Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- May 21, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
i dnt y i feel tat TA's ego is going to get him into gutters...and now he is having problem with T in learning stocks..

Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for update. Why is Ta the hero ofvthis serial?just because of a pretty face?. He has so 
Much shallowness in him. The leading man of a show should be more than just dashing looking
With occasional good qualities. I hate to see him turning into a specimen of baseless
Conceit, vanity and ego. It pains me to see him constantly falling into the trap of a con artist
Because of his foolishness and ineptitude.
Now the confused T is going and advising differently just to save herself from her husband's wrath.
Hope Kalyani now gets sharp and watchful.
Jan50 thumbnail
Loved Joseph harassing Prabha. This will expose him to Deepa one day.
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Yesterday's epi was good.  Oru nalla episode vandhuchuna 10 crap episode idhu dhaan thendral current formula.

Nothing new to say. TA's ego is pathetic. T ivlo keezha erangi poi Mohan kitta TA kaaga pesardhu konjam kuda nallala... nalladhum illa. If something goes wrong imagine Padma. T mandai dhaan urulum. GW vaaiku eppa dhaan seal.

Hope Padma does something and stop Mohan from investing in shares. Illana andha panamum Suchi vaaiku dhaan pogum 😡

K's sister and that guy track is super irritating esp the bgm. It is not cute. For god's sake the gal is not even 18 years. What is the serial writers really trying to convey?

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

Stupid fools... and I mean the director.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya!

Gggrr Tamil, come on!

Lolll Joseph and his friends!!  The guys were hilarious!

Ooo so Kalyani's sister name is Ranjani, nice name...good escape Saravanan from Tulasi lol.  But sad to say this love track is going to cause a lot of problems, also don't like the bgm they use, that's only for TT!

Hhhmm Tulasi going back to MM hosue...dunno what's in store. 
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you jaya  akka for the update..
joseph friendsla one guy was looking like the person who added the poison in the coffee... 😎

ana nalla thitu vilunthuchu prabha ku...🤣

tamil nowadays behaving like an idiot...🤢😡

now that padma over heard what thulasi was talking...padma may claim that TT want their Bussiness to flourish.. 😉 and she becomes even more cunning..!!!😈