Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i love yash and aarti and i ahte that punar vivah is ending them!! but im gonna give the new season a chance cause i like karan 

the story line
 if raj gets married to sarita hwo does remarriage and diyva comes in the the picture and their marriage?? i dont understand??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Just relax and don't have to be confused and if you say that your going to give a chance to this show for Karan then you will give it a chance ðŸ˜Š The show has not even started and your confused.
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsuh

Just relax and don't have to be confused and if you say that your going to give a chance to this show for Karan then you will give it a chance ðŸ˜Š The show has not even started and your confused.

ur right ðŸ˜‰
karsuh thumbnail
Yes that's it 😉 and the show will be starting tomorrow 😃 and i am sure that it is going to be a good show and we will enjoy watching the show ðŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, the show have yet to start or can i say, we have not even got a promo of new leads. So lets wait and watch as the story unfolds ðŸ˜Š
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah I'll miss PV1 too and I'll always love AarYa a lot! I'm actually not sure about what will happen yet either because too much hasn't been given away. We'll just have to wait and see.