butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After everything she is still thinking about Pradeep!🥱

Does she really think God was saving Pradeep from seeing his daughters deeds? Everything that is happening to their daughters is Pradeep's fault. If he had never cheated and left Mona for Anushka, Anushka wouldn't be in their lives to try to ruin things. It is all Pradeep's fault. He is dead and even then his kids can't live a happy life, they are haunted by his crazy lover!

Mona makes me feel sick when she thinks of Pradeep with so much love and seems to miss him.
In many ways Mona is just as bad as Pradeep. She messed about with Vineet, she agreed to marry him and yet always obsessed about Pradeep and wouldn't let him go. And now she's married to Jatin she is still obsessing over a dead Pradeep! She makes him seem like a saint, the love of her life. She acts like she was so hurt by Pradeep cheating on her and leaving her for Anushka, but she can't have been that hurt if all she thinks about is wanting him and missing him. He left her for goodness sake, and yet she still refers to him as my Pradeep.
She doesn't deserve Jatin.

And Mona seems to only think about the fact that Rano killed someone, but why is she not thinking about the fact that this guy was trying to harm Rano? Why doesn't she listen to Rano? It seemed like the guy was going to rape the poor girl and all she wanted to do was push him away, she didn't mean to kill him. What should she have done, stand still and let him do what he wanted to do?

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mona's just freaking me. i was about to throw something on my tv's screen lol 😆 she's behaving nuts totally. pradeep na hogaya koi GOD hogaya har waqt us ki maala japti he aur harm hota he iss se doosro ko. she shud actually think before doing things. she herself is badnaaming her children. idiot
Zahra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i was angry at her. our "mahan" monas thoughts " get raped but don't kill another human being". sicko
siditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And its strange how after misunderstanding Rano...she'll still gone to Bulbul to shout out all Bullshit! And for heaven's sake... why isnt Rano and Jatin holding her and forcefully telling her the entire story that Rano's incident and Bulbul are connected. That even Vihaan is unhappy and has been the victim of Anushka's mischief in order to save her daughter Rano.  W*F! why is everybody so zipped up! Speak out.
srkfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was sooo mad after watching todays episode! Mona is just such a loser! I mean she is not even ready to listen to anyone. I was hoping her FIL slaps her or something! I mean realistically who takes their own daughter to jail and the police is ready to believe them without any proof! I thought the whole basis of justice was to innocent until proven guilty. poor rano and the rest of the fam. stupid Mona seriously get a life!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid u all of u!! after her stupid logics now i think mona defntly deserves wat she got in life.🥱

@TM i agree why she always rembrs pradeep wid so much love??shes so stupid.why she always keeps on rembring pradeep in front of jatin??🥱 bulbul much better. if she wud'd been @ mona's place then i m defnite she wudn't 'd atleast rembrd him & it was clear from her actions wen she didn't know the truth abt vihaan's "majboori" !!👏
and how can she justify that guy's death but not that rano did this 2 save herself from getting raped?? plz sum1 show her the mirror!!😡
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic.pari

mona's just freaking me. i was about to throw something on my tv's screen lol 😆 she's behaving nuts totally. pradeep na hogaya koi GOD hogaya har waqt us ki maala japti he aur harm hota he iss se doosro ko. she shud actually think before doing things. she herself is badnaaming her children. idiot

@bold OMG same thots!! i wanted 2 go inside the TV &slap her blue & black!!and her pradeep rant pissing me off!!🤢 Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
@zahra i agree wid u!!i think mona only wanted this. bcoz after hearing that he tried 2 rape her shes still thinking abt guy's life & his family's pain.🥱 wen she took RB 2 police station wen he tried 2 put blame on the gal 4 his frnds actions, i was so happy but wen it cums 2 her daughter she did 360 degree turn!!🥱

@sidti i also  thot how can she has this audicity?? doesn't she know wat type of women anushka & anika r??

@srkfan1 i also want her FIL 2 slap her. she didn't want 2 listen 2 any1 & thinking widout any logic. crime is not crime  if u do it 4 ur self-defense. but i m happy that jatin came in time & told everything 2 cops & mona's face was worth watching. now i just want her 2've gud bashing by jatin in case of bulbul-vihaan also.
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
more important question is: when will this show end?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
agree with u all. mona has just lost it completely. thnk god there are people like jatin who actuallyunderstand whats happening and supports his daughters. And after the precap i really wanna hit mona how could she say smthinng like that to Vihaan and BB. She doesnt trust hher daughter does she.