Posted: 10 years ago
Too many to name 😊 But Veer Zaara tops all !👏
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

Too many to name 😊 But Veer Zaara tops all !👏

😆 @ bold , i think we are on about holly talkies😆

Say anyone watched this movie called Constantine ?
it was very different and refreshing 
not the usual romance yada yada 😆 <<<<< kidding 

other than that , ill have to say Zombie land ! 😊

Recently I Watched Ranjaana. I like this Movie,Specially I like Dhanush's Acting.
Something really good to watch would be "The Godfather."
Not only is it one of the best films of all time, but it's also my personal favourite! 
Raanjhanaa seems like a really good watch too right now, as well as Bhaag Mika Bhaag 😊
Originally posted by Redrose07

thanks dear😊 Now i'll defo watch the women in black,seems interesting! n yes i love 'the dictator' too:)

It does, doesn't it?? It was also based off a book.. so that's when you know it's the real deal! 😆

Aww I always get so excited when I meet other people who love Charlie Chaplin! Great choice! 😳
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

batman triology (best movie)

and theres many more fav..

Same Here!

Batman has to be the best movie ever made.

@TM i am a die hard fan of Lord Of the Rings Trilogy. I can watch it a million times and won't get bored. Apart from that i love Animated movies. There is not a single animated movie that i would miss. 😆 otherwise i like all sorts of movies.
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Same Here!

Batman has to be the best movie ever made.

@TM i am a die hard fan of Lord Of the Rings Trilogy. I can watch it a million times and won't get bored. Apart from that i love Animated movies. There is not a single animated movie that i would miss. 😆 otherwise i like all sorts of movies.

me too a fan of animated movie😊 but mostly i follow disney pixar...dont know whenever i try 2 watch animated film with other banner,feel disapointed😔 recently watched Rio..n dont like it.
Originally posted by veera25

Something really good to watch would be "The Godfather."
Not only is it one of the best films of all time, but it's also my personal favourite!
Raanjhanaa seems like a really good watch too right now, as well as Bhaag Mika Bhaag😊

do u read the book? The book was awesome,i like d movie too...but 4 me, i relate 2 d book more:)
n the god father 3,that was a big let down..first two films were like classic but i cant digest d 3rd installment😆
Originally posted by Redrose07

me too a fan of animated movie😊 but mostly i follow disney pixar...dont know whenever i try 2 watch animated film with other banner,feel disapointed😔 recently watched Rio..n dont like it.

I like Pixar but other Animated movies are good too as they are different in a lot of ways than pixar. I love Ice Age, Madagascar, Hotel Transylvania, Despicable Me types as well.

You should watch Hotel Transylvania if you haven't it's amazing. 😆
Cup-Of-Chai i forgot bout Ice age! I loved that series😊 Sid was one of my most fav movie character:)
Thanks dear 4 ur recomandetion😊 I've already brought d dvd of Hotel transylvania along wid monster university,will certainly watch that:)