Arjun

NL:Samjhae Ya Samjhau Weekly 9th Edition

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to a very Ninth Edition of Samjhe ya Samjhaun Weekly - the Newsletter for the Arjun Forum!

A huge thanks to all of the members who have volunteered! It wouldn't have been possible without you.

And here it is!  We hope you all enjoy it!

Best,
NL Team

C R E D I T S :

Summary of the Two Episodes:StarPlus
Scene of the Week:ll-Shilpa-ll
Emotional Scene of the Week: haruhi26
 Action Scene of the Week: nikki08
 Dhaasu Moment of the Week:
Bromance Moment of the Week: nikki08
Raute Moment of the Week:
Duttasweetheart
Rowdy Rathod Moment of the Week:
ankita2804
Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: ...Mithuz...
Picture of the Week: Love_Arnie
 Character of the Week: devildiva21
Dialogue of the Week: ..Naina..
Blooper/Loophole of the Week: Duttasweetheart
FF/SS of the Week: samiya.059
OS of the Week:tani23
Signature of the Week: ..Naina..
 Avi of the Week: Aliya_begh
 VM of the Week: Aliya_begh
Discussion Topic of the Week [Only for threads related to discussing the show]:
 ||-Shilpa-||

Credits for winning siggys: Sneha

This is our complete NL team including the backup members.

Summary of the Two Episodes: ll-Shilpa-ll
 Avi of the Week: Aliya_begh-Backup-Duttasweetheart
Arjun Star of the Week: Aliya_begh-
 VM of the Week: Aliya_begh-Backup-nughtyykitty
FF/SS of the Week: samiya.059 Backup - shrutisweety
OS of the Week:
tani23-Backup-Love_Arnie
Rawte Moment of the Week:
Duttasweetheart-Backup nikki08
Bromance Moment of the Week:
nikki08
 Scene of the Week:
ll-Shilpa-ll
 Emotional Scene of the Week:  haruhi26
Blooper/Loophole of the Week: Duttasweetheart Backup - kgmu86
 Funniest Scene/Dhaasu Moment of the Week:
Picture of the Week:Love_Arnie
 Character of the Week:
devildiva21 Backup- Love_Arnie
Dialogue of the Week: ..Naina..
Signature of the Week: ..Naina..
Rowdy Rathod Moment of the Week:
ankita2804-Backup nikki08
Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: ...Mithuz... Backup - Aliya_begh
 Action Scene of the Week: nikki08-
nikki08 Backup- Love_Arnie
Discussion Topic of the Week [Only for threads related to discussing the show]:
||-Shilpa-||

I would like to thank everyone who volunteered for the NL on behalf of myself and Naina.

Special thanks to Naina for guiding me through this for all the banner of the NL, flashing headers, and the winner siggies. Thank you so much Naina.๐Ÿค—

Note to NL team please take a look at these reminders again as we have added few things to them.

1. Our NL will be weekly, we will try our best to get it posted on Friday, starting next week.
2. Our week starts on Sat and ends on Thurs, or at the latest on Friday.
3. Please PM your parts to us by Thurs Evening or at the latest Friday morning.
4. If you can't do your parts then please contact the back up person for that category and give try to let them know ahead of time just in case they are also not available to do their parts.
5. If there is no back up for you please PM me or Naina so we can take care of it.
6. For the members responsible for the FF/SS, OS, VM, Avi, and siggie parts please give us a brief write up on why you chose the particular FF/SS, OS, VM, Avi, or siggie, and also provide us with the links to post with your write up so we can post it in the NL.
7. We also wanted to remind everyone that our NL is focused on the show itself so lets try our best to submit things that are show related. This will make thing for the new members who want to catch up on the show easier. We appreciate your
cooperation in this, thank you everyone.

Just one last thing, please don't forget to hit the CM every time you log in and press the like button on all the posts you read and find interesting.

