..: Nautanki Times #47- Will You Marry Me? :..

Posted: 10 years ago

Nautanki Times #47

Dimple *sees Shivu* - Kya hua jaane-man!

Shivu -- Nahi...nothing...kuch nahi...!!

Dimple Wow! I didn't know you could speak both Hindi and English!😳

Shivu - Err..🀣 Mera aaj kuch bolne ka mood nahi hai...πŸ₯±

Dimple - GRR ...kaiko??

ainvayi Dimps... I am very sleepy..but lemme make the NL first!😳

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : -.Preet.-
Summary of the Week: -sweetgal19-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed -CuteChic-
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

Monday,13th May

The Episode begins with R.K asking Madhu whether she has forgiven his mistakes, but she says that he doesn't trust her. Madhu says that she is always ready to die to prove her love. Madhu asks RK to talk with her when he believes her. R.K tells Madhu to stay with him, but she denies. Madhu says that he doesn't love her in real, so he is not believing her. Madhu asks him to get out of that place as she is not ready to see his face. Sikki calls Deepali and she says that she will not come without finding about Madhu's matter. R.K tells Deepali to get out of his home but Madhu stops them and tells that she is leaving  his home.She says to R.K that he does not believe her, so she is going back to her home.

Tuesday,14th May

The Episode begins with Madhu telling that she wants to leave  RK's house as he does not believe her true love. Madhu goes home, she gets shocked on seeing Sultan and his son there. R.K thinks about Madhu and he starts drinking alcohol,seeing this, Radha slaps him. Madhu feels very sad for R.K's issue and Sultan tries to console her. Deepali gives alcohol to R.K and she bad mouths Madhu. Madhu tells to Sultan that her last plan was successful with R.K and she tells him that she is waiting for R.K to feel the real love. Madhu tells to Sultan that she has seen a real love in him but R.K still hasn't recognized.

Wednesday,15th May

The Episode begins with Sultan recalling Madhu's word and he feels bad for her situation. Aryan tells to Sultan that he will pray to god that Madhu would be able to marry Sultan. Sultan comes to meet Madhu to propose her but before him R.K comes there. R.K comes to Madhu's home to console her and he arranges some surprise for Madhu. R.K announces in a mike that he loves Madhu and he arranged all these surprises to make Madhu happy. Madhu, on seeing this, gets shocked and Sultan gets angry after watching all this. R.K calls Madhu to come down and he puts some rose petals in the steps for Madhu to walk. Madhu comes down and R.K tells to her that he really loves Madhu and says that he will never leave her alone.

Thursday,16th May

The Episode begins with R.K asking his apologies to Madhu that he made so many mistakes and he asks her to forgive him. R.K says that he really loves Madhu a lot and says only she is in his heart. R.K gives a ring to Madhu saying that his love for her is real and not fake. Madhu gets shocked and R.K asks Madhu if she will marry him. Madhu accepts to marry R.K and he puts a ring in her hand and they both hug each other. Sultan feels bad and gets angry on seeing both of them together. R.K promises to Madhu's mother that he will be a good son in law to her. Madhu goes with R.K and Sultan feels very sad for missing Madhu in his life.

Friday,17th May

The Episode begins with Sultan walking towards to Darga and he recollects Madhu's face. RK and Madhu come home together and are noticed by Sikki and Deepali. Sikki and Deepali get shocked. RK informs Sikki that he can leave the house after watching the wedding. Madhu tells RK that she wants everyone to come to their wedding. Radha presents wedding saree to Madhu.

Radha Prepares for RK and Madhu's wedding. Radha warns Sikki not to create any trouble during RK and Madhu's wedding. Aryan enquires tp Sultan when they will come again to the Darga and he tells Aryan that he won't return again. Aryan advises Sultan that he should control his anger and be patient. RK thanks Deepali for realizing the truth. Deepali recollects RK's words and tells herself that she would take revenge against Madhu.

Saturday,18th May

The episode begins with Padmini and Trishna getting shocked when Deepali comes to their home. Deepali tells to Madhu's family that Madhu is fine because her family supports her. Madhu thinks about R.K's proposal and she wears that bridal saree.  Madhu thinks whether can believe R.K or not to believe him.  Madhu gets shocked because R.K's hand is injured, but R.K says that he has arranged a surprise for her. Deepali bad mouths about Madhu to Madhu's family so they ask Deepali to get out of their home. Deepali confuses Madhu's family and feels happy that she has achieved what she wanted. R.K takes Madhu  to his new home and he says that it is made for her. Madhu gets shocked and R.K recollects all their past happy life but Madhu feels bad because she is acting with R.K.

