Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

HT-M-Mona Mouli burst out crying

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Mona-mouli burst out crying

The last day of shoot of popular TV show, Kya Hua Tera Vaada, made the cast and crew emotional. In fact, the female leads of the show, Mona Singh and Mouli Ganguly, were seen in tears. While shooting for a scene, where the two women had to hug and forgive each other, Mona and Mouli actually burst into tears.

There were rumours that apparently the two actors weren't on the best of terms during the course of the show.

But the last shot led to a deluge of emotions and mended things between the two.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is how its going to end? Forgive and Forget? All this CRAP drama that we had to bare all this time between Mona and Anushka is over like this?! 🤢
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They burst out crying because they finally got rid of the crap 😛

Bechari Anushka started off as a strong, educated and ambitious career orientated woman who never forgot about her first love because she genuinely loved him. Ended up as a serial killer, pschopath, golddigger and doorsi aurat of Pradeep!

Mona 🤢 What to say about her? What is she actually? She started off as a doormat and ended up as a doormat suffering from amnesia. Totally screwed up and living a lie!

According to me the message of KHTV should have been
1. It takes 2 to have a marriage and it takes 2 to break up!!!! Those who are married are responsible to make it work. If your relationship falls apart then it is not the fault of a 3rd party no matter how seducing that 3rd person is!
2. You are not the first one whose marriage failed. Too bad it happened but that is life. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Liberate yourself.
3. Install new values into your own life and in that of your childrens. Your life and that of your children changed for good! You can't stick to your old values, but you have to reform those old values a bit. 
4. Men (Vineet & Jatin) also have selfrespect and dignity. Not all men are like Pradeep and these men should have told Mona clearly that she is crossing the line with them!

Mona isn't a bechari!! She made huge mistakes:
1. Allowing Pradeep to treat her as a lesser individual in their commitment resulting in Pradeep disrespecting her!
2. Mona existed for her family and everybody in the family took advantage of that, her husband, her children, her in laws etc. She doesn't have a life of her own!!!!
3. Most horrible act was that she blamed the failure of her marriage on Anushka completely forgetting that her husband willing left her and her 3 children. She knew why Pradeep left her yet she didn't have a bit of selfrespect by turning her back on him. Pradeep wanted both women and Mona gave him that!
4. What is the role of a father in the family? Just to go to the office for 8 hours?? When he comes home his job is done? or is the father the discipline factor by screaming at children scaring them if they underperform at school or steal something. Pradeep clearly saw his father role as financial caretaker. I can't forget a scene of Vineet and Rajbir where Vineet playfully explains Rajbir the best position on the cricket field because in that position he can keep an eye on everybody! That is a father.

Pradeep cheated on Mona and he was a horrible person, but he is not the only person responsible for his marriage to end. Now that KHTV ends and I look back I think that Mona is equally if not more responsible for her 12 saal ki shaadi to end. The character ended worser then it started. I don't see any message for cheated women and single mothers. The entertainment value was only good when Pradeep just had left Mona and Vineet became Mona's friend. The TRP was around 1.5 - 2.0. Reason Mona was finally standing up for herself. Today while Anu and Mona kiss and make up the TRP is 0.7 😆

This was a different show from Balaji 😆
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aishray

They burst out crying because they finally got rid of the crap
😛

Bechari Anushka started off as a strong, educated and ambitious career orientated woman who never forgot about her first love. Ended up as a serial killer, pschopath, golddigger and doorsi aurat of Pradeep!

Mona 🤢 What to say about her? What is she actually? She started off as a doormat and ended as a doormat suffering from amnesia. Totally screwed up and living a lie!

According to me the message of KHTV should have been
1. It takes 2 to have a marriage and it takes 2 to break up!!!! Those who are married are responsible to make it work. If your relationship falls apart then it is not the fault of a 3rd party no matter how seducing that 3rd person is!
2. You are not the first one who's marriage failed. Too bad it happened but that is life. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Liberate yourself.
3. Install new values into your own life and in that of your childrens. Your life and that of your children changed for good! You can't stick to your old values, but you have to reform those old values a bit.
4. Men (Vineet & Jatin) also have selfrespect and dignity. Not all men are like Pradeep and these men should have told Mona clearly that she is crossing the line with them!

