•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

to our one and only...

So, ahem ahem...πŸ˜‰ 

This is the same game which I had opened, but not in the form of GOTW😊 At that time, no one was active and therefore the game was played by a few regular members.

Let it be!πŸ˜†

After Suhaani's wonderful GOTWs, now its the time for the next!!

So, the rules of the game are same as that one to maintain a proper and disciplined game!😊 Am I right Ridz?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

> Rules to play the game : [Kindly read the rules-- all are IMP]

• Serial no. has to be given to every image to avoid the confusion as well as to maintain the flow.
  • Players are strictly prohibited for chatting and telling the right answers.      
  • Mention in your second post that whether it is right or wrong.
  • The one who answers the image provided MUST LEAVE ANOTHER IMAGE as a question for next player.
  •  Ensure that the images are right to recognize the episode for the next players. 
  • 2nd Player HAS TO CONTINUE with the game with the 1st player's given cap , in case the 2nd Player gives a wrong answer and also leave a cap to the next player ( 3rd Player) and if 3rd player answers the 1st player's question correctly , the given CORRECT REPLY is considered and ACCOUNTED TO THE 3rd PLAYER but NOT to the 2nd PLAYER - in this situation the 3rd PLAYER IS SUPPOSE TO REPLY BOTH THE PLAYERS GIVEN QUESTIONS.
  • No need to wait long to continue with the game - if no one is able to solve the given quiz picture for more than a day , anyone can come forward with a new question to continue the game... please DON'T DRAG TO CONTINUE.                                                                 
  • In case the 2nd player attempts to question with a new cap without replying the first player's given question or reply to the 1st Player's given cap but doesn't provide a cap for the next player - in either of the situation the player's post is considered as INVALID.
  • Sometimes, a member posts and then sees that other member has already posted before him a second before and thus, this creates confusion. Hence, to avoid confusion its a request to "LIKE" the member's post to which you are going to answer so that other member will come to know.

So, what are you waiting for?? But...but...have you read the rules first? Please don't skip them. They are 'GAME RULES' and some are general one. 

Now...its time to start!! Here's the first image:-

HAPPY PLAYING!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

OK...before I start on with the game..
I have a question? How shud I post images here...πŸ˜† I completely forgot..
If you have images on your computer, then to upload them you have to go to http://imgur.com/ and there upload it😊 If you want images from some videos, you know na that you have to screen capture it πŸ˜† 
Ok...got itπŸ˜† I forgot...πŸ˜†
So one cannot answer without the next image ready...πŸ˜†
So u got to wait for the answer..πŸ˜†

BTW..Great game.
Hey..how to upload here...what are the tags??πŸ˜•Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago
1. This scene is during Deejay track where Deejay follows Raavi. So the kids dress up like this to show they are not scared and are strong and will face him. 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

1. This scene is during Deejay track where Deejay follows Raavi. So the kids dress up like this to show they are not scared and are strong and will face him. 

this no 2 scene occurred when rocky asked SWEETY for his punishment & SWEETY convinced ginny  for going to school after farmhouse incident (ep 42  or 43)    rocky played  AYE MAA song at that time   in music system
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago