Madhubala - Toota hi sahi main ek taara hoon

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Seriously did she say that...aww my Rockstar...πŸ‘πŸ‘

She definitely has a plan...I always wondered if she actually knew what she wants...but she has excused her so nicely...she might be new at this game...but she has learned well from her suffering...πŸ€’πŸ‘

Madhubala walked out of RK mansion n even knew that she will be followed..

Love is submission...love is to give not take...Love is RESPECT...but can she ever get such kind of love for herself...we have to wait and watch..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Awesome title.

Lovely post Naz. I so wish she she gets the love she deserved one day. I will be okay with whoever she will be in the end as long as she gets it.
Armu4eva thumbnail
I loved every word of hers. .since yesterday ...she is bang on... with her words ... RK needs to be taught what love is... thats for sure..πŸ‘πŸΌ

However about Roadside Romeo.. *no comments* 
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree!!
All she wants is to be treated with respect and not like a piece of trash! She deserves it! Why should she suffer and surrender her dignity, pride and self-respect? That's not fair! & That's definitely not Love!!

mehurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
madhubala is the strong and great character in the show and love this beautiful lady.
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Wow Awesome title.

Lovely post Naz. I so wish she she gets the love she deserved one day. I will be okay with whoever she will be in the end as long as she gets it.

I had no issues whom she ends with ...but not at the cost of her self respectπŸ˜ƒ
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Madhu rocks
DD was fab
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I loved every word of hers. .since yesterday ...she is bang on... with her words ... RK needs to be taught what love is... thats for sure..πŸ‘πŸΌ

However about Roadside Romeo.. *no comments* 

yep...Madhubala got an hatrick episode todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hate or hidden love for him...πŸ˜†
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice post,   whatever she is saying from lasts few episode is word to word is true bitter but its truth , today she told what is love that was we know this is called love What RK has shown is not love it only posses, ppl are not accepting the truth n bashing her , really sad, but I am with Madhu she deserve true truthful n pure love. Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail

thank uπŸ˜ƒ