Remarriage with the first love?

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys! I hardly used to see punar vivah before but i am looking forward to punar vivah-ek nayi umeed! In the new series, though the concept is same of remarrige! But the question is ''Remarriage with the first love?'' The story here evolves among Raj, Divya and Sarita! Raj married to Sarita because his first love Divya was more interested in her career and he married according to his family's liking, so its a compromise marriage! But from where does remarriage comes? Are they trying to show that a marriage without love can be broken and remarriage can be done with the lover? Ofcourse a person is free to broke an unwanted marriage but it depends on the circumstances! Sarita also has a life and dreams, so its interesting to see how cvs takes the plot!
Yes it is a very interesting plot 😉 and lets just watch and enjoy the show ðŸ˜ƒ
interesting... I hope not stupid...😕
Wht if "Remarriage" part comes for Sarita, as she would want to move on with someone whom she can love, vice versa she will ve love from him...

n then there will start a new love journey for Raj-Divya too...😳

Okay...wild thought with soo many loop holes...pardon me frnds 😆
There was also an article which said the Punar Vivah concept could be also for Raj's father as he has two wives. Lets see how this concept is applicable for Raj, Divya and Sarita.

@karsuh
yes, we should wait and watch how the story unfolds, it seems quite interesting!
@rubysk
yes, i too hope its interesting and has sense, looking forward to it!
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Wht if "Remarriage" part comes for Sarita, as she would want to move on with someone whom she can love, vice versa she will ve love from him...

n then there will start a new love journey for Raj-Divya too...

Okay...wild thought with soo many loop holes...pardon me frnds

Thats a cool thought! I would love to see such a twist! She has full right to break a marriage if her husband doesnt accept her, it will be a inspiring story for all girls who suffer with such a marriage!
I do not want to speculate but see how they show us the story of PV ENU
I am so excited 😉 and eagerly waiting for Monday ðŸ˜ƒ
Yes, its a good and progressive concept. There is no point in being within a marriage if the husband and wife do not love each other or cannot remain with each other -- it can become suffocating. Just like remarriage is a taboo for many in the society, so is the fact that people can divorce and get married to their choice of person.

Going by the articles, the show may track the journey of Raj - Sarita's marriage with no love and how he still yearns for his first love Divya. One point to note is that Raj's mother is a woman betrayed by her husband. If am not wrong, there was an article stating that Raj's father would bring some other woman in his life and things turn ugly. May be this would become an impediment in Divya's return in Raj's life.

Lets see how this show takes shape. This is a complex story and needs to be woven very delicately so that the viewers can empathize with the characters easily.