Episode Discussion Thread- PV...EK Nayee Umeed - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Umm...may be because of some other woman in her life. Remember the article said that she would turn bitter when Sohanlal would bring some other woman in his life. Now am wondering where is Sohanlal?? Does he stay with this family or with his other woman?
according to what has been shown till now I guesss he was staying with other woman,.
But di..
if sarita was frustated because kamla constantly compared her with a fictional character...
then according to time line CB ran for 7 years and its after 10 year leap... so means in between the start of CB and after marriage of sarita there are 3 years na...
why will kamla compare sarita with CB unless there's some problem from side of sarita in these 3 years 
Originally posted by harianjana

Friends...
I am havign a new thought in brain..
Kamla was at starting shown to be silent, but a bit innocent..
but now she was scolding sarita.. and was hating her.
Why?? In the first episode I felt Kamla to be uneducated potaphilique. but she was not that rough , and was smooth.
But after leap she became so much rude... why??
and she who was more traditional, was thinkign to remarry her son..
we are looking sarita baring the rudeness of Kamla.
but we are not seeing Kamla's rudeness..
there was a definite change in her behaviour pre and post leap

Good point Hari. In first epi She was so simple and innocent and silent. But after 10 years she has become a rude one. But one thing to remember we haven't seen the full story of before 10 yrs. Just one epi isn't sufficient to call Kamla innocent. And what was the most important thing that day we saw Raj's dad. She is afraid of her husband. We havent seen her behaviour with her husband after 10 yrs still now. May be she becomes silent and innocent infront of her hubby as he is really scary. Many things to unfold yet...
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Good point Hari. In first epi She was so simple and innocent and silent. But after 10 years she has become a rude one. But one thing to remember we haven't seen the full story of before 10 yrs. Just one epi isn't sufficient to call Kamla innocent. And what was the most important thing that day we saw Raj's dad. She is afraid of her husband. We havent seen her behaviour with her husband after 10 yrs still now. May be she becomes silent and innocent infront of her hubby as he is really scary. Many things to unfold yet...
agree with u afsara
but she said in one episode that she thought of sarita to be an innocent gud girl , but after she brought her home, she came to know how is she?
does this have any thign to explain 

agree with u afsara
but she said in one episode that she thought of sarita to be an innocent gud girl , but after she brought her home, she came to know how is she?
well hari wht u said might also be the truth
does this have any thign to explain 
@sush I am not saying what I said was truth... but i am just thinkign in that direction,. 
because there was a lot of preference and shades to the MIL's in the ph's shows 

@sush I am not saying what I said was truth... but i am just thinkign in that direction,. 
because there was a lot of preference and shades to the MIL's in the ph's shows 
ya i know 😆that's true kya kare yeh log MIL ko CIL banate hai
umm story very complicated but same time very interesting have to see how the story will unfold
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Agree with you , Any girl with little bit of brains would not willingly like to enter that house as D I L...This PH treats the DIL as guinea pigs  as just saw in their another show which ranks the top ..But still story of the past will be going to unfold ..

Don't bring PV1 here please!
If u want to say anything about it, say it in the PV-ZMD forum.
I know you're refering to PV-ZMD here.
Originally posted by AntaresVega

Don't bring PV1 here please!
If u want to say anything about it, say it in the PV-ZMD forum.
I know you're refering to PV-ZMD here.
i think they are taking top rated show of this PH,and that is on SP...
Originally posted by Soniaman

i think they are taking top rated show of this PH,and that is on SP...

I'm sorry then,
I thought u're refering to the IF ranking.😳