Vani Rani May 20 - 24

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Ravi.

Yeay yeay,... Ananconda's plans is getting ruined and hopefully my predictions come true i.e. Poongkodi - Karthik.  Annaaa... double whammy for Vani/Rani's kids pola.
thanks for the updates.

am curious if this poongadhi is a nice girl or a villy like her mother? 🤔 what does she thinks of both vani rani?

Radhika seems to like this actress. She played her daughter in Arase, also acted in Chellame and now here too. 

Looks like Poongkodi might end up with Kartik and Surya would end up with Sneha as in Wikipedia.
Thanks for the updates Ravi & Kirthi.

I wonder if Poongkodi is a nice girl.  This actress (Mahalakshmi) is a good actress but always does negative role.  I hope she does a positive role here like joining her grandfather with her father.

I was laughing to read that Karthik who hated Vani/Rani because of his grandfather, suddenly decides Mano is thaimaman.  
Originally posted by Caryn

I was laughing to read that Karthik who hated Vani/Rani because of his grandfather, suddenly decides Mano is thaimaman.  

Caryn, our Karthik is being blinded 😉... but good that at least he's trying to join the family now 😆 Now I think he regrets feeding bad information about them to his grandpa...

What do you think everyone, another wedding like Mano-Jothi secret marriage for Karthik and Poongodi? 😕 I hope not!
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi135

Caryn, our Karthik is being blinded 😉... but good that at least he's trying to join the family now 😆 Now I think he regrets feeding bad information about them to his grandpa...

What do you think everyone, another wedding like Mano-Jothi secret marriage for Karthik and Poongodi? 😕 I hope not!

yep and this time by Vani so she ends up doing the same mistake as Rani.. Hence she'll start talking to her.. THE END :)
Thanks for the updates Ravi..
Ravi thanks for the updates. Looks like vani will find out what bhoomi did...
Poongodi will marry Surya and this will irk Karthik's anger some more.