:: AarYan Express #24 : LAST EDITION ::

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi everyone and Welcome to our Last Edition of Aaryan Express. Its been an amazing journey for all of us who have been attached to this show. 

And the time have come now that we say goodbye to our favorite show and cast. And thank you so much for all your support for our Newsletter team that we came this far.

Lets get in touch with our NL team members as they describe on theirexperience being part of the NL team : 

Jyoti06

It was a wonderful experience writing for the PV newsletter and I must say Visha and the entire NL team did a wonderful job with the Newsletter making sure every single thing about the show whether its the scenes or the characters or the dialogues or the forum activities are covered in it with some fabulous presentation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Its a nostalgic feeling since this is our last edition of Newsletter ..really gonna miss AarYan Express and all the beautiful memories attached with it πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ But I m extremely glad to be a small part of this Newsletter team and will cherish these memories always πŸ˜³ and will also miss those regular reminder PMs that I used to get from the NL team to make sure all entries are sent at right time πŸ˜³... Overall it was wonderful to be part of such a fabulous NL team which was always so dedicated and regular in giving us these wonderful editons week after week β­οΈ...

poonamgarg

My experience being part of the NL team. First of all thank you very much for including me in ur PVNL Team I am very happy to be part of PVNL.Though it was for very short period but I really enjoyed n loved it .Love the PVNL team all are very very hard working n dedicated n hatts off to visha who putting up all-together n giving us such beautiful NLπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

anu93

I know this is our last edition of ArYan Express...😭
I enjoyed being a part of this Amazing teamπŸ˜ƒ ...Will definately miss ArYan Express...

angake 

At this moment, I also want to thank the NL team with whom I have spent a beautiful albeit short journey. Its been amazing to pick out my favorite performers of the week. Thank You for giving me this opportunity and thanks for all our readers who encouraged us even if they may not have necessarily agreed with our choices. Lots of love ~ Kirthi

SONG : PIYA AAYE NA (AASHIQUI 2)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail

The weekly newsletter will not be possible without the effort of the following of the members who have been part of our NL family. Lets take our time to thank all the members who have been part of our NL family:

Jyoti06, Predator, Amanda_18, ..Sadiie.., abhiya_crazyluv, 
Saraa, burningdesire88, Aanchal,  PriyaxBassi, *Piku*, 
KinSanj.AbbyluvsMaan, shubhika124, ksfan2, maha9, 
Kittya_Cullen, poonamgarg. pickachu, anu93, -MaanKiThush-, 
55shobha,-iLoveSobti-

(I'm sorry if i left out any names πŸ˜•)

So a big round of applause for them πŸ‘

Now lets go on to the credits for the contributions of our fellow NL members for the very last time.

C r e d i t s : 

Summary of the Week : Visha_Dhami
Scene of the week : jyoti06
Awww Moment of the week : Visha_Dhami
Funny Scene of the week :  shubhika124
Best Dressed Character of the week : Abby-GC-Crazy
Romantic Scene of the week : poonamgarg
Best Performance of the week : angake Backup gafulu14
Dialogue of the week : Abby-GC-Crazy
OMG! What were they thinking? Moment of the week: pickachu Backup : zster 
Picture of the week : anu93
Shocker of the week :  shubhika124
Most Irritating Character/Scene Of The Week : anu_93
Hottie of the week : shubhika124
Blooper of the Week : Abby-GC-Crazy
Siggy of the week : -MaanKiThush-
Avi of the week : 55shobha
Prediction of the week : Abby-GC-Crazy
VM of the Week : pickachu Backup : Kittya_Cullen
FF/OS of the week :  -iLoveSobti-
Most Active/Popular Post : shubhika124

Aaryan Newsletter Banner Credits : Visha_Dhami
Category Title Credits : -Stutz- & Visha_Dhami
Winning Siggies Credits : Visha_Dhami
AarYan Newsletter Team Siggy Credits : burningdesire88
VishaD. thumbnail

6 May 2013

Paridhi catches Ishita while, she peeps in Yash and Aarti's room. Ishita later considers the baby adopted by Pratik and Paridhi, to be Yash's son Aayu. Ishita however, feels delighted with the fact that Aarti fails to recognize her own son. Aakash announces the family, about their company receiving a good wedding contract. He further informs them about their visit to Mumbai. Aarti breaks down into Yash's arms after learning about his visit to Mumbai. They however, resolve their differences. The family cherishes their time together at the dinner table. Ishita however, stays annoyed watching Yash's affection for Aarti.

