PALKI MA'AM PLS REWIND UR WORDS FOR SWARON STORY - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by muskurana

I also want to know where are the promises that the cv's made to gv us the best of writing,passion,romance they cud not during SK's time?
It hurts to see the SS story stuck with no confession in sight around the corner.

Ditto
WANT SWARON CONFESSION ...  
FED UP WID D OTHER THINGS... GIVE SWARON CONFESSION ASAP...
awesome post!! 👏
agree with each and every single word written in your post!!
this is very frustating to see SwaRon as babysitters!! this is so unhappening to see them always solving other's problems when they have so much to solve in their own life!! this rona dhona is so shitty!! the main point is it's a "youth show" not a "saas bahu" dailysoap!!! 🤢 this TaaYam and ShaRey drama i just can't take it anymore 😡 agar u want to showcase dosti plz show ReYam they are atleast tolarable and for god's sake give "SWARON" no one simply no one take so much time to get into a relation when they love each other already!!! 😡 we have waited enough!!! can't take this anymore!! there is a thing called "LIMIT" and this is the Limit!!! we have been anough patience for two damn years!!! this is way too much now 😡
awsome post
the cvs have destroyed the beauty of swaron. it's like there IS no love story called swaron left... just swayam as an individual and sharon as an individual... and them just running all over town soothing others and their problems...
if us swaron fans who have waited 2 years haven't showed enough patience, then who has?
Originally posted by cutelove

so cvs r happy again to disappoint swaron fans..it s d limit of deir sturbboness... Cvs yhink a while kya kar rhe ho swaron ke saath...tamasga banakr ke rakha hum fans ki feelings...u all hav lost yo respect d feelings of people n u hav proved dat it does nt matter u at all ...we all t stupid here yo wait forconfession in d story bt it hardly matters to u...such selfish people...its ridicullous..its very true dat swaron fans hav always veen liyal despite of all emotional atrocities ..!!!till now not even a single damn single movement ...wt yo say...i really dnt hav words to say abt d worst track going down ... ..Agar tahi dekhna baaki reh gya yha yoh u shld hav told us we wld noy hav given dat so called second chance...it was d biggest mistake of all ss fans to trust u cvs...!!! !! U want taarey drn unke liye script bano unhe ke liye dialogues likho unhe je liye efforts lagao .. ..Let swaron die...writers ko bhi itni mehnat nhi karni padegi ...makr taarey fans happier ...unka btk up fikhana patch up dikhana marriage dikhana ...cvs...its damn irritating to see dem n not swaron...agat swaron ka confession track pe hta h toh believe cvs we dnt hav any pblm wth taarey ...we r nit all concerned abt dem ...bt yeh taarey ko overpower karke swaron ko hatana dats unbearable n we cant ...not at all ...apna show apne belived taarey se hi chal wa lena ...such selfish peopl u are...swaron ke naam pe dance ...dance toh waisr bhi dekhte h n dekh chuke aut yeh bhi pta h ki unka kuch nhi hta...
          only its timepass fotmality for uall   ...agar pta hta ki ull pay us dis cvs we wnt hav trusted u all nor given d chance ...u dont respect us our rrquests ..den wt u expect us frm us...shaton ke lye 3 minths wait katna was not ajoke.!! Asthma revealtion ka wait karna was not a joke!!! Two and a half years tak wait karna is it a joke ...cvs telll ...????? N till now convo ke liye wait katna ...damn is it a joke...xvs come on our part n think a while...wt u do for us n wt we do ...??
it does not look like cvs want to give us progress in swaron stroy cz earlier swaron were subjected to unnecessary arguemente then there were hardly any interactions n now swaron are shown as rescuers of others problems..if u observe the trend story av swaron ki hai hi hai..i really wanna ask the cvs is this the reason why they brought sharon back..cz they need to get one thing straight we wattch the show just for swaron not for anyother crapEdited by --Rumeli-- - 10 years ago
its one month ...i have stop watching d3 ...

thnks to IF updates ...they  r enough to make me realise ...Now m not wasting ma 30 valuable mins daily...
Originally posted by shan16

thnks to IF updates ...they r enough to make me realise ...Now m not wastingma 30 valuablemins daily...
same feelings..due to disappearance of swaRon scenes really what is left to watch in D3 two back to back horridious episodes of D3 dekhke rona bhi nahi ata..swaRon ke skate dance bhi spoil kar diya!no wonder CVs are just upto fooling swaRon fans

thnks to IF updates ...they  r enough to make me realise ...Now m not wasting ma 30 valuable mins daily...

You can't be blamed as SwaRon have not had proper scenes for more than two weeks now.

thnks to IF updates ...they r enough to make me realise ...Now m not wastingma 30 valuablemins daily...

you havent missed much from the past one month as the swaRon story is much on standstill even now..and swaRon are being shown doin samaj seva apart from dealing their own strangled lives..
Originally posted by SilentPoet

awsome post
the cvs have destroyed the beauty of swaron. it's like there IS no love story called swaron left... just swayam as an individual and sharon as an individual... and them just running all over town soothing others and their problems...
if us swaron fans who have waited 2 years haven't showed enough patience, then who has?
cvs just prove it everytime they dont care about the fan base who supported their show since the inception no matter what...
i really dont get the reasons as why swayam and sharon are not togetherbeven after two years.. recklessnes in the part of the makers no wonder how long they intend to just drag