Neha Gehlot and Khushboo Shroff in PV-ENU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Neha Gehlot & Khushboo Shroff in Punar Vivah-2

Neha Gehlot & Khushboo Shroff in Punar Vivah-2
Neha & Khushboo in Punar Vivah-2
Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivah-2 aired on Zee TV is all geared up to go on-air soon. The show which stars Karan V Grover and Rubina Dilaik in the lead will also feature beautiful actresses Neha Gehlot and Khushboo Shroff.

Neha was last seen in Sanskaar and Khushboo played the role of Keerti Nagpure's sister in Parichay.

Sources inform that shooting for the show has already begun and both the actresses will be seen playing the role of Karan V Grover's sisters on the show. Neha's on-screen character will be the eldest of the other two sisters and will be someone who doesn't believe in marriage as an institution.

When contacted, Neha says, "Yes, I am doing the show. The character that I am playing is of a very strong and rebellious girl. I am looking forward to the show and hope that people like it."

Khushboo, remained unavailable for comment.

Interesting so Raj will have two sisters. What is going to be their family name? thx for sharing.

Originally posted by ashna26

Interesting so Raj will have two sisters. What is going to be their family name? thx for sharing.

we'll have to wait and see😛😊
Edited by J.M.Singh - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing Joshua 😊
Wow! I'm loving Neha's character!!! 👏

Thanks for sharing Joshua! 🤗