~..Sonarika AT #16* DT Nt pg 76*..~

Posted: 10 years ago
Rules

No Bashing! No Bashing! No Bashing! Criticism is welcome but don't cross the thin line. Use of slang / abusive language won't be tolerated  Comparison with any actress is PROHIBITED ATs are not meant for chatting.  Being a Sonarikan doesn't give you the right to bad mouth anyone. Breaking the rules will NOT be tolerated. You cannot disparage any other member if your likes don't match. Please don't degrade the tranquility of the AT
  • Mocking or making fun of Physical appearance of any actor or his getup  for the role he/ she plays is strictly not allowed.

NOTE:
  • DT's Note
    Hence forth all discussions relating to an actor, especiallyoff-screen related matters should be restricted to the actors ATs only
    this is done in order to prevent clashes,bashing and name calling taking place between two fan groups

Shruti
    DKDM DT 

DT's Note:
    You all are aware about, dragging twitter & FB's issues to IF, to discuss, is not allowed. Which is part of the forum rules.
    Bashing & chatting about them is not allowed too.
    Discussing other actors is against this AT rules too.
    Formal warning will be sent to those who are not folloing the above pts.

DKDM DT
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Sonarika's Enthusiasts :

1. Akanksha
  2. Anu
  3. Apurva
  4. Arjit
  5. Archana
  6. Baljinder Kaur
  7. Chanda
  8. Chinky
  9. Davneet
  10. Dia
  11. Disha
  12. Disha (itstimetospeak)
  13. Foram
  14. Gargi
  15. Gopika
  16. Harneen
  17. Hema
  18. Indira
  19. Jaishree
  20. Jhum
  21. Jyoti
  22. Kalyani
  23. Karuna
  24. Kavya
  25. Kish
  26. Krishna
  27. Laila
  28. Meethi
  29. Mira
  30. Nandini
  31. Nicita
  32. Nikita Sharma
  33. Nisha
  34. Payel
  35. Priti
  36. Priyanka
  37. Priyanka (Mandisa)
  38. Pooja
  39. Raj
  40. Rajshri
  41. Ramki
  42. Ria
  43. Riti
  44. Reshma
  45. Roma Rajani
  46. Sadhana
  47. Samana
  48. Sandhya
  49. Shalu
  50. Shivangi
  51. Shruti
  52. Shubhika
  53. Sindhu
  54. Sona
  55. Soumya
  56. Sukhi
  57. Tina
  58. Vaishnavi
  59. Yasha
  60. Yukhti

Note : To join the list please PM me your name 😊

INDEX To Important Pages In The AT

About Sonarika
This 19 year old winsome princess completed 
 high school from Yashodham High School, Goregaon, Mumbai.
And now she is doing her second year BA from D.G. Ruparel (Matunga)
Pretty-petite Sonarika is a self acclaimed Mumma's Girl.
Do you know?

Lord Shiva has been Sonarika's favorite god since her childhood and admits she always felt drawing herself towards him .

Interviews 

Sonarika Bhadoria - The biggest fan of Rocky & Rambo!

Sonarika Bhadoria, who is playing the role of Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev has a great fan following. But who is the heart-throb of Sonarika? Well, he is none other than the Hollywood superstar Sylvester Stallone. 

She has kept all the parts of the film Rocky with her and she watches them whenever she gets time. Sonarika is a huge fan of the action genre like Chinese martial arts, super hero movies like Superman, Batman and Spiderman. 

Sharing about her madness for Sylvester she said, "I have grown up watching Rocky and Rambo. He has always been my favorite. I used to share my wish of marrying him when I was a kid. I still have a big crush on him."

"I love action and whenever I have watched these heroes jumping, fighting and performing stunts, I used to get an adrenaline rush and my father and my brother had to face it because I used to fight with them after that. it was like a dream come true for me, when I was shooting for the action sequences of Maa Kaali and Maa Durga. I felt like a super hero when I was up in the air and I also got to learn a little bit of sword fighting," concluded Sonarika. 

Author: Anwesha Kamal

I am getting a lot to learn with Mohit: Sonarika Bhadoria

Nikhil Sinha's popular Mythological seriesDevon Ke Dev. Mahadev which has gained immense popularity across the world, has now taken a form of a DVD which can be kept by the fans forever as their prized possession. Surely a big achievement for the team and they are extremely happy about the same.  Tellybuzz spoke to with the beautiful actress Parvati akaSonarika Bhadoria to know more about this achievement, her life after Mahadev and much more'

You must surely be happy about Devon Ke Dev Mahadev available on DVD. Do you feel bad about not being on the cover? 

No, there is nothing like that. We are working here as a team. Mohit deserves this as he is working hard since a longer time than me. I entered the show at a later stage. Whatever the show is today is more because of him. I am getting a lot to learn from him. I hope that someday my face will also be on the cover of a DVD (smiles).

Has life changed for you after Mahadev?

Life is pretty much the same after Mahadev happened. However I have a couple more fans now (laughs) who love me and I am overwhelmed with the love showered by them for me. It feels really nice to be loved so much. 

Where do you see yourself in the upcoming years?

God has been really kind so far and I am really happy with whatever I have done . The kind of love I am getting from everyone is very pleasing. Not sure about what lies ahead for me.  I don't want to worry about it right now and waste my time over it. I am very happy with what I am doing currently (smiles).

Did your fans do something special for you on Valentine's Day?

Oh my god!  It was so nice. I opened a twitter account on that day and tweets began to shower for me. They have made pictures and video mixes on Bollywood songs with me and Mohit Raina in it. I was touched to see all of that. Some of them also tweeted "If you don't reply to me, I'll kill myself". Such extremism is not nice but the love they give me is really lovely. 

How did your family react when you took up the show?

My family is an ardent follower of Mahadev, before I entered the show. I have never seen any mythological series in my life and this is the first one I actually followed. After doing Tum Dena Saath Mera, I wanted to quit television and when I got a call for this role, I loved it but I refused to do it. I was still stuck to my words after getting convinced by them a lot. After 3 months, when I was in Lucknow, the look tests were in process for the role. After I returned from Lucknow, they asked me once again to think over it, but I refused once again. After getting brainwashed by one of the person of the commercial team of Star and my family members, I thought I would give it a try. 

My mom and my Nani are Shiv Bhakts. My Nani said, "Beta Mahadev ki kripa hai woh chahte hain ki tum unki patni bano." My mom also persuaded me and I finally went forward with it. 

Are you looking forward to the big screen?

I want to concentrate on Mahadev right now. Let's see what future has planned for me (smiles).

Your prized possession?

Before Tum Dena Saath Mera, another show I was in got scrapped.  I was given a cheque of Rs. 3 lacs for the show. I told my mom that I want to spend the money on shopping and my mom asked me to go ahead. I saw a Gucci bag worth Rs. 2.80 Lacs at a shop and I was thrilled (laughs). I got it and that bag is very special for me. I have kept it as a very special thing of mine. I don't even use it. Another thing which I have got is a diamond ring for my mom on her birthday. 

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

Love the title and a grand welcome and congrats to the new AT Sonarikans. Let us rock this place now.  👏
yipeee new AT congrats everyone

Congrates on new AT sonarikans.
Just saw sona in the promos of telly awards.