RK arrives at chawl and announces from his car without showing his face to madhu that he has come here to say something beautiful to her so she must come down,RK says I love you Madhu,(with all my heart and soul,my existence and everything)as madhu keeps standing in the gallery of her house RK comes out of his car and  spread rose petals on the stairs from the tray and requests madhu to come down a confused madhu steps down and RK shows her a heart made of flower petals and tells he's giving it to her now so nothing wrong will happen to it now,he bend down on his knees and with a ring in his hand proposes madhu"Will you marry me officially and properly?" and madhu with tears of happiness in her eyes says"Yes"RK slips the ring in madhu's finger and they hug.

18th May:

We also have witnessed some really intense scenes in 18thMay episode the way RK sets everything in their dreamhouse by his own hands and injured them too and tells madhu he can buy everything so easily but there's no love in it so he's doing everything on his own,Madhu cannot see his wounded hands so she put bandage and ointment on his hand inspite of being RK's continuous protests who's willingly bearing the pain and confess the same to madhu that he wants to go through the pain because he has hurt her a lot by breaking her heart and ditching her so these wounds will remind him of all the pain he has given her but madhu bandages RK's hand and tells him that she cant see his wounds.

This sound more like a redemption though mixed with some eyelocks and RK caressing madhu's face making it romantic but the confession scene was ishqia in every sense so ishqia moment will be the confession scene.

ok..so lots of happenings this week for both Rishbala and Sulbala campers...so...i thought...why not highlight the fan fave scenes from this week...lets start in chronological order with Sulbala...the Darga scene was just...ah-mazing? kyun my fellow Sulbala-ians? i think the CV's did a fabulous job in executing Sultan's realization that he has feelings for Madhu...did it come a little too quick...i think so...aab mujhe ghalat maat samjho...the sooner these two get together the better i say...but the fact that it went from friendship to love in a matter of "seconds" is just a little hard to digest...but i'll get over it πŸ˜‰...i think the intro to the Darga scene...Aryan telling Sultan they both  need to pray to have Madhu in their lives...was so sweet...regardless of what happens romantically between Sulbala...there's no doubt that its because of Madhu, he's a better father to Aryan...the dialogues were beautiful...Sultan asking for help from God to answer the question that plagues him...and in him seeing Madhu and her intoxicating eyes everywhere...he gets the answer he's looking for...homeboy is in LOVE and he's in big trouble!! πŸ˜†...what i did also enjoy is that he actually had the guts to go and tell Madhu face to face right away...no lollygagging or anything like that...no wasting time...sure, he was late since RK popped up...but still...at least he made the effort...now if he'd confessed, the chances are Madhu would have smacked him since she doesnt see him that way (yet πŸ˜›) ...but regardless...go SULTAN! πŸ˜³ ...now...lets move on to Rishbala...kya proposal tha yaar...wah! ...what is RK if not over the top...πŸ˜‰ ..."I love you" written on his car..the huge poster...the flowers...the whole scene...kya istyle hai no? πŸ˜† ...i was almost waiting for him to rip his shirt open and have a tattoo saying "I love Madhu" across his chest...hey...its possible...Madhu challenged him to accept his feelings for her in front of the world...and he did exactly as she commanded...and then some...no simple shouting from the roof tops for the Super Star RK...he's all about the show...straight up caught everyones attantion...his lines...about his heart and all that good stuff were fab...hats off to CV's for sticking to RK's character...my only complaint about the scene...the RING πŸ˜²...everyone would tell it was fake!...im not saying to go get a real one...but at least try to make the ring look legit and not like it was pulled out of a crackerjack box as the free prize πŸ€£...rinestones are so cheap and have that bling...cant go wrong...the one RK gave her looked plastic...which im sure it was...over all...great week...

Has to be RK without a second thought,the way he proposes madhu and give us all rishabala fans the much awaited beautiful love confession.

Hands down has to go to ...'Dipali BHABHI' πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  i mean.. the lady.. is definitely smart.. n makes elaborate plans to sink the Rishbala pyaar ki kashti.. but eventually ends up.. only helping it.. πŸ˜† For instance.. this week...when Madhu had walked out.. it was Dips who reminded RK how much he has hurt Madhu ...n lo n behold.. RK ran off to get Madhu back πŸ€£ Bechari Dips... shakal dekhne layak hai uski..!! 

The stupidest scene of the week goes to...