7 May 2013

Aarti and Paridhi cherishes their time with the baby. Aarti realises the baby's illness. She asks Paridhi to get him some medicines. Ishita tries to provoke Paridhi against Aarti, by indicating Aarti's immense affection with the baby. Paridhi gets annoyed and slaps Ishita. Ishita however maintains influencing Paridhi against Aarti for a while. The Sindhia sons feel sad on leaving their house, prior their visit to Mumbai. Paridhi feels jealous after watching Aarti, claiming her right over the baby. Ishita makes use of the situation and tries to influence Aarti against Paridhi. Radha and Aarti hence, defends Ishita.

8 May 2013

The Sindhias make their visit to Mumbai. Yash and Aarti recollect their memories of love, in the city. They however, stay saddened thinking about Aayu. Aarti watches Ishita, when Ishita tries to provoke Paridhi against Aarti. Aarti furiously walks towards Ishita, but, Maya stops her midway and settles the situation. Maya further, warns Ishita to beware of Aarti. Ishita stays unaffected about Maya's warning. 

9 May 2013

Aarti starts getting bothered about Ishita's behaviour over the days. She tries to figure out the instances that connected her with Ishita and the once that, created problems in Aarti's marital life. She however, decides to keep her bother a secret to Yash, unless she comes to a suitable conclusion with proper evidence. Aarti, later witnesses Aakash and Ishita's quarrel. Inshita informs Aakash about him, being a medium for her to reach her love interest. Aarti further indulges in a serious argument with Ishita. She informs Ishita about her understanding of Ishita's actions from the past hence, ruining Aarti and Yash's marital life.

10 May 2013

Aarti gets furious on Ishita, after noticing Ishita's various attempts to ruin Aarti's life. Ishita on the other hand, panics in fear but, pretends to stay innocent. Aakash appears after their quarrel ends, but Aarti and Ishita prefer to keep their agitation for eachother, under wraps. Both Aarti and Ishita decide to stay alert, with a motive to fight back and win their battle against eachother.

13 May 2013

Yash hides his meeting with Ishita from Aarti, in order to hire a detective to find Aayu. Ishita also gives a fake reason and makes her way out from the mother's day celebration with the family. Ishita tactfully mixes a medicine in Yash's drink in order to make him drowsy. Aarti on the other hand, stay bothered about Yash's absence from the celebration. Ishita brings Yash in a room, in his drowsy state and starts undressing him.

14 May 2013

Aarti takes the help of the female that helped Ishita in the past, for stealing Aayu. Vidhi also notices Aarti and the female's conversation. Aarti rushes towards the hotel, to protect Yash from Ishita. She catches Ishita red-handed and brings Yash to his consciousness. Aarti informs Yash about Ishita, being Aayu's kidnapper. Ishita gets furious on Aarti and tries to snob her with a knife. Yash however, prevents Ishita from harming Aarti. Aarti and Yash make their way towards the Mukti asylum to find Aayu.

15 May 2013

Ishita informs Aarti about Paridhi's adopted kid, to be Aarti and Yash's son Aayu. Aarti and Yash further informs about the same to the Sindhia family. They allot the responsibility of Aayu to his real mother Aarti. Paridhi on the other hand, feels ignored and saddened for losing Aayu. Ishita fumes in anger for losing Yash. She decides to return to Yash's life with a motive to ruin Aarti's peace.

16 May 2013

Surajpratap informs the family about a wedding invitation from Sohanlal who has bought their house in Bhopal.
Aarti teases Yash saying that he would not be able to join as he was busy in work. Yash too plays along in front of Surajpratap and says that he would not be able to attend. 
Yash and Aarti reminisce the initial days before and after their marriage. They recollect the ups and downs faced by their relationship and how they sailed through it together. 

17 May 2013

Yash and Aarti have some romantic moment and recall their old moments together and Aarti leaves as she was getting late. Prateek, Paridi and Yash stays back while everyone else leaves to Bhopal. Prateek and Paridhi brings Aayu to the hospital to give vacination and the nurse takes Aayu away. The Scindia family reaches Bhopal. Pari starts looking for Aayu and they see Ishita running away with Aayu and gets into a car and leaves while Yash and Prateek are chasing her.

This week the best scene is undoubtedly Yash's million dollar ILU confession to Aarti on his own in the car parking area followed by the most intimate and passionate AarYa hug we have ever witnessed 

This got to b the most intimate hug of AarYa that we finally got before show's ending with no inhibitions at all   ..so much of passion involved in this hug the way Yash suddenly takes her in his tight arms when she least expected it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.. her focus was more on Ishita there but Yash just wanted to tightly hug his wife and thank her for what all she did for him today and also make her realise that he is incomplete without her support πŸ˜³ ..this is by far the best AarYa hug I hv witnessed in this one and half year of PV and cant thank the makers enough for this hug πŸ˜³

Aarti was busy chasing Ishita but we see Yash coming towards Aarti and simply hugging her and saying ILU to her because for the first time we see that fear in Yash's eyes πŸ˜­ .. the fear of loosing his Aarti ji if she had not come on time to rescue him πŸ˜­ ..the fear of loosing his loyalty forever to Aarti ji πŸ˜­ .. the fear of not able to face his ownself or his Aarti ji if his principles and morales today got compromised in that hotel room in that drugged condition πŸ˜­ ... 

