FF - Till death do us apart ,chapter 15(pg 42) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice.

page 3 is shining with this chapter.
first there is Meera struggles to survive . good discription indeed . I felt in that forest at night πŸ˜•

then comes our hiro . Why is he in a hurry ? thank God he stops the jeep in the right moment . I thought he is going to hit her and they spend a month in a hospital 🀒

now I wish the jeep won't move again πŸ˜‰ Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Saba .. I think if you post this chapter in new post it will get the attintion of all of us.
πŸ˜› Nice one Saba...Labu the last part πŸ˜‰  Edited by SahanaG - 10 years ago
Originally posted by awida

Saba .. I think if you post this chapter in new post it will get the attintion of all of us.
No awida, FFs are posted with all the chapters in the same thread so that all chapters are together and also if new people start reading , it is easier for them to find 
Thanks for liking πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SahanaG

πŸ˜› Nice one Saba...Lubu the last part πŸ˜‰ 
I know , me too πŸ˜‰
Saba!

Awesomeness! My only complaint- Its too short :( please oh please write longer chapters if you can; FFs are the only respite when the serial is going through a difficult phase.

I loved every bit of it...great job!
Its just incredible saba! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The last  part was soo filled with emotions..loved it..
Your way of expressing feelings in characters is amazing. πŸ˜Š
 Update soon and PM me when you do πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Awesome Saba! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thank you for continuing wid dis FF! πŸ€—
Nd yes I'd ask for 1 small change only-MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER!!! πŸ˜‰ nd loved da last part specially...wish our Arjun nd Meera met in a similar fashion...
And da next chapter is full of so many possibilities... sth better think of dan da
Crap episodes dese days...
So thank you Saba! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by monalika

Saba!

Awesomeness! My only complaint- Its too short :( please oh please write longer chapters if you can; FFs are the only respite when the serial is going through a difficult phase.

I loved every bit of it...great job!

Thanks mona, I am so glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

<font size="2" color="#cc3333">Its just incredible saba!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The last part was soo filled with emotions..loved it..</font>
<font size="2" color="#cc3333">Your way of expressing feelings in characters is amazing.😊</font>
<font size="2" color="#cc3333">Update soon and PM me when you do😊😊😊</font>

That's too much for a first time writer, itna tarif mat Karo guys , I have to write more chapters also but I am so so overwhelmed by your comments, thanks for liking it this much πŸ€—