Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed : Article Archive

Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome to the Punar Vivah : Ek Nayi Umeed Article Archive

Please post all your article related to the cast and show of  PV: ENU here. 

Regards
-Amanda-
posting onbehalf of the Punar Vivah: ENU DT
Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The countdown to the Chapter 2 of Zee TV's very popular show Punar Vivah has begun!! The show with a fresh new story and cast will launch on 20 May 2013, the promos of which are on air at the moment.

News about Karan V Grover and Aamna Shariff being close to bag the lead role in the show has already made headlines. We at Tellychakkar.com have heard that this new story, with the flavour of Punar Vivah will revolve around a guy and two lead girls. While Aamna is in talks for one lead role, Shrishty Rode who was earlier seen in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu, we hear has bagged the other lead role.

For the uninitiated, Shrishty came into the limelight as the bubbly lead Manjari in Star One's Yeh Ishq Haaye. Titled as Punar Vivah.. Ek Nayi Umeed, this new chapter of story focusing on 'remarriage' will be produced by Shashi-Sumeet Productions Pvt. Ltd.

When contacted, Shrishty refused to comment.

We tried to get in touch with Producer Sumeet Mittal and an official from Zee TV, but did not get any revert.

Rubina Dilaik to play the female lead in Punar Vivah season 2

Good news for Rubina Dilak fans.

The lovely and effervescent lady, who displayed her acting skills in Choti Bahu season 1 and 2 (Zee TV), has been signed by Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd to play the female lead in Punar Vivah season 2.

Punar Vivah season 1 is all set to end and its current leads, Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar will not be seen in the following season.
The maker has decided to bring in a all new plot and faces and accordingly has been auditioning to find the apt actors.

Sara Khan and Angad Hasija went for the mock shoot but things did not materialise. Karan V Grover being a part of the project has been already flashed in the media and Tellychakkar.com wrote about Shrishty Rode being signed on for Punar Vivah season 2.

However, the hunt for the female lead was on and many names were tossed in the air as probable contenders, which included Aamna Sharif, Ankita Lokhande and Ashima Bhalla.

News that has just come in is that none of the above names managed to get a final nod. And it's none other than Rubina who has signed on the dotted line and will begin shooting soon.

We got in touch with her. Said Rubina: "Zee TV has always been a preference for me after Choti Bahu. Yes, talks are on for Punar Vivah and things really look positive. However, I have not got thumbs up from the channel, today and tomorrow being weekend. I am looking for an answer on Monday. It will be great to be back with Zee TV if things fall into place."

Punar Vivah 2 hits screens from May 20 (2013).

from rival site

Rubina Dilaik beats Aamna Shariff 

Rubina Dilaik beats Aamna Shariff
Rubina Dilaik
Actress Rubina Dilaik, last seen in Saas Bina Sasural, has beaten Aamna Shariff to bagged the lead role in chapter two of Punar Vivah.

Incidentally, Aamna who was almost finalised, had to make way for Rubina as the channel was keen on casting the latter.

Says a source associated with the show, "The channel finalised Rubina at the last minute." The new chapter of the show will have two female leads, Shrishty Rode and Rubina, along withKaran V Grover.

Ayaz Khan, last seen in Parichay-Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, will play the parallel male lead. Confirms producer Sumeet Mittal, "Yes, Aamna was one of the strongest contenders for the role, but Rubina has bagged the role finally. We were anxious and cautious about selecting the artists who could be later known as the characters. So, after series of mock shoots and look tests, we have selected them."

TIMES OF INDIA MUMBAI

Punarvivaah again!

While some shows have come up with second seasons, here's one that is set to have a new storyline on the same theme as the ongoing show. Punarvivaah will end its current track, which has Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Aarti (Kratika Sengar) in lead roles and start a new chapter on remarriage with a fresh cast. The new story is about two young people and their families, while the name of the show will be the same. The plot will show the Scindia house welcoming new residents as they shift to Mumbai from Bhopal. 
Ajay Bhalwankar, ZEEL, Content Head (Hindi GECs), says, "We do not believe in stretching a plot beyond the intended span of its narrative. The subject of remarriage offers an interesting canvas for storytelling. There are so many layers of a man-woman relationship that can be explored around this subject. Hence the new story." 
Says producer Sumeet Mittal, "The lead couple of Chapter One will introduce the central characters of Chapter Two. In the first edition, the protagonists were already married before they tied the knot and fell in love eventually. In the second one, the couple is married, but there is no love lost between them." 
Watch Punarvivaah ' Ek Nayi Umeed on Zee TV from May 20, Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm.

Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary in the serial

Zee TV Punar Vivah 2 which recently captioned as Punar Vivah Ek Nayi Umeed, is confirmed with two more leads in the new story. 

Ayaz Khan, who already played the lead character in Parichay as the younger brother of Samir Soni, will again play a lead role in the season 2 of Punar Vivah. 

