Mona is Pathetic.. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

@bold OMG same thots!! i wanted 2 go inside the TV &slap her blue & black!!and ehr pradeep rant pissing me off!!🤢

seriously i was like if i could go in tv i'd had banged something heavy on her head and made her at least LISTEN what others are saying
Originally posted by siditi

And its strange how after misunderstanding Rano...she'll still gone to Bulbul to shout out all Bullshit! And for heaven's sake... why isnt Rano and Jatin holding her and forcefully telling her the entire story that Rano's incident and Bulbul are connected. That even Vihaan is unhappy and has been the victim of Anushka's mischief in order to save her daughter Rano.  W*F! why is everybody so zipped up! Speak out.

Didn't you feel like at the end of it all it mattered more to her that Bulbul was the 'other woman' more than the fact that one of her daughters nearly got raped and accidentally killed someone? That's what I felt like.

She seems more concerned about what Pradeep did to her years ago than she does about her own daughter.🥱

Mona is really pathetic. She has no life. All the time she just likes to "weep" over her cheater and looser of a husband Pradeep. I completely agree with you. Its all Pradeep's fault. One mistake of his has is still haunting his "wife" and kids. Mona only knows how to talk big and act so mahaan. I am sick and tired of her pathetic behaviour. She needs to get a life.

Instead of shouting at Rano she should have understood her and trusted her that she would not do anything bad. She never even once think that Rohan was mis-behaving with her daughter. She just starts off with her crap and won't stop. First she used Vineet and now when Jatin is her husband she still cares about that sorry excuse  of a man called Pradeep. I don't know why is Jatin even with Mona. She is such a looser. 

I feel that Jatin shouldn't have to put up with this stupidity of Mona. If Mona wants to cry a river remembering her looser ex husband let her do it but please spare  her family members and Jatin. Let them live a normal life.
I think it is too late to expect from Mona to have a life that includes others. All she does is dadagiri in someone else life. What should be done is:

Mummy & Pappa Singh should go for a long tirthyatra.
Bulbul should become the other woman of Vihaan and live abroad (second wife)
Rano is broken after her mother's behaviour and becomes a hardcore career woman. No time for mum.
Rajbir should marry a simple girl (who also doesn't have time for MIL because she is a working woman). RB is like his father a middle class husband with no attention for his mom (Suhasi biggest complaint was that Pradeep didn't spend time with her)
Jatin should realise his mistake and divorce Mona. A man with dignity shouldn't want to live in Pradeep's shadow.
Anushka sees the light and gives up her revenge against Mona and lives happily with her husband who is out of his coma and daughter in Australia.
Cherry on the cake would be that she bumps into Vineet with his 3 kids and wife having fun. Vineet should only be cordial to her specially after the way she dumped him!

Bottomline: Mona should be ABANDONED by everyone who cared for her, but she didn't appreciate. Maybe then she will start to have a life of her own! Write a book Mona: The unrepairable mistakes of my life!!

Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
Exactly... Why in the world is she not thinking about what her daughter must have gone through. Instead of helping her out, and listening out to her, she is blamming everyone around and going crazy. It is known that the guy who died was a 40+ years old guy, then why is Rano so tensed up. She should know that Anushka was playing with her. And I think she already knows it, then why is she saying that she is sorry and all that to Mona. Instead she should tell her that Anuska is playing a game and the guy who was on the railway track is some other guy. But surely Mona is just too much.
mona has always been pathetic...was putting rajbeer in jail until the girl came to compliment him for saving her...

no wonder her kids are getting messed up...living with a martyr complex psycho woman like her, who will not come out of the past...

jitin should have just let her be...that scene of pradeep making sindoor fly in her hair...

she does not have a mind of her own and i am so happy that this show is ending...and hopefully sargun etc will find something better...

only smartest thing is that she should have become sati for pradeep when he died...she is living in her past as is...and cares about her image, her daughters image, and thank GOd, bulbul is taking the bull by the horns and not acting like mona would have...

what a nuisance...no common sense...only mahanta

i guess her mil got walking papers...never came back from amritsar...
Edited by prernacda - 10 years ago
Not Mahaanta! Only BAKWAAS!

The problem with Mona is that she never had the guts to trust herself. This was the case when she was married to Pradeep, when she was seperated from Pradeep and even after his death she wasn't able to trust herself! If someone can't trust herself how on earth can she trust others (no matter who they are)! Mona needs professional help. She ruined her own life and now she is busy doing the same to the people she claims to love. It is horrible that she doesn't know and trust her children.

Thank God I have stopped watching KHTV otherwise I would have damaged some of my proud possessions while watching the scene of Pradeep making sindoor fly in Mona's hair 🤢 Remote or switching channel baad mein yaad aata!

Mona is the most failed character of atleast Sony TV!!

I agree with every single one of you Mona is just too pathetic!
Mona does not come out of her self - pity. She is a hardcore self centered woman and that makes her according to me pathetic! I hope somehow Bulbul tells her mother this bit of truth that by weeping and being overly mahaan (illogical/ impractical) she ruined her life and no one else. This could save KHTV because the journey/ growth of Mona is nowhere.
Totally agree with the topic maker. Mona was bad enough right from the very beginning, weeping about and trying to "win" back that pathetic excuse for a husband called Pradeep, instead of dredging up some self-respect. But this week she is positively demented!! As someone rightly pointed out, she seems more obsessed with what Pradeep did years ago than her daughters' present. Frankly, I think she is psychologically "fixated" on that cheating incident and is unable to grow beyond that. She needs professional help.

Thank heaven this serial is ending next week!!