Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Redrose07

We r such filmy buffs😆 I watched tintin,but 'now you see me'?? dont heard bout it...give me a review😳😊

Yupp, hum dono ke khayalat kitne milte julte hai...same 2 same Lolzz...

How was tintin? Brief intro wud be nice

I have heard lots of good things abt Now You See Me frm my frnds,it is supposed to be a magical comic thriller type..i'll surely give u a review of it!

Originally posted by lAVAlIPS

Yupp, hum dono ke khayalat kitne milte julte hai...same 2 same Lolzz...

How was tintin? Brief intro wud be nice

I have heard lots of good things abt Now You See Me frm my frnds,it is supposed to be a magical comic thriller type..i'll surely give u a review of it!

Saw ur review...magical comic thriller?😆 Seems spicy hehe..tintin was good,though not like any pixar movies...i dont like d animation work,but story is good...i guess u will like d movie😊

Saw ur review...magical comic thriller?😆 Seems spicy hehe..tintin was good,though not like any pixar movies...i dont like d animation work,but story is good...i guess u will like d movie😊

Do give it a shot!

Sometimes it is good to suspend logic and art and just watch a movie to get entertained.If u see the movie that way..u will love it,if u see the movie to dig up loopholes,might not enjoy it.

It does have a few loopholes but the story is so fast paced that u wont notice until u r done wid d movie!😳
Yap dip,when avatar comes many of my frnd went crazy but sadly i didnt like that movie...dont know why!
same things happen with Alice in wonderland..why it earnt above billions?!!
but i love,'oz-the great n powerful' its only a hit... :(

Yap dip,when avatar comes many of my frnd went crazy but sadly i didnt like that movie...dont know why!
same things happen with Alice in wonderland..why it earnt above billions?!!
but i love,'oz-the great n powerful' its only a hit... :(

May seem odd to u but i have not seen Avatar yet😆 ...for some odd reason
nt even alice in wonderland,although i plan on seeing them once i get done wid my exams...

"Oz the great n powerful"---how is it? i have seen the the 1934 version when i was long back! I was quite sceptic about this movie..but might seem to catch it soon
Dip,i'm a Franko lover 4m 127 hours 😊 the movie was totally different 4m d originals,fantasy comedy romance-i love d movie:)
u dont watch avatar till?!!😆
these days hollywood relies on visual effects:(
Whenever i plan to watch avatar! I end up deciding that i will catch it later...i hve been avoiding the movie since it came out.I don't think very highly of mr cameron as a director.I preferred his terminator series than titanic
Terminator 1 and 2 were both fab👏

BTW i am more active in bollywood forums,do you come there? If not,please do!
Edited by lAVAlIPS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lAVAlIPS

Whenever i plan to watch avatar! I end up deciding that i will catch it later...i hve been avoiding the movie since it came out.I don't think very highly of mr cameron as a director.I preferred his terminator series than titanic
Terminator 1 and 2 were both fab👏

BTW i am more active in bollywood forums,do you come there? If not,please do!

I sometimes go,actually a great fan of tingu biker(as they say:p)
onek bok bok korlam,but surprise is u r a bangali too! i was just gigling...shuvokamona roilo:)

I sometimes go,actually a great fan of tingu biker(as they say:p)
onek bok bok korlam,but surprise is u r a bangali too! i was just gigling...shuvokamona roilo:)

I am 19, how old r u rosie?

I have to decide tomake ki nojore dekhbo...If tht meant anything

I am mad..weird😳
Originally posted by LavaLips___

I am 19, how old r u rosie?

I have to decide tomake ki nojore dekhbo...If tht meant anything

I am mad..weird😳

World is full of mad people😉 i'm a kiddo😛 18 @ dipu vaiya😉