Mona isn't a bechari!! She made huge mistakes:
1. Allowing Pradeep to treat her as a lesser individual in their commitment resulting in Pradeep disrespecting her!
2. Mona existed for her family and everybody in the family took advantage of that, her husband, her children, her in laws etc. She doesn't have a life of her own!!!!
3. Most horrible act was that she blamed the failure of her marriage on Anushka completely forgetting that her husband willing left her and her 3 children. She knew why Pradeep left her yet she didn't have a bit of selfrespect by turning her back on him. Pradeep wanted both women and Mona gave him that!
4. What is the role of a father in the family? Just to go to the office for 8 hours?? When he comes home his job is done? or is the father the discipline factor by screaming at children scaring them if they underperform at school or steal something. Pradeep clearly saw his father role as financial caretaker. I can't forget a scene of Vineet and Rajbir where Vineet playfully explains Rajbir the best position on the cricket field because in that position he can keep an eye on everybody! That is a father.

Pradeep cheated on Mona and he was a horrible person, but he is not the only person responsible for his marriage to end. Now that KHTV ends and I look back I think that Mona is equally if not more responsible for her 12 saal ki shaadi to end. The character ended worser then it started. I don't see any message for cheated women and single mothers.

Word !!! You have nailed it Perfectly !!! This is what Ekta Kapoor needs to know when she makes shows with half baked knowledge and thinks Viwerers are sitting to see her crap !!
🥱 ! Wrong message to society is always her forte and she does with the characters she piles up on her shows. The sanctity & institution of marriage and the way ones self respect is to be maintained is never in the books which is why the characters reformation takes the toll on viewers who know what is the reality even if one needs to watch in a factious world   !!

All the vadaa ,,,, vadaa,,, blah blah was just for name sake ...
The meaning of vadaa and the value was never utilize in the rooted sense
Good riddance !!!
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Mona-mouli burst out crying

The last day of shoot of popular TV show, Kya Hua Tera Vaada, made the cast and crew emotional. In fact, the female leads of the show, Mona Singh and Mouli Ganguly, were seen in tears. While shooting for a scene, where the two women had to hug and forgive each other, Mona and Mouli actually burst into tears.

There were rumours that apparently the two actors weren't on the best of terms during the course of the show.

But the last shot led to a deluge of emotions and mended things between the two.

😲

well let's hope mona apologises to anu for only blaming her 😡 she never blamed pradeep instead she was hating on anu only

this entire show i hated that mahaan mona...🤢
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My only problem with this show is THIS SHOW HAD MORE POTENTIAL than any other balaji shows launched in recent times 
Can a woman not REALISTICALLY get a job, move on?
Why does she have to become a president from a housewife? 
Don't middle class woman educate themselves all over again to fend for themselves 
Mona was the MOST pathetic aspect of this show
And I can gladly say even though this show started a year and half ago and i watched it religiously for a significant amount of time I won't miss it
I will not miss it because this show is WORSE than most balaji shows 
When Kyunki got ruined , everyone knew it can be picked up because there were so many characters
Even the leap didn't help
What would happen if they showed Mona and Vineet's seperation and brought him back after 12 years?
The Jatin thing was hard for the audience to  accept, not because of Hiten but because people WANTED Vineet 
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

My only problem with this show is THIS SHOW HAD MORE POTENTIAL than any other balaji shows launched in recent times 

Can a woman not REALISTICALLY get a job, move on?
Why does she have to become a president from a housewife? 
Don't middle class woman educate themselves all over again to fend for themselves 
Mona was the MOST pathetic aspect of this show
And I can gladly say even though this show started a year and half ago and i watched it religiously for a significant amount of time I won't miss it
I will not miss it because this show is WORSE than most balaji shows 
When Kyunki got ruined , everyone knew it can be picked up because there were so many characters
Even the leap didn't help
What would happen if they showed Mona and Vineet's seperation and brought him back after 12 years?
The Jatin thing was hard for the audience to  accept, not because of Hiten but because people WANTED Vineet 

👏
You have to be a genius to ruin a plot with such potential (and misuse such good actors)