Posted: 10 years ago

Ravi Dubey replaces Mohit Malhotra

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 21, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Puravankara Apartments
puravankara.com - Brand New Homes In Prime Locations. Prices Starting From Rs 47 Lakhs.
READ MORE Saas Bina Sasuraal|Ravi Dubey|Mohit Malhotra|India's Dancing Superstar
Ravi Dubey replaces Mohit Malhotra
Ravi Dubey

Just when actor Mohit Malhotra thought he had bagged an opportunity to prove his versatility on the tube by hosting a dance reality show โ€” 'India's Dancing Superstar โ€” along with acting in a daily soap, we have got the whiff that he might soon be replaced in the former.

Reason: the makers of the show feel that he has failed to meet their expectations. Says a source, "His scenes have been chopped from the final footage. Ravi Dubey will take over from Mohit." Incidentally, Ravi and Aishwarya have worked together in Saas Bina Sasuraal. Despite repeated attempts, Mohit and Ravi did not respond to our calls and text messages.

sad that mohit might be replaced. i watched the show at the weekend and was wondering why he is seen so less and more footage is given to aish. anyways i am also happy that ravi is replacing him. sadly both are my favs.
@tanu thanx  4 the info!!
oh its really bad that mohit is getting replaced!!and that 2by ravi as mohit is working wid sargun in KHTV & also came  2see their performance on NB & encourage them.
tho i m not fan of either ravi or mohit but i like them both.๐Ÿ˜Š
aww poor Mohit๐Ÿ˜ญ...so that is the reason he was being showed sooo less๐Ÿ˜ฒ. aww bechara he was actually liking these job and wanted to give more focus to it but i guess he will have to work more hard...its not easy to be an anchor...its tougher then being an actor.

I really feel bad for Mohit. I feel that the channel should give him a chance to showcase his talent as a host before deciding to keep him or not. I have nothing against Ravi. I wish Mohit and Ravi all the best and hope that things work out for the best.

Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Scary how both guys look so similar or is it just me ๐Ÿ˜ต

Channel should have given him a chance of few episode and let him grow into the job of an anchor. If he disappointed then they could have replaced him.
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
they both are my favourite but really sad for mohit that he did not get a chance to show his talent as aishwarya is getting more footageEdited by akash99 - 10 years ago
No offense to Aish fans but she was so loud n a bit irritating, n i kept wondering why is the guy anchor not getting any airtime. Will miss mohit wish him well n hopefully he will get another show soon.