Thank you once again everyone most especially our awesome NL team

Scroll down for more please๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail

Ninth Edition of Samjhe Ya Samjhaun Weekly
April 27, 2012 to May 10 2013

Credits: StarPlus

Episode 71

Case of Black Magic Murder

Vishakha Gawde is found dead in her house by the maid, Kamila Bai. ETF finds a skull at the crime scene. Kamila claims that a neighbour, Shanta, had caused Vishakha's death through black magic. Vishakha's son, Govind, is interrogated regarding his fight with the victim over the sale of a property. Govind faces financial crisis as he is fired from his job for selling computers to a non-existent company. ETF finds out that Govind's colleague, Pankaj, had contacted a fraud Baba to kill Vishakha.

Episode 72

Death of a student

A meritorious student, Rahul, has an argument with one of his roommates, Vicky, regarding the payment of house rent. The next day, Rahul is murdered. ETF investigates the case, and interrogates Rahul's roommate, Prashant. He informs them about Vicky. Shazia informs ETF that her brother is against her and Rahul's relationship. ETF interrogates Vicky and Shazia's brother. ETF suspects Gautam of murdering Rahul, and interrogates him. Gautam confesses his crime, and informs ETF about the motive.

Episode 73

Case of missing child

Bunty Puri goes missing from her society. The suspicion falls on a watchman, Subhash, who had been fired from the job by Bunty's father, Yash. Yash receives ransom demand of Rs.5 lakh. Yash's wife, Tanya and their maid, Lalita, give their jewellery to him to arrange for the ransom. ETF finds out that the gardener had taken advantage of the situation to demand ransom. They learn that Lalita is involved in the kidnapping, but she gets hit by a car and dies before revealing Bunty's whereabouts.

Episode 74
Death of a Reporter Arunpal

Shivam and Ravi inform the ETF about a dead body in the forest. The victim is identified as Arunpal Sharma, a crime reporter. Arunpal's wife, Nirmala, tells the police how her husband ignored Swami Vishvanand's prediction and left home. Arjun and his team visit Swami Vishvanand's ashram. He saves Vidya from getting murdered. Vidya reveals that Swami Vishvanand molests girls, under the pretext of preaching religion, and he got Arunpal killed as he was helping her to expose him.

Credits:haruhi26

The emotional moments of these two weeks, and for this time i have chosen a scene which can arouse different feelings for different people, some will say he was mad and needed so sympathy, but still chose this scene... Because this scene portrays the lower class and their constraints where studies are concerned, the "elite" system which sometimes make people animals... So here's the emotional scene of this week, it's from the episode of the student being killed by an arrow

this scene is during the interrogation of this student, how Arjun says that to join the elite group of 100, one would be willing to do anything even kill.  And this student completely breaks down saying about his background and how depressed he was on coming 101. But the real sad thing is that such a genius person fell prey to a too ambitious mind, and wanting to be among the very best, but his quest and wish to go to the best university makes him become a killer, thereby killing an innocent person๐Ÿ˜ญ

Credits:Duttasweetheart

Black Magic Case

"badi kamaal ki cheez hai ye blower... apna ye computer ka kaam chhod ke...iski marketing kyun nahi karna shuru kaar dete?"

"Mujhe sirf mai hi rok sakta hoon... when you shoot... you shoot... you don't say i'll shoot"๐Ÿ˜Ž

Delivered in perfect Rawte style.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The final confrontation & arrest of Pankaj was awesome.The way Arjun broke down the door & along with Chief Rathore stormed into Pankaj's house was thrilling enough.But the scene was elevated to another level by ACP Rawte's unfazed stride towards a gun pointed at his head.It was a treat to watch him call Pankaj's bluff.Action Scene to die for.

Death Of A Student

The heart racing bike chase to nab the drug dealer Alpha Bhai was jaw dropping.A huge applause for Shaleen Malhotra who performed admirably on a real location among crowded busy Mumbai streets.By his own account he did the stunt himself & kudos to him. But trust him to serve it up with a dollop of wry Rawte humour.The line "Chhotu... arrest kar hyala...Is Alpha, Beta, Gamma ka drug ka nasha... ab hum utarenge.."๐Ÿคฃ Wah!Wah!Taaliyaan & Seetiyaan!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘

Credits: Duttasweetheart

Bromance Of The Weekโค๏ธ

This turned out to be the bummer of all All four episodes were scattered with so many lovely banter moments between the two sweetest Boy Men of ETF, Shree & Chotu that it was really tough to choose a few.But duty says I have to choose a few only.No Fair Le! So here goes the best of the most beautifully written & enacted moments between who we lovingly call ChoRee๐Ÿ˜ณ

Black Magic Case

Chotu:"Jo bhi us ghar mein jayega naa,us aatma ne use pakad legi.."
Shree:"Chotu., ek kaam kar.Tu Arjun sir ke Shuddhikaran kar de..Kyunki., jo aatma logon ke peeche padi hein naa,Arjun sir unke peeche pade hain..Yeh baat tum Samjhe yaa..."
Arjun:"...SAMJHAUU???"
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This has to be the bestest comical scene ever in the history of Arjun.๐Ÿ‘ Hats off to Ketan, Shree for their superb comic timing & expressions.Shaleen's gruff & annoyed demeanour elevated the scene to howlarious heights.I was ROFLing long after the episode took on its sombre tone again.The sight of Ketan sprinkling holy water to ward off evil spirits & Shree's good natured ribbing of both Chotu & Arjun was a treat.Then came the cherry .Chotu chews down the leaf comically when he hears Arjun's booming voice.The expression on his face was priceless.๐ŸคฃKudos.Truly The Bromance Moment.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Death Of A Student

Tragedy Ya Trajectory??? Now there's a million dollar question๐Ÿ˜† Par jo bhi ho, the way Shree cleared Chotu's doubt & the in the process gave him a little physics class was awesome.As always both actors were in their elements๐Ÿ‘ Bromance Part 2

Kidnapping Case

"Ruth ke humse kabhi jo chale jaoge
Yeh na soch tha kabhi itne yaad aaoge tum"๐Ÿ˜†

Though the ETF Chief was MIA still his absence was the most noticeable.Chotu here is pining away for his Chief who usually shield him from the injured lion Arjun๐Ÿคฃ "Papa, wapas kab aaoge?"๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Shree does not know whether to laugh or join Chotu๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† But Shree being Shree scares already terrified little boy Chotu by pretending Arjun is there.Totally heart warming.Awesome scene.Bromance No 3

Credits: Duttasweetheart

The Black Magic Case

The precap was shocking.It was the first time we saw some goon brave enough to carry out a planned attack on the super intelligent super cop.More shocking was the brazen attack being carried out right in his home.It was the most tense moments of the time.But then ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte ke aage koi dhongi baba ka chela kya tikega!We haven't still understood just how our super duper brainy ACP thinks ten steps ahead of any criminal.Chotu & Shree appear out of thin air guns blazing & that's when our super hero raises his razor sharp laser eyes towards the attacker & band bajao the fool.Rawte Moment No 1.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Death Of A Student

I always hated it.That the fellow who taught it was a crackpot really made me sick of the subject all the more.๐Ÿคข But never in my wildest dream did I think I would regret learning Physics with proper dedication.And why not? ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte jo class le rahe the.Woh bhi jaan leva black shirt mein.
Of course!Whether I'd have cleared the subject after drooling over him in his classes is another matter.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†It was mesmerising to watch him as he took his team through complex physics concepts & formulae to nab the killer & understand his modus operandi.The members too hung on his every word as he lectured so deliciously.But Physics ke saath saath Physical Education class bhi hui in that episode.The ACP turned into Maha Yoddha Arjun of Mahabharata & aise teer chalaya ke seedhe pierce kar gaya in our collective
hearts.Ooouuuch!โค๏ธ Professor Rawte Moment No 2 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Child Kidnapping

"yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si

dekho na dekho na"

He jumped into that water tank to save the little boy but in the process mass murdered each one us as he stepped out dripping wet.๐Ÿ˜ฒ His hair smoothed down but still a few rebellious strands created havoc.His face glowed with angel light.Absolutely nothing else registered as the camera froze on his beautiful face as he delivered his lecture for the day.The chiselled features were matched only by one of a kind expressions.
For me it was at this moment that love for him turned truly physical.โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธSIGH!!!!!!! Truly, truly Rawte Moment No 3

Murder Of A Journalist

My personal biases & rants aside ACP Arjun's quick thinking & zero hesitation in shooting down the ashram goon was really a Rawte Moment.It was evident that his leg is not healed yet but still he found it in himself to run around the cramped real locations.A salute to the hardwork & determination of this powerhouse talent.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Rawte Moment No 4โญ๏ธ

Scroll down for more please๐Ÿ˜Š

SIP1997 thumbnail

Credits: ...Mithuz...

