Posted: 9 years ago
Memento
fast and furious(5th part)
Posted: 9 years ago
I love animated movies it makes me remember my childhood (plus gives a sweet dream while sleeping or else the world would have ended it with so much negativity to sleep with Kidding 😛 )
I also love Romantic, Adventure, Horror or young adult and Scientific mostly any good movie with good plot can be my fave.

The most beautiful movie which made me cry and my little sis loves it crazily is "Hachiko a Dog Story" I don't know which genre to put it on so it deserves a special place <3 .

Animated - UP, Toy Story Trilogy, Tangled & Frozen, The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Wall-E.

Romantic - Titanic, P.S I Love You, 50 First Dates, A Walk To Remember, A lot Like Love, Notting Hill, Music and Lyrics( Its not romantic but yet i think its something between romantic and musical both)  

Adventure - Indiana Jones Quadrilogy, National Treasure Duology, Jurassic Park, Ocean's Eleven Trilogy, The pirates of Caribbean, Harry Potter and the deathly Hollows Part 1-2, The Hunger Games, Ghost Rider.

Horror -  The walking dead Series <3 <3 Me and my Sis know its not a movie but We LOVE it so cant help it we included it anyway, Insidious Duology, The Conjuring, The Constantine, The Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream 1.

Young Adult -  Fault in our stars, Warm Bodies, Twilight, 17 Again, Eight Below.

Scientific - Independence Day, X Men Pentalogy, Real Steel, Inception, I am a Legend, 2012, The day after tomorrow.  

I know its a huge list but we love Hollywood movies so it is impossible to choose one or two in each genre we mostly choose Hollywood over Bollywood so yeah there are much more but i guess this is enough for now 😉.
Edited by rita07 - 9 years ago