21 May WU Jalandhar uses his Shakti

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

J (Jalandhar) is in Jal Samadhi, thinks what Vrinda said was right, thinking about Devas, I become like them. Now I'll have to return back to my original self. If J has to be Mahadev's Vikalpa then J has to be like him.

Vrinda is waiting near the Sea shore. Shukracharay informs her J will come out of his Samadhi soon. He's opened his eyes. You've have been waiting since so many days for him. She says I've always wished for his wellbeing. Shukracharya praises J's good luck as his wife is securing him through her vrat. He asks her about her vrat. She answers it's reached it's final stage. Shukracharay says unlike Tarakasura & other Asuras, J is very lucky, only if he wasn't Mahadev's enemy'.

Nandi  comes, where Shivji is in Samadhi. Parising him, he turns in a stone Bull in front of him. Vishnuji, Lakshmiji are admiring his devotion with an approved look.

J comes out of water, with more slanting neck, holding Black Trishul & in complete Black attire ( to be frank he looks funny) Shukrachara & Vrinda are happy seeing him. Shukracharay says he looks more stronger now, how did he make it possible? J says Vrinda told him to get over his fear & he did just that & invoked Mahadev's power in him. He asks for the weapon from Shukracharay, says now it's the right time to shock his enemy.

Near the Amaranath cave, Mena  & Himavan comes. Mena asks where is Mahadev.  Ka tells them he's gone to Kailash to help mother. Ganesh looks at Himavan with suspicion, tells him last time an Asura come disguised as you, but you look different from him. Himavan tells him they want to see Parvati's awakened form. Kartikeya tells them their mother is reaching on the final stage, with father's help, we don't want to disturb her in any manner till then.

Shukracharaya is giving J the new weapon- Shakti. He tells J this Shakti can be used only once, so don't wasted it on Mahadev. J tells him not to worry, he'll only make him proud of himself.  The Shakti comes out in form of a bright ball from Shukracharya.  J is surprised seeing the power. He absorbs the power in himself, standing with open arms.

Himavan tells Mena, that moment is near by, Mahadev will soon get our daughter in her Aadi shakti form. Ganesh tells Himavan & Mena to relax, when father comes he'll inform them. Mena notices Aadi Guru coming towards the cave. She tells him till Paravti's Samadhi is over' but Aadi Guru stops her, he enters the cave. Ganesh gets suspicious.

Inside the cave, Aadi Guru comes in his real form, J. Sees Parvati in Samadhi, He uses his Shakti Shukracharya gave him, creats an energy field around her.

Ganesh thinks, why did their father not look at them, wahy was he so angry? He moves towards the cave's door. Kartikeya watches him. Ganesh feels a shield at the door, which prevents him from entering inside, he falls down. Kartikeya, Mena, Himavan rushes to Ganesh.

Energy field created by J around Parvati, prevents anyone from entering the cave. Kartikeya sees something coming out of the cave entrance, like a cloud of dust. Parvati is kidnapped by J.

Precap: Brhmaji, Vishnuji are outside the cave. Worried Kartikeya asks his mamaji, where is their mother right now, in which Loka? Vishnuji answers she is not in any Loka.

J welcome Shukracharay in his Imaginary Loka, says he'll fight with mahadev, when he is out of his Samadhi. After that there will be no Tridevas, will be only Jalandhar.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest I was more confused than happy today. What happened there in the kandra in the end. Jalandhar has become that powerful that he can take Adishakti away or rather hide or I do not know what just like that. The epi I felt was one whole mess. I thought I was watching a kid's show like Bal Veer rather than a mythology. ðŸ˜•
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today's epi was simply disgusting...jallu applying his powers on adi shakti and he succeded in kidnaping her also  and he is going hide adi shakti somewhere...ganesh getting hurt by jallu powers...no energy in this world has the power to kidnap or hide adi shakti coz she is the supreme power herself...cvs r getting on my nerves now by showing all this rubbish..😡😡😡...if they can't give respect to adi shakti then they also has no right to insult her by showing all this..😡
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
May be the Shakti J got was to create an Illusionary World to fulfill his motives, which he used & Kidnapped Parvati.
This indicates even Vishnuji will follow the same route, create an illusion for Vrinda.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no matter how powerful evil is, at the end truth and righteousness will prevail. the wall of darkness and fraud will one day be destroyed by the light of righteousness.

we just have to wait for it.
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Smart and quick thinking Minaxi u have made a solid point there. 
Mreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was disappointing to watch...they showed j being all powerful and able to kidnap adi shakti with her 2 sons standing guard to protect her..they are also shivansh and adi shakti ansh...

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I believe right now a complex plot has been created and is too early 2 contemplate wat writer has planned.
Before also a hue n cry was raised wen news of vidal 'kidnapping' Parvati came, bt in the end it turned out good as we all know.

I am a bit perplexed by Mahadev.. He is silent!Edited by kaatayani - 10 years ago
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simply waste of time expecting anything from CVs😡, Looks like they took some kind of oath to degrade aadi shakti in every poosible way😡😡may aadi shakti give them some senses😊This is seriously going beyond limit😭
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously, why do they keep desrespecting aadishakti the mother of all.