•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a shame this series is ending that too in such a bad note
I mean when the series first started Ekta said this was going to be real and anushka was not going to be a typical vamp 
and now she murders, plots and avenges 
This show could be saved
and talents like Mona Singh, Hiten Tejwani, Mouli are all wasted ๐Ÿคข
Ill bet if the story just went forward with Vineet and Mona, this wouldn't happen ๐Ÿ˜•
i started watching this show when Jatin entered... then left when he left ... and again started watching it when he re entered๐Ÿ˜† ...so just don't know much abt the show... but agree to ur point tht the show could have been better... such type of things happen in every ekta show...ekta just changes the title and starcast of her shows and shows the same stuff..plus sony is worse in promoting it's sinking shows๐Ÿ˜†
Story started going downhill after they showed Pradeep going to Anushka and then the beginning of the never ending saga of Mona and Anushka. Ekta ruined the character of Anu by making her a psychopath. She went from bad to worse.

Another fact is that they should have shown Mona and Vineet love story. They started it but ruined that too and Ekta did the same old love triangle with Bulbul Vihaan and Anika. Mona was shown as a very weak character who can't do anything on her own.
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Such a shame this series is ending that too in such a bad note
I mean when the series first started Ekta said this was going to be real and anushka was not going to be a typical vamp 
and now she murders, plots and avenges 
This show could be saved
and talents like Mona Singh, Hiten Tejwani, Mouli are all wasted ๐Ÿคข
Ill bet if the story just went forward with Vineet and Mona, this wouldn't happen ๐Ÿ˜•

bold:  seems she will get away with it all these in the last episode.    Mahaan Mona will forgive her.  

Anushka killed her first husband (played by Chetan Hansraj) and yet I think she did not spend much time in Jail as her current rich old husband got her out (we don't know how he got her out.  On top of that she has forgotten him and is he still in coma ???)
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Story started going downhill after they showed Pradeep going to Anushka and then the beginning of the never ending saga of Mona and Anushka. Ekta ruined the character of Anu by making her a psychopath. She went from bad to worse.

Another fact is that they should have shown Mona and Vineet love story. They started it but ruined that too and Ekta did the same old love triangle with Bulbul Vihaan and Anika. Mona was shown as a very weak character who can't do anything on her own.

Completely agree ๐Ÿ‘

If not a love story then atleast Mona could have stayed a friend to Vineet and cherish that friendship, but I guess Mona wasn't even allowed to have 1 friend! The show would have been a sucess if Mona became an individual!
i know, it's just sad that the character of Mona had so much potential. 
This show could be an inspiration to many.
This show could actually touch the hearts of people ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I agree.. they cud have saved the show by showing Mona vineet together/ Mona independent and hating Pradeep for cheating her... This Pradeep jaap by Mona made show pathetic.. EK said tht the show will be progressive bt i felt itz the same old crap which she gave earlier.. 

If show wsnt ending thn m sure she wud hv taken anothr leap with Vibu separation n havng a kid together.. 
One thing I'll say-Vineet was d best thing among all d crap