THE DARK REUNION - a Rashdeep SS part1 updated - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mansi_verma

ThanQ shamzie !!!
u deserve
wonderful story didi. Nice plot continue .Even though i have not seen the show but your story says it all. I would like to see more of it n its not boring at all . I enjoy reading it.

DO CONTINUE
well done mansi...plzz keep continue n go ahead...apki story mujhe bahut achi lagi kash hum aise he 2613 me dekh pate...
Waiting for the next manu:-)
eagerly waiting for the next part . post soon
Originally posted by jasleen14

wonderful story didi. Nice plot continue .Even though i have not seen the show but your story says it all. I would like to see more of it n its not boring at all . I enjoy reading it.
</div><div>
DO CONTINUE

Aww... Jasleen thnx a l ot . But actually i couldn't have written it without ur help dear !
Originally posted by rashdeepfan

well done mansi...plzz keep continue n go ahead...apki story mujhe bahut achi lagi kash hum aise he 2613 me dekh pate...

Thanks !!! Really wish we could watch more of rashdeep!
this one id dedicated to Shama , Soma , Heena di , Medha and my best friend Jasleen and not to forget all the 2612 forum members !

sorry for the delay friends . Hope u all enjoy this one

Presenting to you Part-1 of the story (there will be a part-2 as well)

"Malti bhabhi wont be tough at all ifI convince Randeep " thought Rashmi . But that was the big task Randeep who had left Mumbai and SIU far behind not because he had a soft corner for STF but because each n every nook and corner of the city would remind Rashmi of Shahana Mallik.

An argument wont help because Randeep always manages to have his way there so this time she had to try something different . on this note she took her phone and asked Randeep for dinner and then moved towards her wardrobe to try something , after all seducing Randeep Rathore isn't going to be easy!

So Rashmi had been successful enough and this actually worked but Randeep was coming along , how could he live without her darling fianc ! but it was a bit better for Rashmi sometime alone before marriage , if only it wasn't for his meeting !

Bhabhi was relieved as Randeep was going along though Nani did mind that they shouldn'tmove around like that before marriage and all that butthe would be bahu managed to convince her as well .

There they were standing in front of Randeep's house , Rashmi couldn't bear going to hers . So after a while of relaxing Rashmi started dressing up for 'the occasion' . Rashmi in a stunning white evening gown and Randeep in black formal suit .

As the two came out and saw each other both stood awestruck staring each other like anything although as usual Rashmi hadn't applied makeup except of her kajalis gaze made her blush so her cheeks got a natural pink!

The ever so focused Randeep wasn't his usual life in the car so when she asked him the reason with most innocent face of his he said "how can you look so beautiful Rashmi ?" "what?" asked Rashmi with a mix of emotions , "what if some old crush of yours turns up today ?" before he could even complete his sentence Rashmi looked at him straight in the eye and said "whomsoever I had met and will meet in future can never mean more to me than you '. So need not worry my love " With the charming smirk on his face he got back to driving again...

Randeep parked his car in the magnificent college full of admiration but then his eyes caught Rashmi who was already surrounded with girls and boys . He was just looking at her when he saw all eyes suddenly fixed on him.

Then Rashmi came and formally introduced him - " Meet Randeep my fianc   and Randeep meet Shama , Soma , Heena, Medha my best friends during college" "Hello girls " said he , but these girls were already dumstruck by this handsome hunk to respond . A frowning Rashmi nudged them and they came back to senses and together everybody moved inside...

Edited by mansi_verma - 10 years ago
So ultimately we all became a part of 2612-13 despite of d fact that we r not actresses.Great.Mansi waiting 2 read d next.
Nice going Mansi.
Would love to see Randeep Rashmi dressed like that
How come I am not there meeting Randeep Rashmi!

Please continue