:.DOTW - Cherishing AarYa's & Our Journey.:

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello PVians!
This is our last session of DOTW 😔 & as PV ending lets recall & stroll in the memory lane
I Wud Love Decribe This Journey As

Most Amazing And Wonderful Journey

ARYA Wer Really Great In Describing The Zindagi Milegi Dobara Perfectly ...

Will Miss Them Terribly ..

Will Always Support Arya Always...
It was a spectacular journey despite its flaws and Kratika and Gurmeet went above and beyond to bring a soul to these characters. Even when the story lines was less than good, it was their phenomenal acting and the direction of the scenes and episodes that made it worthwhile. 
Will Miss Aarya and PV The Most.
Aarya are the best...
wil miss them a lot

reserved
They have become a part of my life...
Gonna miss them so so so so so much
The show had few flaws but it all pales into insignificance compared to the beauty we saw. I for one will always be thankful to the PH for trying to bring a show that actually showed a social message, in fact more than one. I cannot begin to recount my favorite scenes because then I would be here forever. The kids and AarYa were the USP of this show. They created magic and they always will be in our hearts. I am still amazed at how much the writers stayed true to the characters of Yash and Aarti. Their characters were never ever compromise and this is something we can hardly say about any of the other shows on TV right now. 😳 I will miss them. But I will always remember them with a smile. 😳 Edited by angake - 10 years ago
More then missing Guru n Kratz as AarYa I'll cherish the experience for the rest of my life. 

they were. they are n they will be a important part of my life!!

❤️❤️
Aarya rocks!
Will Miss Aarya .