No News Yet!!!So Strange - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I know... but I am gona miss MS very much and also 2613!!!
arey they are showing promos of new show. so why they will write anything abt 2613. its far and clear that the show is ending. but yes the people who don't have access to internet might be surprised about the show's ending. it wasn't in papers i guess. 
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

arey they are showing promos of new show. so why they will write anything abt 2613. its far and clear that the show is ending. but yes the people who don't have access to internet might be surprised about the show's ending. it wasn't in papers i guess. 
Neetu dont worry.It will come in papers in this week itself again.Remember the day u wrote that d channel is coward to announce d end,immdtly after that they gave d promo of their new crap with d 9pm time slot and the day we said how come it never came in Tellychakker,immdtly next day Tejs article came confirming the end.So after reading this post they will surely make another news.Anyways TOI has already reported.
it did come in the newspaper few weeks back after it was all confirmed through internet, I saw it myself in TOI.