Punarvivaah with a new storyline

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Punarvivaah with a new storyline
Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary in the serial
While some shows have come up with second seasons, here's one that is set to have a new storyline on the same theme as the ongoing show. 

Punarvivaah' will end its current track, which has Yash ( Gurmeet Choudhary) and Aarti (Kratika Sengar) in lead roles and start a new chapter on remarriage with a fresh cast. The new story is about two young people and their families, while the name of the show will be the same. The plot will show the Scindia house welcoming new residents as they shift to Mumbai from Bhopal.

Ajay Bhalwankar, ZEEL, Content Head (Hindi GECs), says, "We do not believe in stretching a plot beyond the intended span of its narrative. The subject of remarriage offers an interesting canvas for storytelling. There are so many layers of a man-woman relationship that can be explored around this subject. Hence the new story."

Says producer Sumeet Mittal, "The lead couple of Chapter One will introduce the central characters of Chapter Two. In the first edition, the protagonists were already married before they tied the knot and fell in love eventually. In the second one, the couple is married, but there is no love lost between them."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Will Miss PV 1.
Thanks For Sharing Visha.
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Visha ðŸ˜Š I am looking forward to watching Punar Vivah...Ek Nayi Umeed ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
As a fan of Punar Vivah, i'm sad i'm gonna miss this show, Aarya and the kids. On the other hand, i'm happy as i also get to see my favorite actor Karan in the same show ðŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
PV..ENU is the first show i will be watching 😃 and i am so happy that Karan is finally back to Zee after more than 10 months 😉 and i am only here for him ðŸ˜‰
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing vish
we will miss punar vivah
karan prasad is back
Surish thumbnail