Devon ke Dev Mahadev

14th May WU Jalandhar plans to win Brhma-Loka

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

In his real form Ganesh comes in front of Parvati.  Does pranam to her followed with her Pradakshina. He looks at her , is about to leave, disheartened. The viewers of Ksheersagar are watching this & Shivji too.

Parvati tells him, whenever you had tears in your eyes, you used to always come to me, so why not today son? Even Kartikeya  gets emotional. Parvati remember Ganesh's FB, him guarding the cave entrance, his beheading, he comes running to his mother.  All are happy seeing mother- son's reunion. She calls Kartikeya too, says don't test me anymore.

Shivji says soon you will recognize me too. Now your Samadhi will be the place of our reunion. Your complete memory will return at the same place like before.

J (Jalandhar) is sitting on his throne remembers Shivji's words, is worried, is he plotting to kill him? Has Parvati's memories returned. Will my people continue respecting me? I'll have to do something to make it clear to Mahadev, he can't do this to me?

An Asura comes to meet  Trilokadhipati. & J asks where is Aacharya? I can't be there, Where I am not required, was his answer says that Asura.

Kartikeya is teasing Ganesh about how does he feel with his trunk? Ganesh says it will take some time to get used to after all these days. Ganesh is carrying a bag of of Modaks. Kartikeya offers to carry it but Ganesh refuses.

Shivji comes there, tells them they should take Parvati to Amarnath cave, where she will realize her Aadi Shakti form. She has her partial memory , is eager to know everything. Her  complete memory will be back  in Amarnath cave. Ganesh says after that we'll return to Kailash soon. Shivji tells them, he'll be away for an important work befor that.

J comes to Shukracharya, tells him, with his sharp intellect he has guided him. A child was under his protection, thought the World can be conqured & he did too. Is it my fault, your Aaradhya is my enemy? Shukracharya says he never tried to harm you. J says but he came without inviting, at the ceremony, called me his ansh, was it right? I need you in an important Sabha. Shukracharya says he'll come whenever he fees is needed. J leaves.

Kalnemi asks Vrinda, is everything alright? Is she pretending to be happy? Are you doing your puja properly? Is J objecting to your worship?  Vrinda doesn't answer any of his questions. One Asura comes  to inform Kalnemi, Trilokadhipati needs him soon in his Sabha.

Shivji, Vishnuji & Brhmaji are discussing what is J upto? Shivji says he'll do what he feels is right.

Parvati takes Mena, Himavan's leave, asks for their blessing, next time whenever she'll meet him, will be complete. Seeing her leaving with her sons, Mena & Himavan discuss, how happy they feel seeing her daughter living happily.

J in his Sabha, tells Asuras he is not against anyone particular? Out of fear they have defeated us. Did anyone ever thought Indra can be defeated? Are you all confident of defeating him again? Auras says yes, they can. J says it is important to defeate your  enemies, what to do, it's my nature, I want to defeate anyone who'll challenge me. I have taken over Indraloka. Now since many Kalpas one Loka is undefeated which consists of only 3 people. No one has ever challenged them out of fear. But I'll challenge them. Get ready to take over one more Loka. That is Brhma- Loka. Kalnemi is shocked. Asura does their king's Jay jaykar.

In the Tridev meeting, Shivji says he did what was expected from him.

Precap: J is at Brhma-loka. Shivji  stops him. J tells him you can't scare me. To stop you I may even kill you if needed. J tells him without you wife you are not capable of killing me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the quick update.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update meenu

I really liked the episode today

good script , good acting 

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best part of the epi Parvati recognizing her children sadly for Sadhil the mask is back. But that scene rocks u in all the right ways and u cry along with the Mahadev family.
Jalandhar is in a dark hole and it is getting darker nothing more to add there but he acts and looks mad now. 😛

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Magnificent Episode. What with Parvati remembering her children, and ganesh trotting and Kartikeya sprinting!
Parvati has a very good I'll-not-let-u-know-my-thoughts-expression! And the Matrtva-full dialogue was awesome!
ON this side, Jalandhar has started his journey... by becoming berserk. And I wish Brahmadev would have fought a little! Can't he just sprinkle some water and say some mantras at least? Come on Brahmadev, Saara Kaam Vishnu aur Mahadev se Karwaenge?
Thanks for the WU. How do you manage to just type the whole thing fully in so less time?
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i missed today's episode, but i can not miss tomorrow's epi. it will be great ⭐️ .
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

thanks for the update meenu

I really liked the episode today

good script , good acting 

It was a good epi. Atleast Parvati will move towards the last stage. Waiting for that epi, where she meets Shivji in samadhi.
J plans well, only thing is it will lead to his end, that's sad but he'll get paid for his karmas.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: consuela

Best part of the epi Parvati recognizing her children sadly for Sadhil the mask is back. But that scene rocks u in all the right ways and u cry along with the Mahadev family.
Jalandhar is in a dark hole and it is getting darker nothing more to add there but he acts and looks mad now. 😛

It was good to see Ganesh in his real form back, carrying his bag of Modaks.
He won't stop but why isn't Vrinda even trying to stop him from taking wrong path. Kalnemi looked worried.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Magnificent Episode. What with Parvati remembering her children, and ganesh trotting and Kartikeya sprinting!

Parvati has a very good I'll-not-let-u-know-my-thoughts-expression! And the Matrtva-full dialogue was awesome!
ON this side, Jalandhar has started his journey... by becoming berserk. And I wish Brahmadev would have fought a little! Can't he just sprinkle some water and say some mantras at least? Come on Brahmadev, Saara Kaam Vishnu aur Mahadev se Karwaenge?
Thanks for the WU. How do you manage to just type the whole thing fully in so less time?

The entire Mother-son reunion part was good.
J is not listening to his Guru. I liked the way Shukracharay told him, he'll come when he feels is needed. He didn't fal for his talks like Yamaraj.
Brhmadev can atleast sprinkle water. He has Brhmastra too. But being Shivansh, he may not use it on J & this war is mainly between J & Shivji. Where J actually wants to take over Mahadev's position, not Brhmaji's.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..jalandhar going lower each day..bechara bahut buri tarah pitega..