Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

|| OS Marathon~ page 10||

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

As you all know talented writers from our forum are about to entertain you with an OS daily for a few days as our show turns 1 !!!

So without much bak bak πŸ˜‰ This is the OS of the Day . Compliments are welcome😈 while reading try to guess who wrote it!!! The name of the writer will be at the end so dont cheat and take a peek!!!πŸ˜›

Location SVC college:

Classes has been cancelled due to an emergency meeting for the staff of SVC.  Gunjan, Rachna and Chaaya were walking towards the canteen.

Chaaya: Yaar, since classes are cancelled, let's go for a movie!! I heard they're playing the new Salman Khan movie.

Gunjan: Good idea Chaaya. Besides, it's not always we get a chance to go out and do something fun. Everytime college ends, we have to go home straight...now we have the chance. I'm in. Rachna??

Rachna: No. If anyone sees us, we can get into a lot of trouble. And you know how papa will be if he finds out that we weren't at college but at the movies...that too alone.

Gunjan: Arrey, how would he find out?? It's not like he's spying on us!! Come on!! I'm so bored and I don't want to go home yet.

Chaaya: Yes, Rachna...don't be a scaredy cat!!

Gunjan: Come on, let's go!

Both Chaaya and Gunjan started walking towards the college gates to get an auto to the cineplex. Rachna followed them reluctantly trying to convince them otherwise but to no avail.  They got an auto and headed to the cineplex.

Chaaya was standing in line to buy the tickets for the movie. Gunjan and Rachna bought some snacks and drinks to have while watching the movie.  Gunjan was telling Rachna about how she once saw Salman Khan in person when in Mumbai when Chaaya returned with the tickets.

Chaaya: Come on.  The movie is about to start.

Rachna: I'm not sure...what if someone sees us??

Gunjan: Rachna!!! We're already here and do you see anyone we know here? No right?? Then relax!!!! Come on, don't be a spoilt sport!!!

They made their way to the cinema hall.  Gunjan was right. They did not meet anyone they knew and Rachna was able to enjoy the movie.  After the movie, Gunjan suggested they go get something to eat as she was feeling hungry.

Rachna: Arrey...how can you be hungry after having all that snacks while watching the movie?

Gunjan shrugged.  

The girls decided to try out the new pizza joint near the cineplex. Gunjan was so excited.  It has been ages since she had pizza. She ordered one large Vegetarian pizza and one large Cheese pizza!! 30 minutes later their pizzas arrived and they dug in to it. The girls were enjoying the food and having a lot of fun joking and talking with each other that they did not realize the time until Rachna so happened to look at the clock over the counter. It was 6.30 pm. Rachna started to panic.

Rachna: Oh NO!!! Gunjan, we are late!!! It's 6.30!!! College ends at 5.30 and we are supposed to be home by now!!! Oh no!! Mummy must be getting worried!!! and papa...!!!

Gunjan: Rachna, calm down!! I'll go pay the bill. Chaaya, you and Rachna go wait for me outside. 

As Gunjan went to pay the bill, Chaaya and Rachna went outside to wait for her.  Gunjan came out and they tried to stop an auto but no one was stopping for them.  Finally after about 10 minutes, they managed to get an auto. By the time they reached home, it was already 7.15. Shail was pacing up and down in the angan for them. 

Shail: Rachna, Gunjan!! Thank God you're home!! Why are you so late today? You should have been home by 6.30!!!

Rachna: Mummy...woh...woh...(unable to come up with an excuse she looked at Gunjan for help.)

Gunjan: Masi ji, woh actually, I had some work at the library and lost track of time. Rachna was waiting for me...That's why we're late.

Shail: Couldn't you at least call the house and inform us?? Do you know how worried I am?! And Rachna, you're lucky your papa is not home yet...otherwise you know how he is...

Both Rachna and Gunjan apologized and sighed inwardly with relief. They were saved.  

Shail: Today, we are going out for dinner. Mayank has decided to give everyone a treat. He's taking us to this new pizza joint that has opened up near the cineplex. Go wash up and get ready.

Shail leaves. Rachna and Gunjan looked at each other with eyes wide open, both thinking the same thing. "We are done for now!!"

Hmmm so any guesses ?? It s written by Braich_gal aka Ranju πŸ˜ƒ Pl long comments are a must 😈
Edited by vibz88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Index :)

OS 1- Page 1
OS 2 -Page 2
OS 3-Page 3
OS 4-Page 5
OS 5- Page 10
Edited by vibz88 - 10 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written Ranju!!! πŸ‘ Light and hilarious - loved it to the core! πŸ‘

I'll be honest and say that I didn't guess Ranju! πŸ˜›
SandCastle. thumbnail
Yay! My Guess was right... I knew this was written by Ranju, Yay! πŸ˜†
Awesome OS my dear Ranju πŸ€—
Full of masti, fun & ladakpan! I totally heart it β€οΈ

HahahaπŸ˜† Rachna, Gunjan & Chaaya were in their typical characters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oho! Cheese Pizza πŸ˜² My mouth is watering now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

This reminded me of the 1st time, I bunked to go watch movie with friends without telling Mom πŸ˜² I remember I went to see Band Bajaa Baarat & was panicking since it was 1st time, I bunked for movie & didn't tell mom, my friends were mocking at my behaviour πŸ˜† & later we all went to CCD for coffee & even there my hands & feet were cold, thinking mom is going to arrive here & catch me 🀣 My condition was absolutely like Rachna πŸ˜† But now I am brave like Gunjan & the 1st to suggest to bunk & go for movies πŸ€£ 

This situation is totally what every Teen goes through :P I Wish a sequence like this is shown in show too =D I would've really liked to know what happens next but if this is the end even then its okay, coz some things should be left on readers imagination too πŸ˜³

Mind-Blowing Work Ranju! Your write ups are always a pleasure to read =D 
Keep Rocking πŸ€—

Awesome Fabulous Start to the marathon Vibzz, Love it πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting to read all OS's regularly now :P
Edited by SandCastle. - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...thanks guys!! πŸ€— 
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranju...!!! You wrote this?!!! My god! Brilliant! So realistic without any drama!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ All girls can easily relate to this! like sandy said, this reminded me of my colllege times tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Damn! 😑why cant cvs include such scenes atleast once in a while?!!!😑

I am still like rachna when it comes to such things like going to movies and especiialy when i get lateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† On my first movie adventure, I was so scared that I had put dupatta on my head covering most part of the face🀣 God knows how i saw the filmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†On the way back home, I usually make plans in mind so that i would not have to stammer in front of mom🀣 and u know wat, i prepare 2-3 answers in advance, so that I can use the apt one according to the situation at home and mom's facial expressions🀣 And I m sure I will always be a Rachna in this caseπŸ˜†

Ranju... Accept my jhappiyaan and Kisses!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

muaahhh!☺️❀️🀣
braich_gal thumbnail
mannu!! πŸ€— πŸ€— muah!!!

i used to bunk classes in college to go to cyber cafe or watch movies too...and no one found out until years later!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
manchaadi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: braich_gal

mannu!! πŸ€— πŸ€— muah!!!

i used to bunk classes in college to go to cyber cafe or watch movies too...and no one found out until years later!!! πŸ˜†

years later they found out?!!!πŸ˜†
braich_gal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manchaadi

years later they found out?!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† all my harkati during college came out while sharing stories...
manchaadi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: braich_gal

πŸ˜† all my harkati during college came out while sharing stories...
[/QUOTE

πŸ˜†years later if anyone finds out, the it is funnyπŸ˜† but if anyone finds it out  at that moment, then it becomes tragedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†