Posted: 10 years ago
Nikita sharma aka Taani in Life ok's upcoming show Do dil ek jaan

promo 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Azlxtr2gU

promo 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7x8G2EnsDQ
Edited by ...Rima... - 10 years ago
Mr.Saurab Tiwari has surpassed 4 Lions in remaking KMH!😔 thanks for sharing!
Originally posted by shibz

Mr.Saurab Tiwari has surpassed 4 Lions in remaking KMH!😔 thanks for sharing!
remaking KMH?😕
Kitani Mohabbat hai i mean.. u would know what I'm talkin bout if you've watched Kitani.. on Imagine.. Saurab Tiwari was the head of programming! First he axed KMH(2), then he quit Imagine and formed Nautanki films with his first show Madhubala Highly inspired by KMH(both 1 & 2)😔 And now  "Jaan"
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago

Kitani Mohabbat hai i mean.. u would know what I'm talkin bout if you've watched Kitani.. on Imagine.. Saurab Tiwari was the head of programming! First he axed KMH(2), then he quit Imagine and formed Nautanki films with his first show Madhubala Highly inspired by KMH(both 1 & 2)😔 And now  "Jaan"
yes i did watch both KMH 1 and 2 but how is MB and JAAN inspired by KMH?
Originally posted by ...Rima...

yes i did watch both KMH 1 and 2 but how is MB and JAAN inspired by KMH?
So many things..like in MB's first promo the Guy was tied up in chains in his prisoner look(KMH1), to the last 'proving her love to RK by trying to kill herself' act(KMH2)!
In jaan the guy is a gangster and the basic msg of how the guy comes from the dark world and the girl from the brighter world..isnt that similar to KMH2?

So many things..like in MB's first promo the Guy was tied up in chains in his prisoner look(KMH1), to the last 'proving her love to RK by trying to kill herself' act(KMH2)!
In jaan the guy is a gangster and the basic msg of how the guy comes from the dark world and the girl from the brighter world..isnt that similar to KMH2?

LMAO that was his shoot for film as his a superstar and where Arjun was in jail for real and i didnt see any promo which showed arjun in jail like that did i miss something?

about Jaan well his a mumbai based Hindu gangster where the Girl is Muslim so u can guess the story hun😛
Originally posted by ...Rima...

LMAO that was his shoot for film as his a superstar and where Arjun was in jail for real and i didnt see any promo which showed arjun in jail like that did i miss something?

about Jaan well his a mumbai based Hindu gangster where the Girl is Muslim so u can guess the story hun😛
I dint say it is copied! I said it is inspired!

there is a scene in KMH1 where Arjun is being taken to the court for hearing with all those chains!

Ofcourse the story is different! I am talkin bout the basic idea.. but obviously you don't have to agree with me!