Well Aarti today saves him from all that embarassment and this is where Yash truely realises the worth of his Aarti ji as lifepartner and also the fact that how much he loves her because today if he had ended up doing something wrong , then like he said , mayb he would hv died in guilt of not able to face his Aarti ji as their relationship is all based on trust and purity  β­οΈ...

The way Yash tightly hugs Aarti and says I love you to her , it was more like his "I m sorry" to her which was long pending since finally today he realised that Aarti was always right about Aayu's kidnapping even 1 month back when he dint trust  her πŸ˜³...Yash's ILU to Aarti was more of Yash's realisation regarding what Aarti today means to him πŸ˜³... For the first time Yash today was really scared of loosing his Aarti ji because of his own blunder and as soon as this realisation came in , he simply holds his Aarti ji and says ILU to her with those overflowing emotions running in his heart that time πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

This was such a beautiful loop closure to Yash's previous ILU which he said because Aarti wanted to hear it from his mouth after entire family accused her in that Prashant case and so Yash's ILU to Aarti was more of Yash's assurance to her that I m always with u πŸ˜³ But today Yash said ILU to Aarti on his own to give his own self this assurance that he needs Aarti at every point in his life because he just cannot do without her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...So for me today Yash's ILU holds a extra spl place since it comes out straight from his heart on his own after his various set of realisation regarding Aarti's true worth in his life 

It was really an aww moment when both Aarya recalled the journey of their Punar Vivah and how they went through each stages, the problems the faced and how two hearts became one and their marriage being succesful.

VishaD. thumbnail

None

The Best Dressed Character of the Week surely go to our dear Yash and Aarti for their extremely beautiful and appealing outfits in the Be Intehaan sequence...
Both Yash and Aarti in white glowed and complimented each other like the stars compliment the sky.. β€οΈ

Yashu just hugged Aarti tightly saying I LOVE U AARTIJI😳😳..Aarti hugged and said Yashji Ishita will harm Aayu kya??..Yash says nothing will happen for Aayu he will be safe.comforting her. yash says that at the time of marriage, he had promised that he would save her from every trouble, but she has fulfilled the promise in true means, as if anything had happened today, he would never have been able to face her, and would have died. Aarti puts her hand at his mouth n close his mouth n asks him not to talk like dat as they would always be together, .. and says no one can spoil the relation that god made..ours is a strong one made by god so nothing can happen and despite ishita's attempts to destroy their love, in which she succeeded too, by taking their Aayu away from them, and getting Yash angry on Arti. She says that with the grace of god, they have everything now, and would live happily foreverthey hugged each other with true and immense love..

Aarti is sitting in their room struggling with pillow covers..Yash comes and thinks.. whats wrong with her..? she doesnt know what she is doing..Aarti says.. I know u wanna go away from me.. Idid such a big mistake that u are going away from me' you are giving opportunity to others to say punar vivah can't be successful.. I wont let that happen.. I did this punar vivah thinking a lot.. I wont let my family break..Yash says.. can u be quiet.. lemme say.. u also did this puanr vivah thinking very much and I also wont let it go wrong.. my biggest prob is I love u a lot and thats my strength too'Yash turns.. Aarti holds his hand and hugs him and says.. why do u do it.. u didnt even talk to me.. u got so angry that I thought my life went angry with me.. this distance was eating me.. now I hink I got my life back.. now even if i do some huge mistake.. dont do this'

Ye Dil Hai's second para starts'

Yash makes Aarti look at him holding her chin.. wipes her tears.. cups her face and hugs her again'Yash holds Aarti hands that was on his chest and entangles their fingers'They break apart.. he turns Aarti giving AarYa's Romantic pose'

The third para of Ye Dil Hai starts'

Shots of Aarti's face abd Yash's lips come'They take their entangled hand down slowly.. and same with the other hands and Yash holds both her hands backwards and turns her looking at her.. Aarti looks back at Yash'Yash advances towards Aarti slowly'Just then Radha calls Yash'

They break apart.. Yash keeps his hand on his lips.. Aarti smiles looking down..Yash leaves..

This week we had an easy pick. The performance of the week award is shared equally by our very talented leads Kratika and Gurmeet. The scene where everything blows up and Yash goes ballistic and Aarti tries desperately to make him see her side of the way the events unfolded was brilliantly enacted by Gurmeet and Kratika. Yash's anger that Aarti could be so careless and his hurt that she broke the promise she made to him was amazing to watch and gave you goosebumps. Equally amazing was Kratika's portrayal of a mother's distress and a wife's hurt that her husband doesn't believe her. And then there was the scene at night, in their bed, both longing for each other but unwilling to take that first step to bridge the distance. Their eyes spoke volumes of the need to be in each others arms but the hurt that kept them away from reaching out to each other.Take a bow Kratika and Gurmeet, you are two actors who are in a league of their own. 

