Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: phulwa

The last part is awesome, makes a better scrpit and screenplay than what the demented brains of the CVs could imagine. This is such a respite in the most difficult phase of this show.

Thanks phulwa, you guys are scaring me with such kind words , now i have to keep up to all your expectations, will try my level best 😳
villain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh koi puchne wali baat hai kya? Absolutely u should continue. And please just post the next chapter quickly.
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

lovely ff 👍🏼

Thanks foram 🤗
girlTalks thumbnail

Chapter 2
Somehow the jeep managed to stop with out toppling with obviously lot of swirling and twirling, Prithvi thanked his gods the day he decided to spend a fortune on the hummer and remembring to tie the seat belts today.
After removing seat belts , he ran towards Meera who by this time had again fainted and was lying on the ground, the flash lights, the speed and the screeching of the jeep was too much to handle.

Prithvi saw Meera who was as good as dead now , clothes torned to shreds, bruise marks every where, legs wounded and blood oozing out, he was indeed surprised to see how she was breathing.
He picked her with out any difficulty and put her on the back seat of his hummer and started driving.
He couldn't take her to the hospital which  was immediately required as there was simply no hospital around.
The nearest medical center was also 4 hours drive away and the girl needed treatment immediately.
so he decided to take her to  the only place he could think of which was to the village medical facility which was equipped with nothing but old retired doctor and his  wife as his help.
Prithvi took a U turn and drove even more fast and reached the place in 45 mins and knocked at the door of the old couple.After taking their time, the door opened and they were shocked to see a bewildered Prithvi standing at their door step in the middle of the night with really strange expression. His eyes  were tired, worried and exhausted and he was breathing real hard.
Before they could speak 
Prithvi: Doctor dada , I have got someone badly injured , she is in lot of pain, i found her on the highway, she is breathing with great difficulty, she is bruised every where, i didnt know what to do , so i brought her here.
Doctor dada: relax Prithvi, just bring her in.
Prithvi went back to his jeep, picked Meera again and put her on the bed in the single room of the said medical facility.

He was asked to wait outside and so wait he did ..

They cleaned all her wounds, bandaged her, treated her with the best of their capabilities and finally when they were done , they went outside and to their astonishment found that Prthvi had been standing all along,he was restless to say the least, he had been indeed pacing the outside porch with unexplained concern for a complete stranger.
When he saw them coming out  he rushed to them.
This time they spoke before him.
Doctor dada: We have taken care of all her external wounds and now her breathing has  returned to normal, also it doesn't seem she has any internal injury , you can take her home but she needs to rest a lot,she has lost lots of energy and is exhausted completely.
Prithvi(shocked):My house???you want me to take her to my house?
Suddenly he remembered what happened at his house.All the pain came back with full force and hit him hard.
His eyes went red with anger on thinking about going back to home.
He was shaken from his thoughts when he heard his name

Doctor dada: Prithvi, I am sorry but we cant keep her here, you know this is the only room we have.And in the morning and day time, this place is bustling with people with all kinds of issues, it is not even safe for her, she needs rest.

Prithvi(Understanding, shocked, apprehensive):I don't know any thing about her.Where should i take her?
Doctor dada: I understand Prithvi but this surely is not a place for her, 
If you dont know where to take here, there is always the district general hospital.
We have taken care of her and  she will be most  probably be  conscious by the time you reach there and would be in a condition to call help.

Helpless and Confused Prithvi picks Meera , puts her in the backseat and sits behind the steering wheel directionless..

Allright people ,there you go with the second chapter.
Hope you guys like it .
Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Yes we like it too much.

Good that they don't know eachother, to start from the biggining.

Good he took her to the village. Now to his house please. It is too late to take her to somewhere else.

Thank you Saba you are doing a wonderful job. 😃 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow ... the suspense builds - who is she? what happened in his house? now where will he take her?  loving it ... when is the next part ?--- please please  let me know..

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

good suspense story 🤗love story 

1 chapter : love the last part a lot 

2 : saba aapne suspense ko mast likha h  m curious to know ..what will happen in next  update soon ...n apne readers ko pm karo ..atleast meko 😳 i don't want to miss any update of this post  

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As expected from you, another fantastic chapter. 👏  I am already in love with this story! ❤️ 😃
Is the story a suspense- thriller/lovestory? Loved the concern and restlessness Prithvi showed for a complete stranger girl.

Don't worry I won't ask you to make chapters long and all 😛 , just write what you think from Prithvi and meera's POV and keep the story going...

Yeah, and Thanks for the PM!
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mithvi are strangers? 😲 superrr 😉 😆
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Saba m really sorry to say this... 😕

I m now in tenterhooks as to where Prithvi will take her...? 😃
It ws such a lovely chapter dt nw I m impatient for the next lovely chapter to begin... 😛
Excellent job! Nd also congratz on winning! U deserved it dear.. 🤗
Nd ur FF is really kipn me alive nd hooked! 😉
Way to go Saba! 👍🏼