that.. Miya-Biwi ..both share this week... aka.. Rishbala..

Firstly .. RK ... whad da 😡 i can understand ur anger on seeing Sultan.. but what was the need to humiliate.. Madhu.. AGAIN??? 😡 and that too infront of the whole wide world  ...come on.. ghar ki baat hai.. ghar me suljhao.. (even better.. BEDROOM is an option too) 😡

Secondly. . Madhu ... oh come on girl ... hubby ne insult kiya. to better give a tight slap to him.. in return.. what was the need to take off to Mr. Golden Hearted Don? 😕  (Phone kar lete) A third angle in any love story..is a sure shot doom for the love and the story..! 

(By Armu4eva)

'Abhi na jao chodke.. ke tumne abhi kuch khaya ..peeya nahi..' - Bodyguard Lovely Singh urff RK 😉

Punches ki jahan baat hoti hai...RK ka naam wahin gunjta hai 😉 ! After all ..this  week.. RK surely RENDERED a punch... to Sultan ..n HOW!!  The man sure got style... 😛 love him ..or hate him.. or abhor him.. u just cannot IGNORE him..!! 

(By Armu4eva, -Dimple-)

MadhuYe koi khel nahi .. ye ladai hai.. ladai hai ..mere atma samman ki ...

Go girl go. We are with you. We are waiting for you to Teach RK a great lesson(But We wanted just to teach him a lesson not revenge😭)

RK  - Hum agar aah bhi kar le..to ye khata hamari hai.. aur tum katal bhi kar do.. to kehna pade..kya ada tumhari hai

Yeh Tharkey to ek mauka nahi chodta kisi ki band bajane mein. Kya sahi baat boli. Loved the way he just said these lines in front of so many people. I so wished wahan police hoti(Shorrryyy a greedy Rishbala fan I must say😆)

Sultan - Jis Madhu ko main jaanta hun .woh jodna janti hai.. todna nahi..

Now this is the man. Kitni jaldi samajh liya, Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra ko. Yes Madhu darling, He is saying the truth. You only know how to handle the situation in a positive way, so why this revenge. Rk ki waise he band baja de we all will be with you😆😉

(By  Armu4eva   )

*sigh*  aisa bhi dekho.. waqt NL me aata hai.. jab.. PIC of the week ka section .. bada Sunsaan sa lagta hai ..! Nyways.. here we go..

>> Ek duje ke vaste .. 

^^ awww..  what a pretty sight. ..!! Seriously .. dun they look just HEAVEN SENT? Rishbala look resplendent together in this moment.. from the now infamous PARTY 😳  seriously ..cant drool enouf..!! 

>> Main aaya re..

^^ haila.. Don boy .. looking .. smoking hot in this.. Band-gala.. he wore to the PARTY .. dun u think ?? 😳 Quite a head-turner ..i say..!! 

(By jnawaz  )

--Shivu-- with 54 votes (pg 102)

your gift 

(By bubblygal1711 )

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUKbx0Y3Bk[/YOUTUBE]

your gift 

ANIMATED ICON OF THE WEEK !!

By
-Rimsha-sizzles

ANDDD

By -Misha-

your gift

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3552938?pn=119

by jungleebilli:21 likes

your gift

<

By -Misha-

your gift 

(BY : -Deepali-)

Non Sticky

(BY : -Deepali-)

Indian Sanskar NOT to defend a married lady?

By: 
Oh_No_Soaps

View: 5270
Replies: 233

This week was the Bollywood Week..! As for the party everyone was dressed properly except for two characters who looked out of the frame and almost same as they do regularly.. They are none other than Radhaji and Sultan..! Radhaji that running down hairs looked disaster and for Sultan, his costume did not matched the theme..!

Mother-in-laws are moms too!

On Mother's day special, DD aka Madhu shares her onscreen experience with her on screen Mother in Law Shama aka Radha Bhatia and vice versa.😳 Madhu and Radhaji both share a  mother and daughter relationship.😃 Radhaji gives her the courage to stay strong, independent and makes me feel loved and wanted.😊 Whereas on the other hand, Madhu has helped to overcome the barriers between Rishabh and Radhaji.😳 She is absolutely an ideal daughter-in-law that anybody would wish to have.⭐️

Views 1000+  Comments 500+  Rating :  (100+) Votes

Newsletter is up!!

Enjoy Reading it
love it totally,hayo rabba moment and rk's line kuch khaya piya nahi,khaya ounch aur piya zehar k ghoont-poor sultaan rk ki party mein tu yehi mil sakta hai tujh jaisey ko🤣

congo to all winners.

Mallu
Congratulation to all winners 👏
Lovely NL guys!
RKs dialogues never fail to impress us!😎 Ahaan!😳
Congos to all the winners!🥳