So here we are, ready to say goodbye to our ArYa as they continue on their journey but this time away from our eyes, in a  world they had painstakingly built by themselves. 

In this last week of our show it was so difficult to pick out who performed the best. Leena Jumani, Kratika Sengar, Gurmeet Choudhary, Heena Pramar all played their part really well but the one that elicited the best performance award would be once again Gurmeet and Kratika. It really is hard to choose between these two because it always seem like they are two halves of a whole and they both together take the scene to the heights of emotional connect with us viewers. 

Gurmeet aka Yash as a helpless man trying to free himself from the wiles of Ishita was splendid but it was his heartfelt confession in the garage that took the cake along with Aarti's reassurance that they were meant for each other and will always be together. Yash faced a moment of epiphany back in the hotel when he realized all that he could have lost in that moment of helplessness. It must have felt like just yesterday when he fell in love with Aarti and to have that and his self respect almost snatched away from him must have felt almost akin to death. And so he comes to Aarti and hugs her- just hugs her- and it must have released all that pent up emotions in him. Gurmeet as always touched us with his soulful acting in this scene. You wanted to hug Yash and take away his pain but he had his Aarti ji to do it for him. Kratika again was so amazing through out this segment. Aarti's fiery anger towards Ishita gave us viewers the goosebumps. And then she frantically runs behind Ishita only to bump into Yash who at that moment needed her. She instantly changes her focus and hugs him back and reassures him that nothing, nothing in this world, can break them apart. And that was all that was needed to heal her husband who had just gone through an ordeal. Kratika's transition from the frantic and angry Aarti to a Aarti that was full of love and compassion is worth a thousand watch. Take a bow Kratika and Gurmeet- You both are one of the finest actors our TV industry have produced. A special mention for Leena Jumani aka Paridhi who was excellent as an insecure mother. 

VishaD. thumbnail

Dialogue of the Week goes to Yash Scindia for his amazing sweet dialogue and a dialogue to reinstate the meaning and feel of the show Punar Vivaah...

The dialogue goes as follows: "Mere sunepan ko kab aapne chupke se bhar dia .. pata hi nahi chala Aarti ji.. aur is Punar Vivaah me aapne mujhe phir se muskurana aur hasna sikha dia."(Aarti ji, I never realized when u silently filled the empty space in my life and in this Punar Vivaah, u taught me to smile and laugh again.)

This dialogue truly reinstated the whole message of Punar Vivaah.. truly.. ZINDAGI MILEGI DOBARA..

Well there were hardly moments which made us go OMG! What they were thinking,But one scene which kinda shocked me was ishita taking yash to hotel alone...She started to get touchy touchy with yash who was not in his senses...What exactly was she thinking yash would make love with her and forget abt aarti...Seriously sick woman🀒

ArYa's Hot performance on Be Intehaan

VishaD. thumbnail

Punar Vivah showcased the delicate & inaudible issue of male harassment. Blinded by her psychopathic love for Yash , she crossed all her limits by molesting unconscious Yash in a hotel room.

The Cheap Dirty Ishita😑 

Well.. Honestly, there are too many to mention.. these last 2 weeks have been absolutely full of bloopers to stand out for now was actually one of the most beautiful sequences of the show The Be Intehaan sequence.. which actually dropped in the show from nowhere...

VishaD. thumbnail
By :  Vanshikaa

By : Sano88

By : anu93

By : Visha_Dhami

Gift: 

By ..Misslonely..

And here is a gift for you πŸ˜‰ :

Its a tie between our Yash Aarti

Both looked ethereally stunning in snowy white β€οΈ

VishaD. thumbnail

By : shubhika124:

By : RG0209:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3585612#

And here is your gift πŸ₯³:

Aarya FF:Revenge From The Lover(Part1:Pg4) by pickachu

There weren't any SS this week.

Well, officially Punar Vivaah 1 has ended but CVs are still hanging on it.. so the prediction of MONDAY to be specific is.. Yash and Pratik will together chase the car and catch Ishita and get Aayu.. Ishita might be sent into jail and then Yash and Aarti will introduce the new characters of the new story...

VishaD. thumbnail
So yeah, that's it. Our journey of Aaryan Express comes to an end and thanks everyone for always showering with support and comments. Till we meet again πŸ˜Š
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
woow another awesum edition of PVNL πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

wonderful teamworkπŸ‘Awesum creations n VMs

congrats to all the winners!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hatts off 2 u visha for putting it up all together n giving us such wonderful NLπŸ‘

miss u allπŸ€—πŸ€—