•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone...

finally b4 khtv ends...i got a full vibu episode...😳

so party begins at vihaan's place...& he complements bulbul πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
he den insists anika to join d party in her apron kitchen attire πŸ˜†
vibu chat around with their office mates...while anika feels left out...
anika is worried as ordered food hadnt arrived but anushka tells her dat she had already ordered d food 2hrs ago...vibu overhear and bulbul tells vihaan how she distributed d hotel food among d servants πŸ‘

bulbul gets snacks for everyone...& everybody thank her as dey were all hungry...vihaan snubs anika for not preparing anything. everyone praises vibu team work & insist dat dey dance together. 
lovely lovely dance...on ishq wala love πŸ˜³ d moment is just magical...& words r short 2 describe it...so plzz catch it...

anyway anushka makes an entry and is shocked to see vibu...anika runs 2 her & cries...

anushka reaches mona's home & starts off her ranting against bulbul...& how she's coming between anika-vihaan. good thing is dat mona slaps anushka πŸ‘
mona denies about bulbul...so anushka tells her to go & see for herself...anushka shows her some video...rano overhears & admits her crime to her mom.

mona all angry with her & rano apologizes...jatin comes to take her side...but mona all angry & slaps rano and scolds jatin too for taking d side of wrongdoing. 

party is over...& bulbul anika have a tiff on whose house it is...bulbul tells dat since its ur house so she better clean it alone...& leaves with vihaan jogi 2 have coffee...

anika calls anushka to complain who tells dat she shud sove her problems on her own...anika decides to mix sleeping pills in vihaan's drink & take advantage...

P.S: thank god dis serial is ending...else it was bound to turn up as anoder pavitra rishta...arjun-purbi-ovi never ending triangle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap: mona catches vibu hugging πŸ€’🀒🀒

Edited by sen_madhuban - 10 years ago
thanks for the WU.   so some moments of vihaan and bulbul at long last. 

did rano make mention of rohan's name so that mona can put 2 and 2 together about rohan she seen at ticket office??

anushka need to be exposed now - this week.  so that last week can be free of anushka and anika
@madhu than x 4 the update!!😊 i also liked BB-vihaan dance & jealousy of anika. now anushka shud feel wat she 'd done but still not learning her lesson. she"ll cum 2 her senses wen theres "pol khol" of her & her GFN daughter.
btw luved BB troubling anika & also luved jogi's expressions all the time. i think bb & vihaan's collegues  also knew abt anika's tactics.

but i didn't like the pre-cap. plz mona don't again start ur  "mahanta" lecture.🀒shes really stupid if she did this. i wish sum1 now slap mona 4 this if she tries 2 bring back BB from vihaan's place.πŸ₯±

and i agree that thank god KHTV is ending oderwise it"ll b 2nd PR or BALH most probly PR wid triangle!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
why nobody questions that how did anushka video rano killing rohan??
^ Thanks much for the WU, Madhu .. πŸ€—