Ayaz Khan was also witnessed in Chashme Baddoor and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in the crucial roles. 

Ayan, in Punar Vivah 2, is an intellectual and an out-spoken person who is like crazy in love his dream girl. 

Abha Parmar has been roped in for a grandmother role in Punar Vivah Ek Nayi Umeed. 

Pallavi Rao is already in for a negative and a powerful character in Punar Vivah 2.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Punar-Vivah-2-Abha-Parmar-as-grandmother-Ayaz-Khan-in-lead-role/27492

Neha Gehlot & Khushboo Shroff in Punar Vivah-2

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | May 16, 2013, 08.21 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Second Marriage Site
www.secondshaadi.com - Divorced Or Widowed? Start A New Life & Get Married Again. Register!
READ MORE Zee Tv|Shashi-Sumeet Mittal|Rubina Dilaik|Punar Vivah|Neha Gehlot
Neha Gehlot & Khushboo Shroff in Punar Vivah-2
Neha & Khushboo in Punar Vivah-2
Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivah-2 aired onZee Tv is all geared up to go on-air soon. The show which stars Karan V Grover and Rubina Dilaik in the lead will also feature beautiful actresses Neha Gehlot and Khushboo Shroff.

Neha was last seen in Sanskaar and Khushboo played the role of Keerti Nagpure's sister inParichay.

Sources inform that shooting for the show has already begun and both the actresses will be seen playing the role of Karan V Grover's sisters on the show. Neha's on-screen character will be the eldest of the other two sisters and will be someone who doesn't believe in marriage as an institution. 

When contacted, Neha says, "Yes, I am doing the show. The character that I am playing is of a very strong and rebellious girl. I am looking forward to the show and hope that people like it." 

Khushboo, remained unavailable for comment.

Zee TV's popular show Punar Vivah is coming up with a new season, and it will be a new story and a new cast

A new chapter will unfold in Punar Vivah  with a fresh star cast under a new title Punar Vivah… Ek Nayi Umeed. But one thing that will remain constant is the issue of remarriage. With the story of protagonists Yash (Gurmeet Chaudhary) and Aarti (Kritika Sengar) and their remarriage coming to an end, the new story will see Rubina Dilaik, Karan V Grover and Srishty Rode in the lead roles.

The new story is about a popular TV actor Divya (Rubina), who puts aside her love life in the quest to build a career. Karan will play Raj, a disillusioned young man, who ends up marrying Sarita, played by Srishty, chosen by his family after losing his first love.

Karan, who has seen punar vivah happen in his family, said, "I will try to give my best and make the character relatable. I was happily surprised to get the opportunity, I like experimenting, so I accepted it." Seen in serials like Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Karan is currently a part of the comedy show Hum Hain Aapke In Laws that airs on SAB TV.

Rubina, who played the lead in Choti Bahu, said, "Punarvivah is a second chance to live life and every individual has a right to get that second chance." Talking about the show, she added, "Great responsibility on us to live up to the expectations of the audiences. The show will project the real life love story of a female actor, which I guess everyone wants to know about."

The new chapter will also see Srishty, last seen on the small screen as the grown up Shobha inShobha Somnath Ki. "I am looking forward to playing Sarita as it would show a different side of me as an actor… Sarita is not a typical kind of bahu. She is a very strong-headed woman."

The new chapter of Punarvivaah…Ek Nayi Umeed will start May 20 on Zee TV

Punar Vivah 2 Ek Nayi Umeed Rubina Dilaik, Karan V Grover's telecast timings, story & cast details 

Punar Vivah Ek Nayi Umeed will unfurl a new story with the lead casts Rubina Dilaik and Karan V Grover on 10th May 2013.

The new story also has Srishty Rode in the lead role who plays the bahu character Sarita, a strong minded girl.

Punar Vivah 2 story is all about the TV actress Divya played by Rubina who foccusees on her career path keeping aside her love life.

Raj is the character played by Karan V Grover who marries Sarita on his family's choice sacrificing his love.

The Rubina was last seen in the popular show Choti Bahu in the lead while Karan is presently seen in the show Hum Hain Aapke in Laws.

Punar Vivah 2- Ek Nayi Umeed episode 1 begins on May 20th, 2013 on Zee Tv.

Veteran actor Sanjay Gandhi is once again set to don a patriarch's role for his latest television show second season of  Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions "Punar Vivah". He was last seen essaying the role of Daddaji in Star Plus' show "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai" which he played to perfection.

Sanjay plays the role of the father to the male lead Karan V Grover and is shown as the man of principles and an understanding person never forcing his decision on the family members. His character in the show is named Sohan Lal.

The latest information on the show is actress Rubina Diliak has managed to win the race of essaying the female lead over the other actresses in the running. There will be two female leads with Shrishty Rode essaying the second lead. Pallavi Rao and Abha Parmar will be seen playing the supporting roles in the show.