Naaswaram may 13-17 updates

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Shree for the updates.

I agree with Sam...my machan is a maanamketta manushan  πŸ˜†
idhu enna pudhu kuzhappam? just the other day, she gave permission to that first DIL going to the vaLaikaappu...ippo idhuvaa?
unless she plans to spoil the entire VK plan and stop it altogether.
i am sick of this woman, a disgrace to womanhood. and so is meenakshi.
Thanks for the updates Migan.

I hope Malar gets her backbone and tells off M2 (initially I was writing M&M but that would be an insult to the chocolates 🀣)

Lolayee changed... that will be the day.
This is the shock of the day. Lolayee really changed va? I did see tears in her eyes. May be she wants to change but she will be bad? Nalai parkalam.

Malar needs to give back and vara vara as caryn said M2 torture thangala. How can they like that to their son's wife.

may be Gopi will be angry for Mala callin him? To come urgently? May be he will advise her to be patient? appadi sonna avanukku irukku. Will see tomorrow as well.
Thanks migan.

Shock of the day for all of us πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Kamu about to leave but MIL stops her. ..

Iam still in shock ...so no comments..aana lola face la nethu navarasum pongi vazhinju odiiiruchu...

Really shocking to see the twist yesterday... can't believe that leelavathi will say like that just thought she is going to bless her and send away but did not think that she is going to tell to have the function there itself.

papapapa have to see the first daughter-in-law face what a reaction with anger? Sure she will do some mischief in the function
Thanks everybody for the updates. Leelavathy's change - kanavu kinavu illaye?
Thanks for the updates Migan.

Cheh😑... 😑😑everyone of us waiting to see if Lolayee have changed, but the director seems to be dragging the issue. 
thanks guys for the updates. πŸ˜ƒ

So much happening in PP .. πŸ˜› story konja hot with us all wondering of lolayee really have changed. I doubt she has πŸ€” she is only going to ruin the function.

Lolayee may some health problem or she may πŸ˜‘😑😭😭