Story/Screenplay: Pakhi Kartik 
Episode video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyXfBwKukQQ

Rating Link: 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3602342

Edited by Shagnika - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Posted on CID Department's FB page

Another series gonna start from Friday onwards...
"CID - Bandh Kamre Ka Raaz"
A mystery behind the murder in a Locked room gonna Unlock very soon... 
Ready to watch it?? :* :*
Precap: Model Shaina Kumud is killed. Nothing wrong in the steam pipe. Rajat sir touches something and his hand starts to burn. He says that the murderer probably found a new way of putting the gas into the room. ACP sir says we need to find out where this hydrogen cyanide gas came from.
Shagnika, do you know where Vivek is ? Atleast he can bring some charms with these stupid episodes..
Pushing up!!

My turn for WU today!! Hope FW does not show someone else using magnets or some other object to pull away guns!!
Just want a nice duo and trio filled episode with a nice concept!!
Reshma you may be asking for too much. 
Is anyone watching? How is it going?
Originally posted by astonish

any sign of duo Vissy???

No...but case seems decent...sans crowd...good team distribution...no unconnected scenes.
Yes,i too liked this episode.Infact really rejoiced and welcomed it after yesterday's disaster(apoligies if i sound too harsh).
Was based on simple method of committing the crime and the motive was not unrealistic either.Good one,tough absence of the old team is a minus.
I rather liked the episode. The beginning I got a bit confused, but I quickly caught on and realized this was one episode I should concentrate on instead of doing two things which I usually do. I missed our trio and Dr. Salunkhe, but thankfully at least they gave an explanation for Dr. Salunkhe missing. Overall I would give it a 3. I would have given it a 4 if we had our trio and Dr. Salunkhe there.