26-12

No News Yet!!!So Strange

imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys we al knw that 31st may is the last day of our mst fvt 2613.bt it's realy so strange that there is no news by lifeOK & TB.it's realy shockng.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisoma

Guys we al knw that 31st may is the last day of our mst fvt 2613.bt it's realy so strange that there is no news by lifeOK & TB.it's realy shockng.

Soma they are showing new show promos and time from 3rd June @ 9 so that is their way.  Just forget now cos we KNOW
imSoma thumbnail
Absoltly they chtd us so cheaply
Shivaanya thumbnail
Soma we never get any articles for 2612-13 here in this site.Even they put articles for weekly crime series but not for us.What can we do?
Even we requested to give d interview of Maninder still they never listened us.And as maddy said the channel's way of showing is putting d time slot to another.I stopped expecting anything frm them now.If they could nt even continue the repeats for another two weeks and just for 10 episodes then its all obvious how much they cared for d fanz.They r hopeless.
imSoma thumbnail
I reqstd them for ths.plz chk my post nd cmnt on that
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously ..  nothing  is  commin  from their  side ..  how  can  they  just  end  a  show  like  this .. we  were a lil dissapointed for few epi bt  we  love  the  show  how  can  they  end  it  just  like  that ..
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

Soma we never get any articles for 2612-13 here in this site.Even they put articles for weekly crime series but not for us.What can we do?

Even we requested to give d interview of Maninder still they never listened us.And as maddy said the channel's way of showing is putting d time slot to another.I stopped expecting anything frm them now.If they could nt even continue the repeats for another two weeks and just for 10 episodes then its all obvious how much they cared for d fanz.They r hopeless.

Agree to everything you have said.  It seems like only for 2613 they have this total amnesia. 
This show exists in fans minds and hearts but it seems for them it means nothing

I too stopped expecting anything.  There was a post on fb page yesterday asking people to again send emails to channel to show Randeep Rashmi wedding.  Why bother to send emails to them when we know our emails do not matter

Watch till 31st and we fans can only hope that Sphere feels that this show is worth reviving in future

MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyaroses

seriously ..  nothing  is  commin  from their  side ..  how  can  they  just  end  a  show  like  this .. we  were a lil dissapointed for few epi bt  we  love  the  show  how  can  they  end  it  just  like  that ..

That is cos 2613 fans do not matter to them that is why.  We love the show and atleast a Maha episode should be last but stopped hoping for anything from them now

imSoma thumbnail
I too don't expect anythng frm them
rashdeepfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hate this channle now junoon,amrit manthan abhi bhi chal raha hai jiski trp 2613 se bhi kum hai...ye channle band ho jaye isse acha jo chanle apne viewers ko khush nhi rakh sakta use band ho jana chahiye poore channle he off-air ho jaye m never gonna see any show from this channle ever...