It's limit with cyber bullying in IF - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bluesz

You are asking for apology from some members..

check this thread:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3451112&PID=77186309&#77186309

Some people are asking members to make apology to barun.They need to understand that BS is a celebrity and he is subjected to all kinds of mocking and criticism.

No one did abuse Barun and beside who ever attacked after that is only coz of them began by attacking members just coz they feel that Barun can't act, they force their opinion on others...

Originally posted by Zee_News

No one did abuse Barun and beside who ever attacked after that is only coz of them began by attacking members just coz they feel that Barun can't act, they force their opinion on others...

Agree with u.Even people attacked me when I criticised his lackluster performance towards the end of the show.And they mocked at me too.But I have moved on since its useless to ask justice to the biased mods in this forum.

Do u really think vijay care about these things.For him money only matters and fangroups are the one who are active members of the forum.

IF has never been a forum ðŸ¤¢

And some of the members are victims of cyber bullying  becuase they are bashers from the  fans POV !!

Aren't people allowed to have their own  views   !!! And if we aren't allowed allow to share our POV on actors , then why is IF  named India- Forums ðŸ˜•

And i cant understand what bashing means  according to  IF rules ???

@Zee  : We hav already spoken  enough ...Now all we can do is sit for penance  , hoping for Vijay Sir to bring some changes  among the Mods   

Originally posted by -niti-

IF has never been a forum ðŸ¤¢

And some of the members are victims of cyber bullying  becuase they are bashers from the  fans POV !!

Aren't people allowed to have their own  views   !!! And if we aren't allowed allow to share our POV on actors , then why is IF  named India- Forums ðŸ˜•

And i cant understand what bashing means  according to  IF rules ???

@Zee  : We hav already spoken  enough ...Now all we can do is sit for penance  , hoping for Vijay Sir to bring some changes  among the Mods   

It's so disgusting that these DT members don't take strict actions nor the owner admin of this site even think it's necessary to at least make a sticky global announcement topic regarding it, he is only busy on introducing new stuffs in IF and ignore such serious matter which can put his site in to a case under the eyes of low, because it's a crime to support cyber bullying and it can even close this entire site...

I remember during IPK days this girl was shipping NK/Khushi as a couple she made topics on them and they jump in start abusing, mocking and said some disgusting things about her. You can't even like Shyam as a villain they attack & mock you for that as well.  
Originally posted by -Swetz-

I remember during IPK days this girl was shipping NK/Khushi as a couple she made topics on them and they jump in start abusing, mocking and said some disgusting things about her. You can't even like Shyam as a villain they attack & mock you for that as well.  

Who said NK and Khushi as a couple? I never even thought of that, yes, I like Shyam...

Well that forum is known for cyber bullying...

Originally posted by Zee_News

Who said NK and Khushi as a couple? I never even thought of that, yes, I like Shyam...

Well that forum is known for cyber bullying...

i guess this problem need to be solved 

its just not IPKND forum..each and every forum and some of fans behave as if they own the actors/actress...say some thing not pleasing about their fav...u get the hate PMS and all

i had experienced it from KSG fans to DD fans(Ok guys dont pounce just giving some examples) ..so went for self ban

though i was not active on IPK fandom period..but then guess everything is same

guess it not just ipk forum...its every forum and its fan..they need to respect one's opinion and vice versa 
hope the problem will be solved

Originally posted by foreigneer

i guess this problem need to be solved 

its just not IPKND forum..each and every forum and some of fans behave as if they own the actors/actress...say some thing not pleasing about their fav...u get the hate PMS and all

i had experienced it from KSG fans to DD fans(Ok guys dont pounce just giving some examples) ..so went for self ban

though i was not active on IPK fandom period..but then guess everything is same

guess it not just ipk forum...its every forum and its fan..they need to respect one's opinion and vice versa 
hope the problem will be solved

These IPKKND's fans are taking their grudge everywhere, they even instigate members in chat club to attack me in Punar Vivah forum, even thought they r never there, they came only to fight... They even attacked me in Madnubala forum and keep on sending me hate PMs and scraps... This was never taken action on, it gives them freedom to go also on my twitter and YouTube accounts spreading their negativity and hatred...

Edited by Zee_News - 10 years ago
The mod in IPKKND forum promised to take action at end of last week by making a sticky topic, she never did it yet, which proved she was a liar and I always knew it...

I never buy her lame excuses...

Zee, 

from what I heard, GK is looking into your issue so please contact her.