15th May:WU: Parvarish...ek Maa ka dard

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@tanu than x 4 the update!! tho 2day there were no romantic scenes btn BB-vihaan but i liked 2days epiπŸ˜† except mona's "mahanta"πŸ₯±the epi was 2 hilarious & funny πŸ˜† and the way bulbul was fuming watching vihaan wid anika & then her pulling anika's hair was 2 gud!!πŸ˜†
but this mona ruined all bcoz of her stupid talks.πŸ₯± wen she was calling bulbul as 2nd woman i want her 2 get min. of 10-20 slaps.😑wen"ll this woman understand that anika & anushka type women r not worthy of any sympathy .shes disgusting even more than anushka!!πŸ₯±πŸ€’
plz yaar i just can't stand mona's stupid logics. why can't she understand that situtn & condns r difft in bulbul-vihaan case!!
i really want  2 slap her hard & i wish bubul & vihaan give her befitting reply & bulbul refuses 2 go back wid her!!i m just fed up wid mona!!πŸ₯±
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
i totally hated the part where Mona was delivering her great speech...I returned from office...just got fresh and switched on the tv set to watch KHTV hoping to see some Vibu scenes..and good logical scens...and Oh my goodness.!!. what was Mona doing...im sorry to say that i just muted my tv set...i started having a headache after watching the overreactions of Mona regarding bulbul and rano...😑 indeed she is a good actress but today i just could not tolerate her overacting...oh i got a headache...but again...bulbul i mean sargun was awesome..same goes with mohit.he too was good...i mean loved bulbul's anger ...😊   it brought a smile to my face...😊
Originally posted by rajeswari_rc

i totally hated the part where Mona was delivering her great speech...I returned from office...just got fresh and switched on the tv set to watch KHTV hoping to see some Vibu scenes..and good logical scens...and Oh my goodness.!!. what was Mona doing...im sorry to say that i just muted my tv set...i started having a headache after watching the overreactions of Mona regarding bulbul and rano... πŸ˜‘indeed she is a good actress but today i just could not tolerate her overacting...oh i got a headache...but again...bulbul i mean sargun was awesome..same goes with mohit.he too was good...i mean loved bulbul's anger ...😊   it brought a smile to my face...😊
i completely agree wid u!!!😊oh i was also pissed of wid mona's over rxn on bulbul & rano's situtns. shes so stupid.😑i literally want 2 slap her hard & not just once but i wanted her 2 beat her blue & black😑(sorry 4 my rant & lang but i can't stand such females or prsns who widout any logic & seeing situtns start blaming oders)😑
and now watching pre-cap i m totally put off wid her ckt in the show.πŸ₯±

@bold i agree wid u mona singh is v.gud actress but 2day her rxns as mona pradeep singh were over. she irritated me wid her lectures & that 2 widout any logic.πŸ₯±
@ sargun shes awesum . shes always awesum & fab!!πŸ‘β­οΈ i always luved her expressions whether its luv, jealousy, anger, disgust, emotional.⭐️i m telling u watch her show Phulwa on YT( as it has ended) u"ll defntly luv her & her awesum chemistry wid Ajay!!
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu .. πŸ€—