•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys all my dear friends who really love avinash sachdev plz join this thread as how can this punarvivah makers can use choti bahu title especially dev raj purohit's character dev is incomplete without avinash sachdev and how can they show that same choti bahu 1 and dev radhika without avi how dare they plz tru avi fans plz come here and support avi as no body can ever use his identity even in a single scene this is a grat insult of the effort that avinash has given in all these years for choti bahu plz guys come here tumhein avinash ka wasta Edited by GhiaaAvinashfan - 10 years ago
Yeah they are trying to encash on CB's popularity. As for Dev's character being enacted by someone else...i would just say, socho ki its Divya and not Rubina. What else to say yaar...it does feel bad...but i guess, can't help much!
I am angry for it... 
but i am adjusting my self its divya not rubina,... 

but ghia... please change ur post name... 
because its a bit rbellious 
I agree. Pls change the title of the post dear. The contents are the post is something else and the title suggests something else (it shows as if ur comparing the 2 shows, which clearly ur not doing, and comparison is NOT allowed in the forum) so pls change the title 
Why they take CB in pv? It s very hurting for avina fans! Koi aur naam rak dete..
ok guys ill change it but guys iam really frustated as i really love avi he is the only actor on this earth whome i adore this much
Yeah I was disgusted with the idea of Zee. Cheap channel. Ended CB abruptly and now using its popularity.😡
But I think we can take it other way too. It will also remind us of CB but alas Dev babu ka kya hoga!😭
anyway lets hope Rubi will do amazing acting and she can prove her talent in this show well as she will play 3 roles here. One of bubbly girl, one of actress and one of sad girl who sacrificed her love. Happy for her. But in the end Zee ke liye ek line dedicate karna chahtihu "kutte ke dum kabhi seedhi nahi hoti"😳
Guys PV1 fans r upset PV1 actors are used to promote PV2 ..same way CB fans are upset , CB is used to promote ..Bottom line its Zee TVs property and how they market . ðŸ˜Š No Point in feeling bad about it . A kind request not to drag other shows into this forum .

Topic closed