Qubool Hai

*|| Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 11 -QH MOTW ||*~

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
i !

and Welcome to the

Welcome to our version of Member of the Week called 'Shaksiat-E-Khaas Of The Week' and yes, I just love grilling people ๐Ÿ˜†

So, ready to roll... All set? Before that, lets see what is MOTW!

What is MOTW?

Its a way of honoring members who has been part of the forum
 A way for you to get up and close to know the member better
 Have fun by asking them questions
 We keep giving them questions and they keep answering them. 
 At the end of the day, its most important that we all had fun ๐Ÿคฃ

Now lets set my bak..bak aside ๐Ÿ˜› Any guesses for who is our MOTW? How if I give you clues? ๐Ÿ˜‰

She's is Sizzling Pink
 A fan of QHduh!
 She is a very talented  writer
 She is one of the really active ones out here  

-ElmoFuj-

Congrats for winning this title ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The SEKOTW siggy is done by -Ravjot- 

Here are a few questions to get you started or i shall say, the warming up session ๐Ÿ˜†:

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favourite section on I-F:

Why you visit the QH forum:

How you landed on the QH forum:

Why do you like QH:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be Shaksiat-E-Khaas:

Favorite Actor:

Favorite Actress:

Pick only One Favorite Character from QH and give reasons why :

Favourite Shows:

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:

So everyone, do feel free to grill her and I shall join in too ๐Ÿคฃ

L o v e,

[Layout: Visha_Dhami]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Faiza.. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats , i jst wanna knw how u feel being khaas shaksiat f QH forum :-D ;-) :-P :-)
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations FAIZA!
Well deserved!
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratz Faiza!!!!!
enjoy the grilling session!!!!!
nd if possible i will come up with my own list ;-)
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
congo shongo .. will come to grill later ๐Ÿ˜‰
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
a big congo shongo faiza๐Ÿค—
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congo Faiza darling.. enjoy the hot seat ๐Ÿค—
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Are you kidding me?!!!! Like seriously?! Ommggg !!!!! I cant believe this hahaha! ๐Ÿคช Im so happy! This means so much to me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And the siggy gifted to me is just BEAUTIFUL! โค๏ธ

Okay so basically i answer the questions here? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Name:  Faiza๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Birthday: 14th September 

Profession: Student *sigh*

Hobbies: IF, IF and IF! ๐Ÿ˜† Other than that, writing and reading, piano, hanging around with friends, movies๐Ÿ˜›

How you got started with I-F: I used to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) and then one day while searching it up on the net, i found IF and i started reading the stories. Then one writer had the 'only members' thing and i got so upset ๐Ÿคฃ then j made an account finally๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Your favourite section on I-F: Other than the Qubool Hai Forum, the fanfiction section!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why you visit the QH forum: Because i'm totally addicted to Qubool Hai and this forum and though im having my exams, i cant get myself to not check IF in every 10 mins ๐Ÿ˜†  And also because i just adore the people here! ๐Ÿค—

How you landed on the QH forum: IPKKND ended, i was all depressed and then i went like, hey lets give QH a shot cuz it was Gul Khan's too and then i got addicted and i just had to land here! ๐Ÿ˜†

Why do you like QH: The story and the fact it was 4lion's enticed me firstly, then KSG was super hotโ˜บ๏ธ And Surbhi was a doll! Their chemistry makes me love QH, the story is amazing, the shole direction is awesome! 

Daily Soaps or Movies: Daily Soap just QH, and movies well there are so many of my favourites! All time favourite P.S I love you, Letters to juliet, Silver linings playbook, the proposal, Housefull 1 and 2, Barfi and sooo many moreee! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Best Friend(s) on I-F: I love everyone ive met on IF! Lovely people! But my best friends are Rima (Rimaa_Azra), Natasha (Tash10), Shreya (aliyahassan), Abhinaya (-sweetgal-) and ofcourse my baby Shaili (AdorableTrouble)! *in no particular order*! But im lucky to know many other amazing people around here ! ๐Ÿค—

How does it feel to be Shaksiat-E-Khaas: I'm overwhelmed! I mean you cann guess from my lengthy asmwers ๐Ÿคฃ it feels great. It just made my whole weeek! Really! I'm too overwhelmed๐Ÿ˜ณ

Favorite Actor: Karan Singh Grover, Barun Sobti

Favorite Actress: Surbhi Jyoti, Sanaya Irani

Pick only One Favorite Character from QH and give reasons why : Zoya. Simply because amidst all her worries, all her sadness she choses to live life to the fullest. Spreading happiness everywhere by her shayris, her jokes. She is a selfless, bubbly, lively character who is though mordern, but still rooted to her grounds and respects everyone and every relation. Also, because unlike other characters on Indian Telly, she doesn't shy away from the man she loves, doesn't mope around but believes in confrontation. And above all, cuz she's just so pretty! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Favourite Shows: Qubool Hai, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and a Turkish show Ask-i-Mamnu

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum: This forum is amazing already! The mods, the DT are just wonderful with their work ians amazing at keeping this forum such a wonderful place! But if anything, i wish there are more competitions in this forum so everyone gets to showcase their talents no matter what kind. VM making, siggy making, writings or whatever. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -ElmoFuj- - 10 years ago