^^ and before u jump my neck... reason to sun lo πŸ˜† ...  i mean..come on.. its a Dargah ..a religious place πŸ€“... a holy place... n there to imagine.. a lady without her dupatta.. n to keep on gaping at her...is so not cool ..! Hope CVs take care of such sensitive things.! 

From cribbing about not many pics in the Pic of the Week section ..to absolutely celebrating.. how life changes in Madhubala-land in a week...

>> Sajda.. tera Sajda

jab hi.. hath.. uthe.. duya me sur jhuke πŸ˜³  awesome moment from Sultans day dream.. where he sees Madhu in the Dargah ...n gets the answer to his prayers..!! πŸ˜³

>> Mujhse shadi karoge..

πŸ₯³ oh jach gai jach gai ..kudi jach gai...well jab RK propose karta hai to kuch aise karta hai ke Biwi ..gussa chod chad ke...pahuch jati hai..RK ki baho mein..! Gosh the amazing n unforgettable moment when RK went down on his knees n proposed marriage to Madhu... n she accepted.. was easily the moment that all Rishbala fans.. have waited ages for.. πŸ˜³

>> Ye tera ghar ..ye mera ghar 

well 'Sapno ka ashiyana.. tere liye ye mera nazrana' ..is probably the best way to describe this epic moment where RK surprised Madhu with this amazing surprise.. !! Love Love Loved it...!! β€οΈ

RK buys a dreamland for Madhu

The article this week is a WU of U Me Aur Tv.😊
It shows us RK's surprise for Madhu.⭐️ He gifts her a beautiful house as a pre-wedding gift.😎 Madhu is stunned to see it, she doesn't want to hurt RK the way he did to her.😳 That's how Madhu is different from the differents! πŸ˜‰

Posted By...RamonaG... Likes: 80+ ; Comments: 71+ ; Views: 2445+

'Saas bahu ko fasane ke liye hoti hai... na ki fasi hui bahu ko bachane ke liye' -RK

Well o well .. now .. inna besharam beta dekha hai kahin... mommy ko bole... dun interrupt!! πŸ˜† Loved this cute moment...when Radha walked in on Rishbala... who were busy in each otha πŸ˜‰ making RK deliver the punchline of the week...!! πŸ˜³

1. Tum wahi karte, jo ek pati apni apni patni pe karna chahiye tha
Uss patni par, jisne apne pati ke liye poori duniya chod di.

Tussi great ho Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. Kya ahi pakda. This what you get RK when you can even trust your own wife. She was very much right here. In the party he should just take Madhu's side and showed trust on her. She just needed his trust.πŸ˜›

2. Kya hai yeh, pagalpan, deewangi, ishq, junoon, ya pyar
Pyar hai yeh RK, Deewangi ki hadh tak ka pyar, jo tum mujhse karte ho

Shukar hai you had realized and Made him realized that RK loves Madhu and ONLY Madhu!! Yes very true. RK loves madhu woh bhi deewangi ki hadh takπŸ˜›πŸ‘

3. Kyunki Mein bikne se inkaar karti hoon

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautifully said. We are with you MadhuπŸ‘πŸ‘

You are not a toy which RK can Buy and keep in his house. You are RK's heart. And your place is inside RKπŸ˜‰

4. I love you Madhu

Dialogue of the week. "I love you Madhu" The three words which Madhu wanted to hear, the three words we fans wanted to hear, Finally RK confessed itπŸ€—

5. Iss dard ke saath jeena chahta hoon, Deserve karta hoon mein yeh dard.
Tumhara dil todne ke, tumhe taqleef pahunchane ke, Tumhe dokha dene ke
Yeh uski saza hai madhu

Yes RK you totally deserve it. Whatever Damage you had done with Madhu, uske saamne to yeh kuch bhi nahi hai😑

By Aichuu

Your Gift:

Aichuu, 32 likes

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3552938?pn=144

Your Gift:

.Shiva. with 38 votes (pg 137)

Your Gift:

By -Vanshikaa-

Your Gift:

(BY : -Deepali-)

Non Sticky

(BY : -Deepali-)

GREAT NEWS :MADHU FORGIVE RK NEW TWIST

By: tabby999

View: 5270
Replies: 112
thanks for such a nice collection and pics as well
Appreciate ur continued Efforts NL ppl...⭐️ Congo Winners...
Congo to all winnersπŸ˜ƒ Really lovely pics and all...Awesome effort reallyπŸ‘πŸΌ
Awesome NL guys!Great job, i must say!
And congos to all the winners!πŸ₯³