Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

BULBUL IS WRONG AND CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED - Page 2

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@ritu ur part abt anika still the same is again bang on!!👏 she still doesn't care abt true luv or even luv. shes as mean as her mother & selfish & self-centered woman. 🥱🤢
if she'd luved or even luvs vihaan  truly then she shud'd understood & realized her mistake & sin of ditching vihaan & now cuming in btn bulbul & vihaan &'d gone out of their life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

i m not supporting her as i also like them or they  r leads but i think bulbul is not wrong. here situtn is not like mona-pradeep-anushka but here vihaan was made a scapegoat by anika. and its not that bulbul & vihaan r cheating anika or they r sharing beds. shes driving anika away by staying there as its her rite & not anika's. if anika'd got genuine  "majbori" i wud'd supported all 3 & most probly more anika.

and if 2 ward away or defeat wrong we've 2 employ wrong methods then its not sin.and if its wrong then all revolutions happened in the past r wrong bcoz they involved the killings of  so many ppl. tho theft is wrong but stealing a roti or money 2 curb ur hunger is difft than stealing 4 ur pleasure. thatswhy ppl admire dacoits who snatch money from bad & rich ppl & give it  2 poor. rembr robinhood @ abroad & maan singh chandel ,dulha bhatti r still revered.

even God know & thatswhy he also 4gives 4 such things.

hhmmm 🤔 but still she can do all this through vihaan but staying in the same house is a bit too much 🤓 

yeah ur comment made me realize that BB aint a doosri aurat but still somehow i feel its wrong to STAY in that house. she has whole right to stay there as jatin's daughter undoubtedly
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelic.pari

hhmmm 🤔 but still she can do all this through vihaan but staying in the same house is a bit too much 🤓 

yeah ur comment made me realize that BB aint a doosri aurat but still somehow i feel its wrong to STAY in that house. she has whole right to stay there as jatin's daughter undoubtedly

i know it luks bit weird  2 stay in the same house but think this from bubul's POV & her situtn!! bcoz how can she made anika & anushka realize their wrong deeds staying @ her mother's house & get he rrites??and more over bulbul'd herself chosen 2 stay in oder room sayig that she wants 2 keep an eye on both vihaan & anika oderwise if her intentions were wrong like anika or anushka's she wud'd stayed in vihaan's room & ousted anika from that room.😊
and i also agree wid ur last line that as jatin's daughter she has rite 2 stay there as its still jatin's house!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Jily thumbnail
i am not a active member of this forum

but after seeing the episodes recently i felt like i should come here and see if anyone had made a post like this and all i can say is point on

the institution of marriage is sacred and important as part of indian society

i love the jodi of vihaan and bulbul and HATE vihaan and anika 

however what bulbul is doing is wrong...she is behaving like anushka and is shown positive 

then also anushka is right...

CVS cannot make a joke of marriage

if they want to show vihaan and bulbul then they can do that another way
but not by showing marriage in a wrong light

whoever made this post thank you 👏👏
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This whole show is wrong and a waste! PERIOD. Not even Bulbul and Vihaan's sweetness can change that! What angers me is that adults don't have the ability and courage to take the most obvious and right decisions. They rather hide behind their unbearable so called greatness and like being sacrificial lambs for their family while they actually know their decision is not in their benefit!

Watching Indian drama's I sometime wonder if these makers understand relationships.
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Its not about whether Anika is bad or Bulbul is good. Its about these two mother daughter duo who only know how to snatch things from others. Anika doesn't deserve Vihaan. She doesn't understand the meaning of love. She only wants to win. Bulbul is fighting for her right for her love. She is not doing it to prove someone or win something. Anushka and Anika never have never will understand true love. If Anika loved Vihaan truly then she wouldn't have left him at the marriage alter cause he is poor. She would have stood by him and become his strength. She would have accepted him the way he is. Bulbul is the one who loves him truly and will do anything for her love.

Mona is the one who has gone crazy. Her story is different. Pradeep left her for Anu on his own will. Pradeep was fed up with Mona and wanted something which he felt Anu could give.

Whereas here Vihaan is being forced to act like someone's husband against his will. He doesn't want to be with Anika. Vihaan and Anika's marriage is not real. Vihaan was forced and blackmailed to do this. Anika and Anu should be punished for this. The only reason Anika loves Vihaan is because he got back his status and money. Anika is selfish and mean. She only cares about herself and no one else.

What Vihaan said about Anika is so true. Anika is a big fat nobody. She calls Vihaan looser and good for nothing. Anika should look at herself in the mirror and see who she really is before pointing fingers at others.

Even after so much happened she still doesn't care. She forces Vihaan to be her husband and love her and behave normal as if nothing happened. She is seriously the most pathetic woman I have seen in my life.

Bang on. Loved your post 👏

Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Sonya.

