Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i luv watching animated movies.. dont really like watching the superhuman movies..
among my other favs are HP series,inception, hunger games..
LavaLips___ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love action thrillers/spy thrillers or big adventure fantasy films along with SOME romantic comedies.

My fav trilogy has to be the  THE BOURNE TRILOGY (One's with matt damon).Fast and Furious 5 and 6 were good too.Nolan's dark knight,POC are all my fav watch lists.

I absolutely detest LOTR trilogy.😆
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lAVAlIPS

I love action thrillers/spy thrillers or big adventure fantasy films along with SOME romantic comedies.

My fav trilogy has to be the THE BOURNE TRILOGY (One's with matt damon).Fast and Furious 5 and 6 were good too.Nolan's dark knight,POC are all my fav watch lists.

I absolutely detest LOTR trilogy.😆

As u like romantic comedies,have u watched Ps i love you,500 days of summer? :) i just love these two..
batman trilogy awesome,but 4 me inception is nolans best work😉
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Guys,can anyone know when another iron man film will realese?
LavaLips___ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose07

As u like romantic comedies,have u watched Ps i love you,500 days of summer? :) i just love these two..
batman trilogy awesome,but 4 me inception is nolans best work😉

Seen none of the above..will make sure 2 catch them later,On a side note - PS I love You is my di's all time fav hollywood movie😆

As of now,I am more interested in watching fantasy and Science fiction films😳

Btw I think The prestige is Nolan's best work till date with Memento.As a matter of fact I have seen Memento 3 times but was still not able 2 completely decipher the story.As for the prestige,what a great movie👏
Edited by lAVAlIPS - 10 years ago
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Seen none of the above..will make sure 2 catch them later,On a side note - PS I love You is my di's all time fav hollywood movie😆

As of now,I am more interested in watching fantasy and Science fiction films😳

Btw I think The prestige is Nolan's best work till date with Memento.As a matter of fact I have seen Memento 3 times but was still not able 2 completely decipher the story.As for the prestige,what a great movie👏

ow thats amazing 2 know😊...a cried a bucket after wathing that movie:) Give a hug 2 ur di:) :)
i watched memento,loved it but till now i dont watch prestige but will certainly watch it...nobody can make a twisting film like nolan:) inception just makes my head burning...still i cant understand anything,at d same time i enjoy every bit of it😆
LavaLips___ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose07

ow thats amazing 2 know😊...a cried a bucket after wathing that movie:) Give a hug 2 ur di:) :)
i watched memento,loved it but till now i dont watch prestige but will certainly watch it...nobody can make a twisting film like nolan:) inception just makes my head burning...still i cant understand anything,at d same time i enjoy every bit of it😆

The Prestige has gotta be one of the most,if not the most mind numbingly twisted,witty,clever whatever you call it movie,MAKE IT A POINT TO WATCH IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN😡
                           My di is quite emotional that way,she always cries😆 the most for being PS I Love You and Kal Ho Na Ho.Another movie i can recomment to you is THE USUAL SUSPECTS,if u have not seen it,make it a point to see it soon.The ending will shock u,literally😉
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
@IAVAIIPS,thanks dear...i've brought d dvd of the prestige,will watch it sunday😊 ,brought oblivion,olympus has fallen,fast 6 too..hope i'll enjoy my movie time😆
LavaLips___ thumbnail
@Redrose07  
            Most welcome rosie...I'll be watching now you see me and the adventures of tintin today😆

Do tell me what did you think of those movies😳
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

@Redrose07

Most welcome rosie...I'll be watching now you see me and the adventures of tintin today😆

Do tell me what did you think of those movies😳

We r such filmy buffs😆 I watched tintin,but 'now you see me'?? dont heard bout it...give me a review😳😊