Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF - Till death do us apart ,chapter 15(pg 42)

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have totally lost it , there is no other explanation for me writing this FF.

Allright guys , I have finally got the courage or have totally gone mad and that is the reasoning I am publishing my FF(which was written around one and a half month back).
I have absolutely no idea how this FF is gonna progress , just started writing what ever came to my head.

I have to thank  Sahana for being so helpful and supportive, without her  invaluable comments and suggestions I wouldn't be able to publish this .Thanks  Sahana πŸ€—
 Sahana, now there is no escape, you will have to do this for every chapter I write πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Prelude-Till death do us apart
Meera woke up to find herself trapped in darkness , it was really difficult for her to make out in the pitch dark where she was and to make it even worse she  wasn't getting the usual feeling of the comfort of her room which was  frightening  her even more than the unusually chilly calm around her.

Her eyelids were also not helping as she wasn't able to open them wide to their full capacity, she even tried  standing on her legs which refused to obey.

There was no  usual warmth and comfort of her bed and her beloved pillow, no familiar fragrance of her room freshener,no coziness of her blanket which used to engulf her every night.

she could feel her body go numb lying on the hard cold surface, which scared her out of her wits.
she was terrified beyond words ,terrified to figure where she was, terrified of the dark , terrified for her life.

Her reflexes were working over time to channelize all her energy which she could muster to figure where she was and what happened to her? 

Somewhere not far away Prithvi was pushing the accelerator so hard that it looked like the jeep would fall apart any moment 
but nothing could stop the man behind the steering wheel who was somehow in a hurry to reach to 
some unknown destination which could take him away from the maddening and nerve wrecking turmoil he was going through in his life.

If the rage in his eyes could be any measure of the unbearable pain he was going through ,
any body could make out that he wouldn't stop at any cost and would destroy anything that would come between him and his uncontrolled,unknown and undestined fury.

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
wow Saba breathtaking story. I've got scared initial . then felt comfortible . that change of mood is just one of the emotions I felt thru reading this piece .mashaAllah you should be a lecturer! πŸ‘πŸΌ

please move on .don't stop writing! thank Sahana for incoragement 😊 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaya am the second to comment..hehe:)
Its Superb Saba..ofcourse continue dear..cant wait to read:)
me suggest Sahana u also start writingπŸ˜‰Edited by snehapatro - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

wow Saba breathtaking story. I've got scared initial . then felt comfortible . that change of mood is just one of the emotions I felt thru reading this piece .mashaAllah you should be a lecturer! πŸ‘πŸΌ

please move on .don't stop writing! thank Sahana for incoragement 😊

OMG, that is too much for an amateur like me, I think I cant even call myself amateur writer(writers will kill me πŸ˜†) , but thanks a million for the encouragement πŸ€—
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

Yaya am the second to comment..hehe:)
Its Superb Saba..ofcourse continue dear..cant wait to read:)
me suggest Sahana u also start writingπŸ˜‰

Thanks Sneha πŸ€—
I hope I am able to continue and dont get scared in between and let go 
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow kya baat hi... super se vi upar...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Saba!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ it's awesome! I can't wait to know more! Pls go ahead with da story nd kip updating us! It's truly fantastic! I'm an avid book worm so you cn trust me on dis.. πŸ˜‰ hats off to you for strtn such a wonderful story with Mithvi! πŸ‘πŸΌ here is a thank you hug from me for givn sth fresh nd new with Mithvi to brighten up my now gloomy life! πŸ€—
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: br200910

wow kya baat hi... super se vi upar...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks πŸ€—
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Wow Saba!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ it's awesome! I can't wait to know more! Pls go ahead with da story nd kip updating us! It's truly fantastic! I'm an avid book worm so you cn trust me on dis.. πŸ˜‰ hats off to you for strtn such a wonderful story with Mithvi! πŸ‘πŸΌ here is a thank you hug from me for givn sth fresh nd new with Mithvi to brighten up my now gloomy life! πŸ€—

Thanks Tehsina for such kind wordsπŸ€—for a first time writer
You have made my day , I was really scared to publish it but i am really glad that you liked it.
I really hope I can keep up to your expectationsπŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Thanks Tehsina for such kind wordsπŸ€—for a first time writer
You have made my day , I was really scared to publish it but i am really glad that you liked it.
I really hope I can keep up to your expectationsπŸ˜ƒ

M sure you'll pass my expectations wid flying colors nd fireworks! M sure since u also love Mithvi with junoon! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ u will mk da story flow beautifully inshaAllah.. πŸ˜ƒ