Hahahahahaha calm down people. Marriage (the real thing) requires love, intention and the will to marry. For it to be valid on moral grounds and not legal, two people must be mutually interested in marrying each other FREE WILLED (not one holding the other at gunpoint). Yes, in some backward villages in India it is still considered real marriage even when two people are forced into it. But I'm talking about the real thing not that bs. Pradeep and Mona WILLINGLY got married, THEREFORE Anushka was the homewrecker. But vihaan was forced into marriage against his will on the day of his wedding with bulbul for gods sake THEREFORE Anika is the homewrecker. Just because vihaan and bulbul weren't married doesn't mean there is room for a third person. Many girls here must have boyfriends and are not married, does that mean it is okay for another woman to break your relationship or marry your boyfriend by force? Just because you don't have the defence certificate of marriage?

Today you are saying they should respect this bs marriage of vihaan and Anika and tomorrow you will want vihaan to be raped by Anika because its her right? 😆

GET REAL.

👏 👏 👏
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishray

This whole show is wrong and a waste! PERIOD. Not even Bulbul and Vihaan's sweetness can change that! What angers me is that adults don't have the ability and courage to take the most obvious and right decisions. They rather hide behind their unbearable so called greatness and like being sacrificial lambs for their family while they actually know their decision is not in their benefit!

Watching Indian drama's I sometime wonder if these makers understand relationships.

i completely agree wid u!!👏i also think that even bulbul-vihaan's sweetness can't change it!!the whole drama of scarificing & that 2 widout any logic or reason or 4 undeserving prsn is 2 absurd!!🥱
why mona want bulbul 2 sacrifice 4 anika like selfish  & bad woman in the name of protecting the sacred institution of marriage!! 😕if anika'd considered marriage as sacred then why did she marry vihaan forcibly wen she herself'd done wrong wid him @ the 1st place by ditching him 4 money & status!!
why its always that gud prsn or ppl've 2 sacrifice all the time illogicaly & 4 undeserving prsns sumtimes in the name of sacred institution of marriage & sumtimes bcoz we can't expect such things from them!!
@bold so true!! and its not just in their benefit but on  the whole it leads 2 the win of bad like i said sumtimes in the name of sacred institution of marriage & sumtimes 2 protect the undeserving prsn or such anoder stupid logic!!🥱
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She might be doing wrong in the sense that he is married to someone else, but I kind of support her.

Vihaan doesn't have a relationship with Anika. There is no love, no emotional connection whatsoever, and no physical relationship. There's just a title, husband and wife.
This title was forced on him, he was blackmailed into this relationship. He doesn't want to be with Anika and doesn't accept her as his wife.

In my opinion just a title cannot make Bulbul the other woman.
Yes the writers shouldn't have done the story like this and they shouldn't make a joke out of marriage, but is it ok to make a joke out of relatioships and love? Are they not important?

Anika is the other woman in this relationship, and Bulbul is trying to show her that.

What's worse, Vihaan being in a loveless relationship for the rest of his life, and never accpeting Anika as his wife, and two lovers being parted..

Or

Bulbul trying to show Anika that she is wrong and she should leave Vihaan, but while doing it has to commit something which people might deem as wrong?

In my opinion Bulbul just giving up on Vihaan would be worse. Three people's lives would be destroyed, what's the good in that?

P.S. If it was the other way round and a man forced Bulbul into a relationship, would people say Vihaan fighting for her would be wrong? I doubt it.
Why is it ok for a woman, Anika, to force herself on a man, Vihaan? The things she has already done can even be deemed as attempted sexual assault.🥱

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My reasons of why i find the whole staying at vihaan's house WRONG...

1. When bulbul decided to move into Vihaan's house, she did nt know why he had married Anika. She thought he cheated on her. Assuming that it was true, why would she go stay in his house and what was she fighting for if vihaan had actually chosen Anika over her( as she thought).
If ur BF cheats on you, do you go n stay in his house? And for what? Seduce him or lure him back to you? 😛

2. Society lives by some rules which u cannot simply ignore.bulbul may have her own reaosns to go stay with him but she is disrespecting Vihaan's family, his dad and grandma. Okay you stand for what you believe in but then there is a way to go about it.
Seems like society suddenly is unimportant.

3. Anushka and pradeep loved each other once upon a time and later pradeep and mona got married. Anu came back to get her love back and pradeep RESPONDED... So if Bulbul is not home wrecker, why is anushka? She expressed her love in her not-so-sweet ways but pradeep fell for it...and chose to go with her.

4. Pradeep was in (then) love-less marriage and he loved anu( for his own reasons), so if vihaan is right, so was he.
Pradeep did not give second chance to his marriage because he loved anu and wanted to be with her, vihaan is nt giving a chance to his wedding because he loves bulbul, that makes pradeep n vihaan co-passengers on the same boat.

5. What if Anika has a change of heart and becomes all good, should nt bulbul be out then inspite of ViBu's love? Is nt it what we would have wished for if story was being told by anikas perspective or if she was the lead character?

6. Mona's constant chanting of mera pradeep mera pradeep is part of the issue. After all the hungama she treats pradeep like God.. As if it was all anu's fault and pradeep was at zero fault.. Come on... 
Y does she hv problem when bulbul is doing ghe same with vihaan now...😆