Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga

Angana's family get to know of her pregnancy

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga (Rajshri Productions), the newly-wed Angana (Aleeza Khan) and Saumya (Aamir Ali) are undergoing some troubled times. Their relationship is absolutely fine. Both of them are in love and happy with one another. The 'problem' is that Angana is pregnant with her late husband Aakash's baby. She obviously wants to keep the baby as she was in love with Aakash. She is also a devoted and caring wife to Saumya who like a true gentleman wants her to give birth to a healthy baby. He is prepared to be a father figure to the child though he hasn't fathered the baby.

The family is however in the dark about the pregnancy. They are suspecting though that there is some medical problem with Angana. In the upcoming episodes they will come to know that Angana is carrying but they will be told that it's Saumya's child.

When contacted Aamir Ali who confirmed the news. "Yes, I did hear that something like this was going to happen."

Won't a lie complicate things? Maybe Saumya should have told his family the truth? Aamir reasoned, "I think that Saumya has taken the correct decision. He hasn't left his wife all alone. He has accepted the fact that both he and his wife have a past. It is better to give her child a name. If such a big truth is revealed it may spoil Angana's ties with the whole family. After all, I feel that only Saumya needs to know the truth which he does."

Saumya is surely an exemplary second husband.  Hope that all Indian men who have remarried follow his footsteps to be as caring and understanding a husband to their wives too.

source: from rival site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS

Edited by Hanaa91 - 10 years ago