Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Zee, 

from what I heard, GK is looking into your issue so please contact her.

Aahaana, minuu promised us openly here in this forum that she will make a sticky topic in IPKKND forum as for warning of these cyber bullying thing, she promised to make it and to be there on last week and week is finished and she didn't made it as she promised... Sorry but I am tired of these falses promises... It's limit, this thing going on for more than 9 months and no actions is taken, it's almost year...

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Aahaana, minuu promised us openly here in this forum that she will make a sticky topic in IPKKND forum as for warning of these cyber bullying thing, she promised to make it and to be there on last week and week is finished and she didn't made it as she promised... Sorry but I am tired of these falses promises... It's limit, this thing going on for more than 9 months and no actions is taken, it's almost year...

Hi Zee

Just to clarify that Minu was extremely busy this week and couldn't get back to me because my inbox was full. She has asked for this week and I guess we all could wait for next 6 days. We promise to get you a sticky. This is the least we could do for you. Albeit you cannot expect more and I'm sure you know the reasons. Should you have any further queries, please drop in a comment here. I shall be away for a while.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3586278

Oh hello Aaahaaanaaa. How yu doin? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Edited by Omnipotence - 10 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Hi Zee

Just to clarify that Minu was extremely busy this week and couldn't get back to me because my inbox was full. She has asked for this week and I guess we all could wait for next 6 days. We promise to get you a sticky. This is the least we could do for you. Albeit you cannot expect more and I'm sure you know the reasons. Should you have any further queries, please drop in a comment here. I shall be away for a while.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3586278

Oh hello Aaahaaanaaa. How yu doin? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

I would be last one to believe minuu, coz I never saw something from her that makes me trust her...