Have give my own style to the character: Rahul

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Have give my own style to the character: Rahul Sharma

Have give my own style to the character: Rahul Sharma

Actor Rahul Sharma whom we have seen in shows like Kahani Chandrakanta Ki and Teri Meri Love Stories has bagged his first lead role in Raakesh Paswan's Ek Ghar Banaunga where he plays the lovable Akash.

Rahul describes Akash as a very honest and warm-hearted person who always speaks from his heart and can't see any bad things happening to any person around him. "The look which I have donned in the show has been designed by the creative team and I have been gone through almost twenty looks before we settled with the final one," says Rahul.

He also maintains a stubble in real life too, so when he was asked to carry on with the same look he was more than happy.

The actor who is a Marwari didn't have to struggle with the dialect in the show because the creative team has been very supportive and also the promo team of the channel helped him to get that exact tone.

After the show came on air many people have compared Rahul with Anil Kapoor and Ranveer Singh. But Sharma says, "Right from the narration session, I was quite confident that I will not follow anyone, because in a daily soap you hardly get any time to do research on someone. So it's better to create your own style, so I am happy that people have liked my appearance in the show," he ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs ðŸ˜Š
He is indeed doing a Gr8 job as Akaash ðŸ˜³
Crazy.rock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the best Aakash 😃Edited by Crazy.rock - 10 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
great that he is being himself in the show and of course no one can ever replace him... he is just the best as Aakash 😳
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.

He is a good actor.All the Best Rahul.
rakshas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is a good actor. All the Best Rahul.
thanks for sharing..