BULBUL IS WRONG AND CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Dude, ekta always plays with marriages
in the other serial she is now reuniting arjun and purvi
even though Ovi isn't half as bad as Anika
In fact, she just loved Arjun
and here BB is supported because she is the protagonist :S

I personally like Anika more than Bulbul and Anika just had the wrong upbringing i dont blame her 
Originally posted by .Sonya.

Hahahahahaha calm down people. Marriage (the real thing) requires love, intention and the will to marry. For it to be valid on moral grounds and not legal, two people must be mutually interested in marrying each other FREE WILLED (not one holding the other at gunpoint). Yes, in some backward villages in India it is still considered real marriage even when two people are forced into it. But I'm talking about the real thing not that bs. Pradeep and Mona WILLINGLY got married, THEREFORE Anushka was the homewrecker. But vihaan was forced into marriage against his will on the day of his wedding with bulbul for gods sake THEREFORE Anika is the homewrecker. Just because vihaan and bulbul weren't married doesn't mean there is room for a third person. Many girls here must have boyfriends and are not married, does that mean it is okay for another woman to break your relationship or marry your boyfriend by force? Just because you don't have the defence certificate of marriage?

Today you are saying they should respect this bs marriage of vihaan and Anika and tomorrow you will want vihaan to be raped by Anika because its her right? 😆
GET REAL.

You are right, a marriage which is based on deceit is no marriage but an insult to the institution of marriage.  Vihaan married Anika because of her mother's deceit as she falsely framed Rano in a murder case whereas Rano had not done anything.

Rohan is not dead, he is alive and if that is not deceit than please let me know what it is?
its not that bulbul is protaganist  so ppl r defending her. most ppl r saying it as bulbul is rite. situtns & condns both r difft. u can't compare both cases.
lets consider that bulbul didn't know why vihaan married anika but still she knew sumwhere sumthing is wrong as wen anika asked vihaan 2 support her & vihaan didn't respond. bulbul said @ that time that ur husband is not supporting u ?? so atleast she knew that he married 4 sum reason.
and if anika is rite in snatching sum1s luv & marry him & vihaan shud stuck up wid her bcoz marriage is a sacred institution & shudn't b broken then mona was also rite that she wanted pradeep 2 stuck up wid her.

and where its written that its rite 2 marry sum1 forcibly wen u r bad & done wrong wid the prsn.and just bcoz marriage is sacred so u've stuck up wid the prsn whom u hate or who'd done wrong wid u!! wow wat a thinking!!
and why shud vihaan give chance 2 marriage wid anika?? and  mona didn't marry pradeep forcibly or had done wrong wid pradeep. and pradeep married mona wid his will & thatswhy produced 3 children & he was also shown in luv wid mona but anushka came & tried 2 get him back but here vihaan doesn't luv anika & anika'd married forcibly &'d done wrong.

just bcoz marriage is a sacred we shud stuck up wid evil or bad prsn wid whom our thots don't match.see urself @ bulbul & mona's place then we came 2 know abt wats rite & wrong!!its not always that even same situtn or condns shud've same results.and here situtns r difft!!😊
I get your point, loserass911. But in short... Anushka was never wrong too. The real villain of the story related to marriage has ALWAYS BEEN PRADEEP! I know there are people who cent percent agree with me.
After the show took a leap and some while before that...yes Anushka turned evil but on basis what we're talking about...marriage; Pradeep's been the real villain. If you remember there were times Anushka was really trying to work it out...she really was but Pradeep was even mishandling her by being insecure about Mona at the same time. He was trying to two time...not Anushka. So nor was Anushka wrong nor is Bulbul.

As for the current story...forget Bulbul and Anika cos yes somewhat Anika is his wife and Bulbul is his ex. But What about Vihaan? He in his consciousness wants to be with Bulbul and he's been blackmailed by Anika and thus nowhere is Anika at Mona's place cos Mona never blackmailed Pradeep into marrying him...rather Anushka did by having sex with him and thats how Pradeep later gave in. Although Pradeep was at fault but just telling you that Mona comparison with Anika falls flat on its face. And so does Anushka's with Bulbul. Edited by siditi - 10 years ago
[QUOTE=stardust2011]My reasons of why i find the whole staying at vihaan's house WRONG...

1. When bulbul decided to move into Vihaan's house, she did nt know why he had married Anika. She thought he cheated on her. Assuming that it was true, why would she go stay in his house and what was she fighting for if vihaan had actually chosen Anika over her( as she thought).
If ur BF cheats on you, do you go n stay in his house? And for what? Seduce him or lure him back to you? 😛

I just read this bold text and my reply is that Bulbul indeed knew that Vihaan hasn't married her by choice. dude...she wasnt shocked when he turned Anika out of his room. She knew. Even when she's confronted by Jatin...she clearly tells that Dad I know maybe he didnt marry her for love or whatever but what about me. So basically...she knew its Anika doing the trick and not Vihaan. Bt what she didnt know was that Vihaan did it for her own sister. Period.
Oh don't worry everyone seeing today's episode I am quite sure tomorrow Anika and Vihaan will divorce and Bulbul and him will reunite  Edited by ilovedhanjanird - 10 years ago
Originally posted by siditi

I get your point, loserass911. But in short... Anushka was never wrong too. The real villain of the story related to marriage has ALWAYS BEEN PRADEEP! I know there are people who cent percent agree with me.
After the show took a leap and some while before that...yes Anushka turned evil but on basis what we're talking about...marriage; Pradeep's been the real villain. If you remember there were times Anushka was really trying to work it out...she really was but Pradeep was even mishandling her by being insecure about Mona at the same time. He was trying to two time...not Anushka. So nor was Anushka wrong nor is Bulbul.

As for the current story...forget Bulbul and Anika cos yes somewhat Anika is his wife and Bulbul is his ex. But What about Vihaan? He in his consciousness wants to be with Bulbul and he's been blackmailed by Anika and thus nowhere is Anika at Mona's place cos Mona never blackmailed Pradeep into marrying him...rather Anushka did by having sex with him and thats how Pradeep later gave in. Although Pradeep was at fault but just telling you that Mona comparison with Anika falls flat on its face. And so does Anushka's with Bulbul.
ur 1st para tho i don't agree much but i do agree that it was not just anu's fault & it was also pradeep's fault. while u said anu was never wrong then i can't agree bcoz u can clap wid 2 hands only not wid one.so i think both r equally @ fault & yes we can put more blame on pradeep as he shud'd thot b4 going 2 anu as he was father of 3 children.
@ pradeep he was a jerk i agree wid u. wen he was wid anu, he was trying 2 two time bcoz he wanted  better version than mona & found anu better but @ the same time wanted anu 2 b like mona which anu was not & also never wanted 2.
@ur last para i agree wid u completely.👏 nowhere we can compare mona wid anika as mona never blackmailed pradeep 2 marry her while anika did & vihaan doesn't luv her. and while anu went ahead wid her relationship wid pradeep  while bulbul is still in limits even tho shes staying @ his home..and pradeep luved mona wen he got married 2 her while vihaan doesn't luv anika!!