There is the season of love going on it ETF! The cupid has shot his arrows, on not just one but two very dear couples. On one side two stern cops, who had till now promised their life to their soil, have slowly started to form a new bond of promise to themselves. Yes, we could peep into Rathod and Ayesha's life and see a fresh bond developing between them. Where they are slowly holding the responsibility of the other's smile and laughter.

And on the other hand, the cupid has attacked the life of a heart-broken. The heart-broken Arjun Rawte's life is invaded by an simple girl who spreads happiness in her surroundings. Her silly antics may piss him off, but her giving a cup of her favourite beverage in the middle of the night did surprise him also. Making us just wonder, how beautifully she had guessed that he might need his 'cutting chai'.
She was indeed right... "Just trust her Arjun, she will be your cure, soon."

Credits:Love_Arnie

Credits :: Uploader
This guy always amazes me. Sometimes his cuteness and sweetness is enough to kill!!
With how much affection he's hugging the kid๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So affectianate and caring!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
(my mind is now travelling somewhere elseโ˜บ๏ธ)
At some point, it seems to me the two persons Shaleen and Arjun are somewhat one and only...Arjun rough and rugged cop but so gentle with kids and here we can see Shaleen enjoying a light moment with the kiddo!!
Aapke issi behavior pe toh we're fida๐Ÿ˜›
PS :: The kiddo doesn't know with whom she is๐Ÿ˜† and how lucky is  she๐Ÿ˜›

Credits:devildiva21

Character of the week is Arun who was trying to expose that Baba's truth out in the society...!!!
he was so dedicated towards removing the blind trust people had on that Baba. He even didn't care about his life to save that girl and died in effort of exposing baba and protecting the proofs.

Credit:Duttasweetheart

Black Magic Case

Rathore's gloves come on & off while interrogating the land lady Shantha at her home.๐Ÿ˜†

When Arjun & team return to the crime scene Vishaka's son & Shantha are standing right over the murder spot & talking.Shouldn't a crime scene be sealed until the investigation is over?๐Ÿ˜•

Student Murder Case

It was a few weeks after the list of admissions were out.When did the college begin that ETF managed to convince the college staff to conduct an exam to catch the culprit?

Gautam was planning murder & his weapon of choice was the complex physics concepts which he would have gone over & over again to carry out his mission? Why didnt the brilliant student smell something when he saw a similar scenario on a out of the blue moon exam paper?๐Ÿ˜•

Kidnapping

Why didnt Arjun zero in the exact water tank where the boy could have been hidden when he had broken open the case just a few hours before at that very spot? Gol gol ghumke time khoti kaiku kiya?๐Ÿ˜›

SIP1997 thumbnail

Credits:samiya.059

This time the ff chosen is "LOVE BLOSSOMS "by..priyaB..
The story started from a point where ETF are investigating a drug case.Arjun goes to meet a suspect latika but due to mistaken identity meets roshni who has come there to meet her friends to be fiance...
The story ended at a point where arjun proposes roshni for marriage .
After three years of marriage roshni gives birth to twin daughters and like a every story they lived happily ever after.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3337250?pn=139

Congratulations, here is your winning siggy!
๐Ÿ˜Š

Credits:tani23

Ariya OS: A walk to remember by peices_gurl

I just loved this work from her. It started off as Arjun n ria friends. The way he asks her out for a walk near Sea-beach. The walk was very nicely written, especially the part when Ria explains her perception of seeing life. The chemistry between the duo was worth reading.
The second part basically dealt with how Arjun finally proposed to her on the same beach.
Read sumthing different on Ariya after a long time. It was really beautiful. DO give it a read dearies
here s a link

Congratulations, here is your winning siggy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Credits: ..Naina.

By Moumimon
Congratulations, here is your winning siggy.๐Ÿ˜Š

Credits:
aliya_begh

I have to pic just one AVI..it's very tough task yaar..i love all of them!

Anyways here is the AVI of the week by '...Jes...'

Why i have choose this particular AVI is because i love it's editing.!

I find the Original scene of this AVI a bit dull..but jes has done a fantastic job..she has edited it's brightness..contrast..saturation..enhancing it's look

A bit slow in motion..which capture that few second of arakshi eyeclock

Indeed stunning AVI

I Loved it..Congratz Jes

Cogratulations Jes, here is your winning siggy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Credits:Aliya_begh

We have 2 stars this time.

'Khemanisarita'

'Lizadavidmm'

Both of them commented 100+ comments..!
truely deserved to be Arjun Star Of The Week..!
congratz girls..keep shinning!

Congratulations here is your winning siggy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Credits:
Aliya_begh-

This time i have picked a unique VM by..'despicable_me'!

marvelous vm...she has used piano tune as BG...

moreover she added few lines of description in between the scenes..

which perfectly suits on arakshi...!

Amazing blend of scenes with dialgs

Congratz to her.!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-HnyUOKw5jc[/YOUTUBE]

SIP1997 thumbnail
Here I am dear friends, days late and dollar short.

My sincere apologies to everyone for making you guys wait so long for our Samjhae Ya Samjhaun Weekly, it was sort of out of my hands.

Still I am very sorry for the delay in posting this.

I will be on a short break starting tomorrow, I may not be around the forum too much because I am on vacation for next couple of weeks or so.

So our next NL won't be until June. I will be making announcement about the changes we are going to be making to our NL, before we come back with 10th edition of our beloved NL.

Last but not the least, a big thank you to our NL team for all your hard work and support, we couldn't do this without help of each and every one of you.๐Ÿค—

P.S. This NL is bit short, and I am sorry for that, there were certain categories I was unable to cover because of my busy schedule, but this won't happen again.

Thank you all once again.
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Commendable job everyone๐Ÿ‘
Congratulations on 9th ed...
Congratulations to all the winners... 

@Duttasweetheart

Really liked the Dishum dishum moment of the week

"Mujhe sirf mai hi rok sakta hoon... when you shoot... you shoot... you don't say i'll shoot"๐Ÿ˜Ž...Superb๐Ÿ‘

Bromance moment of the week - Black Magic Case...too funny...๐Ÿ˜†

@Mithuz
 chupke chupke moment was just too gud...

Rathor and Aisha's dinner date was indeed planned very chupke chupke ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

@Shuchi
 Awesome choice for picture of the week

Waise I knew ki u'll select this one only๐Ÿ˜›

Lastly, OMG wat!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Thank u so much for selecting Love Blossoms as FF of the week Samiya...๐Ÿค—
It came as a shocker though๐Ÿ˜†
The siggie is awesome...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the siggies are lovely...
and the VM by Tahi...superrr se uparrr๐Ÿ˜†
Gud choice Aliya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A job well done...
Keep Rocking NL team
๐Ÿค—
Edited by ..PriyaB.. - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomely put together๐Ÿ‘ Congratulations & thank you Shilpa& Naina๐Ÿ˜Š Appreciate that you take so much effort despite your hands being so full,Shilpa๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope u have a great holiday.

Congrats all winners๐Ÿ‘ & Superb choices,contributors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

As always loved Sanchu's choice of pic & her description of Arjun & Shaleen.Couldn't have been put better๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to all the winners...  ๐Ÿ‘

god job guys!โญ๏ธ
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats to winners...truely deserved
Shilpa di awesome job..
NL team...{Including me ;)} has done a grt job..!!!
๐Ÿ‘ Edited by samiya.059 - 10 years ago
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved this edition๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shilpa di thanks fr this fabulous NL edition

shilpa di,naina di,tina,zuby,mithuz,aliya,tani,aaliya,divya,samy,sanchi and every NL member---grrt job guys aplauds to u all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
congrats all the winners..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zuby,mithuz--super se upar choice and description of the moments..loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
aliya,tani,sanchi,samy-nice selection i liked them all...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by shona14 - 10 years ago